Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.S RandhwaYour feedback matters!
I am a treadmill 28 year male I was suffering from jock itch. I am completely cure from the disease but the skin has become uneven tone Suggest some good ointment which can reduce the appearance of the scar.
I have a pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid off those soon. Can you know any home remedies for tat. Can you please help me out.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have permanent tattoo of my ex name (8 months ago. I want to remove it completely without any surgery or doctor visit .plz suggest best cream for this .i need help.
Sir mujhe bohot kum beard aati hai kahi kahi par to he bhi nahi to sir mai aisa kya karu ke mujhe ghane beard aa jaye plese sir give me the advice.
Right now I am 18 years old. And from few months I am losing my hair continuously. What should I do to stop this losing of hair?
Sir my lower lip is a bit larger. Its really in a boring shape. How can I reduce the size of my lip, if not possible please suggest a best way to get my lips pink in color. I think it will reduce the bad look.
I am a male age 31 years I have dark circle around my eyes and a dark spot in between my eyes on my nose means I want to locate the auctul position of dark spot on my nose please me to get ride of it as soon as possible.
Hi I am 18 years old my hairs have became white and i have got less height and I am oversize person and noise comes from all joints they pain sometimes please sir give me some tips.
I am 19years old and I have been suffering with hair loss since 14 years and have consulted doctors but of no use can I prevent hair loss?
Sir mere face PR achne or pimple ate rhte hai mai kya kro or use skractch krne se gaddhhe ho gye please sir koi cream ya gel bataye.
I am suffering from adult acne since past 5 months. Have inflammation on the right cheek and big open pores. Recurring painful cystic acne. Have tried allopathy but no avail. please help if there are any meds which I can buy directly.
Hi, Sir I have a hair loss problem since two year and I am afraid of to came a unhair head so please tell me about the simple treatment of hair loss problem.
Lybrate | Dr. Rahul speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY