Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G S GargYour feedback matters!
Hi dr, I have ed problem at the time of sex, I am having diabetic, bp, thyroid, how increase my sex level and I want to increase my penis, pls suggest me. Thanks.
I have skin problems with itching in my lower part of my body and also in my and and belly, what should I do?
Hello doctor, I am suffering from lower abdominal pain for 3-4 days. When I am sneezing it pains a lot. I thought of it as gastric problem but after taking pan-D in morning it is not gone. In afternoon my stomach has gas movements. I use to take aciloc RD at that time. But it doesn't work. I don't know what is this. Is this for a bad food habit or anything serious? Please reply. Thank you.
I feel pain at back (whether it is kidney or back pain) after doing masturbate .my question is when a person masturbates is there any problem cause in his kidney. Will he get is any kidney problem.
Did balancing diet is more important than Jogging Eating healthy food or oil food is there is any fault in pizza burger eating ?
I am a 20 year old male and I feel something is always is stuck in my eyes and have headache also. What could be the problem.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two week whenever I eat something I got pain in my neck can you suggest anything?
Sir my age is 22 year and I suffered from very bad condition like every time thinking sad mode and unknown condition when I feel crowd or more people the gas excreted from my anal tract when I am alone then no excretion of gas occur when I go to among many people or any evidence there the message of gas start in my mind then gas excreted from anal tract it become like habit and also feel like fear or shame please sir help me.
I'm 20 year old, student at Mumbai university I have problems of sex, I masturbates 3 times in a day please help me.
I am suffering from serious headache and I cannot concentrate on my studies. please help me Nxt week I am having university exaamz.
I had a 5.8mm stone in my ureter. I was taking alpha blockers and drinking kulthi and lemon water regularly. But now I am not feeling any pain while urinating. So, did my stone is passed by spontaneous passage or its something else?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.