Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. G P N Chandyan

Orthopedist, Delhi

300 at clinic
Dr. G P N Chandyan Orthopedist, Delhi
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. G P N Chandyan
Dr. G P N Chandyan is a renowned Orthopedist in Kapashera, Delhi. He is currently associated with Shree Shyam Multi Speciality Clinic in Kapashera, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. G P N Chandyan and consult privately on has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shree Shyam Multi Speciality Clinic

Office no-6, near veer public school, western plaza, old delhi gurgaon road, Kapashera, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. G P N Chandyan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have suffering with knee pain and two legs are muzzle pains and right for the last few months. At present I used rosortho tablets, but no relief. Are you prefer any exercises for relief or an medicine.

Master in Physiotherapy (MPT), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), CMT-Diploma in Osteopathy
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
Do the isometric exs for your quadriceps, hamstrings and abductors muscles. You need to do the progression with resisted exs but under supervision of any physiotherapist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain on my back during sleeping, when I waking I'm feeling fine, please suggest me what to do?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old male. From last few months I have been experiencing severe pain in the lower back whenever I remain standing for more than 10 to 15 minutes. I tried some painkillers but nothing works. Please help me.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Do rest and heat fermentation twice a day and apply pain relief ointment. Do stretching exercise in daily routine avoid long sitting, standing, toward bending and lifting heavyweight. Otherwise tk physiotherapy treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my knee from since two years some doctor says uric acid may be increase.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
first checkup tests kft to confirm level of your uric acid. High uric acid level can be caused when human body either produces too much uric acid or your kidneys do not eliminate uric acid rapidly enough. A high uric acid level may cause increasingly frequent attacks of gout. A high uric acid level may also cause some people to develop kidney stones or kidney failure. And some people with a high uric acid level also develop high blood pressure, heart disease or chronic kidney disease. Factors that may cause a high uric acid level in your blood include: Diuretic medications , Drinking too much alcohol, Genetics disorder , hypothyroidism , Immune-suppressing drugs, Niacin, or vitamin B-3, obesity, psoriasis, Purine-rich diet — organ meat, dried beans, driedpeas, mushrooms and other foods Avoid protein diets, avoid more milk products. bad habits , fast food/fat/oily,salty foods. Coffee, smoking, alcohol intake. Non-veg., take whole grain,oats,green veg.,plenty of water in day time, 1 glass of water at night before bed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from legs paining in the night only. Again it is relaxed in the morning. What should I do dor this problem.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Mag phos 200x +Nat mur 200x .4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 7 days than consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Arthritis Pain - These Lifestyle Changes will help you Manage it

Pain Management Specialist, Vadodara
Arthritis Pain - These Lifestyle Changes will help you Manage it

Arthritis is a musculoskeletal disease defined by chronic inflammations in the joint and cartilage degradation. It is a fairly common disease, and the pain caused by arthritis can be extremely disabling. If you leave arthritis untreated, it can lead to:

  1. Chronic pain
  2. Stiffness
  3. Swelling
  4. Limb deformities
  5. Disabled scope of motion

These symptoms can hinder your daily life, thus learning how to live with, and managing arthritis becomes important. Here are some lifestyle changes you can adopt to manage pain better:

Everyday routine

Small things you can do every day, while you are sitting or working, such as:

  • Frequently adjust your position
  • Stretch and bend your legs, change your hand’s position and tilt your neck periodically from one side to another
  • Don’t overuse a lone joint because that can cause more pain—so pace yourself and take adequate breaks
  • Walk around and stand every hour or a half.

In addition to these, you must:

  • Manage your weight: Obesity has been linked to arthritis; the more weight you put on, the more your pain will increase.
  • Quit smoking: Connective tissues are stressed when you smoke, and this triggers more pain


There are a number of medications available in the market today to ease arthritis pain. Over-the-counter (OTC) ibuprofen or acetaminophen are great for pain relief. Also, topical creams that contain analgesics can be gently massaged over inflamed joints to ease the pain.
However, you should avoid the following:

  • Over treatment: If you find yourself depending too heavily on OTC, consult your doctor.
  • Under-treatment: Never ignore or undermine your pain. Leaving arthritis untreated is potentially dangerous, and you may require immediate medication.


If you have arthritis, exercise can boost your endurance, enhance your muscles and better your motion range. For best results, focus on gradual strength training, range-of-motion exercises and stretching. You can also include low-stress aerobics, water exercises, cycling or walking.
However, avoid repetitive and high impact exercises, such as:

  • Running
  • Jumping
  • Tennis
  • High-stress aerobics

Emotional and physical assimilation
The pain is not only physically exhausting; it can also strain you mentally. Choose relaxation or cognitive behaviour therapy (an integration of behaviour modification and talk therapy) to keep negative thoughts at bay. Besides these, you can also use acupuncture, heat and cold therapy and massages to ease the pain.

