Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.S. Chana
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. G.S. ChanaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from joint pain from last 2 year, initially it started from left side lower back now a days left arm and thumb, knee pain while climbing stairs all this pain started I test blood report was ok but Uric Acid level is 6.8 so I think it is Gout so what can I do sir, I am also taking precautions while on diet, not consuming alcohol, bakery food, low salt that everything is possibly do so sir pls tell me why my joints paining and what to do?
I have a back pain in last 3 months I am so suffering for these. I am 30 years old. Have if got any relief.
I'm 34 years old women, 153 cm height having 70 kg want to reduce my weight, I suffered gallbladder stone problem taking tablet & pcod problem too. I have 5 years old boy kid, could you please suggest me diet for weight reduce.
Hi, I was fall from bike 1 month ago, my right knee injured and I can't walk or put pressure on my knee. After check up doctor say me about MRI after 28 days of injury. Yesterday I do MRI and report as below: The Mr. findings are: 1) subtle marrow oedema involving lateral tibial condyle. 2) normal appearance of cruciate, meniscus or collateral ligaments. After check my report doctor give some medicine and suggest exercise. How many times I exercise in a day and can I use ice or hot water for my knee? Please explain me. Because I am very confused and in depression about my injury.
Hello sir I am sunitha I had 3 cesarean operation within 5 years 29 years old now I having back pain and sometimes all-over back having pain lost 4 mouths I can't lift any waist and doctor sad that muscle weakness they asked me to do some exercises and walking can you pls tell me sir why pain I having.
I had a muscle contraction while playing soccer I actually sprinted at sudden is it a muscle tear or pulling or muscle cramp what should I do?
Hi, I am 24 years old unmarried girl I have been experiencing terrible pain in my neck both hands and legs from about a month my fingers are also swollen I have been to doctor he gave me painkiller but the pain is still there kindly suggest what should I do.
I have a back pain. What is the best solution for my back pain. I get local pain killer but it didnt give me any improvement. Please help me for this.
Back pain is very common these days and can happen to anyone. The reasons for the same are also plenty, it could be because of infection of the spine, sleep disorders, bad mattress, awkward movement, lifting something, bad posture, standing for long and bending down to name a few. So, here are some things that might be increasing your risk of back pain:
- When you get older, the back pain starts to increase gradually.
- Poor physique. Back pain is highly common in people who are not fit.
- Being overweight or obese can increase your risk of getting back pain.
- Back pain can also be hereditary because of problems like ankylosing spondylitis that usually runs in generations.
- Some types of arthritis or cancer might also cause back pain.
- If you have a job that requires a lot of lifting, pushing or deals with a lot of bending or weights, chances are that you are more likely to have back pain.
Here are some causes that might be a reason behind that back pain:
- Broken disk
- Tense muscles
- Ruptured disk
- Injuries from sprains, fractures, accidents, and falls can result in back pain.
- Kidney stones
There will come a time when you will witness certain symptoms and you might need to see a doctor. These symptoms are as follows:
- Numbness or swelling
- Unbearable pain
- Problem urinating
- Weakness in the body
- High fever
- Weight loss without being on a diet
- Pain after you have had a minor fall or injury
Back pain can be diagnosed in many ways. To do the same, your doctor will take your medical history and also some physical tests. These tests include:
- X rays
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Blood tests.
The cause of your back pain might not be visible in these medical tests at times. A lot of times you will not even know why you are going through that back pain. It can also get better at times without undergoing any sort of treatment.
Here are a few domestic ways with which you can treat the back pain:
- Hot and cold packs: This is the most basic and most common treatment for many problems and injuries in your body. Be it any kind of pain, ice packs can help give a momentary relief.
- Exercise: The moment you stretch or exercise, you can feel the pain go away so you must understand how important exercising can be for problems like back and neck pain.
- Home remedies: Home remedies like ginger, turmeric and aloe Vera are natural stimulants and anti-oxidants. These help in pain relief as well. You can put them in your food or even your tea, depending upon your taste buds.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!