Hi, I am age 22 and having pain in hamstring maybe it is pulled normally is does not hurt but I kick and do cartwheel it pains and I can not even finish cartwheel or a kick. It been 2 weeks now thought it will heal but nothing.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
avoid strain. hot fermentation and gently Massage if it work then OK otherwise physiotherapy treatment best option
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear all, From last 3 months My cousin brother (Nandish age 27) suffering from lower back.

Physiotherapist, Lucknow
Improve your posture. Avoid forward bending. Use hard bed to lie. Start hot saline fomentation followed by volini gel and back exercises.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir mere back me pain hota hai. Mere back me pain continue nahi hota hai par kabhi kabhi hota hai.

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL)
Dermatologist, Raigarh
HEADACH As of now for headache you can take tablet Paracetamol. But we will have to make a diagnosis to get to the cause of it which can be either due to frontal sinusitis or due to migrane or due to refractive error of the eyes or due to other causes for which we have to investigate.if you want medicine than , i will prescibe
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 years lady. My both knee became painful. Although she moves without any support. Doctors advising to go for knee replacement. But I do not want to replace at present. Some one advised me to use Braces. Please advise where such braces my bought and should use or not.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi consult near Physiotherapist he will give perfect treatment and guide you properly he will advise you knee joint home exercises you have to take IFT treatment modality ULTRASOUND therapy for minimum one month as well as you have to take calcium supplement.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 70 years old and suffering for the last 8 years with Knee arthritics problem in both legs. I am also taking English medicine. There is no pain while sitting or driving the two wheeler.What type of exercise/Yoga I have todo. Kindly.Advise me suitably.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hello, Kindly upload your x rays . Normally quadriceps and hamstring strengthening exercises are required . You also need to walk for at least 2-3 km / day to keep yourself physically fit
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 50 year old non diabetic male. I have pain in my calves only at specific points and it feels like its parallel along some blood vessels. Pain is not radiating anywhere else. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi pain at calf region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature but it can also be due to tendons, nerves, blood vessels etc. My advise to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning once pain has subsided - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre activity warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 26 years old I had an injury in my leg couple years ago but now I am fine but some time I feel pain in my left leg knee. Is there any treatment or any useful exercise? please advice me.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Reduce d strain to affected side because once injury occurs become weak dat point wen ever u will get pain apply crepe bandage followed by rest.
1 person found this helpful

I am a 31 years old. Left shoulder in paining from last 6 monhs and thum finger is good no work I am very unconscious feel in left thump. what should i do sir ?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi start physiotherapy sessions, exercise for shoulder and cervical region followed by mobilization by physiotherapist. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir/Mam, My mom has got symptoms of arthritis, which she is having 9.7 haemoglobin & 8.0 calcium Feeling with joint & body pains Please suggest a treatment with which cure can be good & Easter Thanks in advance.

Hello Lybrate user, Take balanced diet rich in iron and calcium like milk, jaggery,apple etc. Take Rhus Tox 200 twice a day a Homoeopathic Medicine.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. Mere khuch din se knee dard kr rhe h or knee se lkr niche foot tk drd krte h bahut jyafa. N knee chatkte b h means katak b bolte h .kya problm ho skti h.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Noida
It can be deficiency of vit.D. Have massage with til oil at bed time. Have good digestion for better bone health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 21. I have many problems. I have cough from very long time. I have hip joint pain. And I have round shape gaanth with two holes and pus comes out of it. It was just on my knee. The gaanth is very small with no pain. After some 5, 7 month it will grow red and then break. After some treatment. It will looking good but after sometime. There were two small hole in which pus comes out in very small quantity. Whenever I try to squeez. I take many antibiotics. But no effect on it. Please help.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Considering the gravity of your situation, chronicity of the problem and number of antibiotics already take till now, it is better for you to actually consult someone in person as your swelling/discharging sinus will need a proper examination, cultures and maybe some debridement etc as surgical procedure. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old, sometimes dere is chest pain happened and it I resolved after1 minute, and back pain is also occur when continuously work in a position. Tell me.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.For your age pain chest could be due to anxiety, stress,Physical and mental strain 2. Avoid stress and strain 3.Do regular exercise, Yoga, Meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 4 Avoid Alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption. 5.Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain.6. Drink plenty of water and take rest.7.if you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ECG and consult cardiologist
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father has right arm pain for many days. Suggest me what to do and which type of doctor should I consult.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi it can be overuse injury. Apply cold pack for 20 min. Thrice a day for 5 days. Still pain doesn't go consult physiotherapist or contact me via lybrate. Wishing you a good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 73 years old. I, am having lumber and cervical spondilysis. Had a fall on back 30 days back. Mri shows partial collapse of body of l 1. Having pain on back waist. What to do?

Orthopedist, Thrissur
Dear, Your pain is suggestive of the partial collapse of L1 vertebrae. You could try rest and analgesic tablets like Zerodol 100mg BD*10 days after food. If you are prone to gastritis then add Tab. Rantac 150mg BD. If that fails, I offer such patients Radio frequency ablation of the medial branches supplying that facet joint and if necessary Vertebroplasty, would give immediate relief. The cost of Vertebroplasty using the Confidence System would be approximately ?. 100000.00.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed