Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. G.P. DelliYour feedback matters!
Hii one year before I backslide on the tiles of my house. Because of that my back got injured and after one day I am not able to walk. I look rest for two days and applied ointments like move. It got recover that time. But now once again my back starts paining. Please suggest me what to do.
I have neck pain from last two days, I can't move my neck normally, what should I do to reduce pain.
I cannot sit for a long time with folded legs on floor, my pelvis or some thing paining may be buttocks bone please suggest. I am suffering from gaestro (heart burning) for the past so many years. Please help me.
I have been suffering from leg pain for a long time. I had visited a doctor and he gave me some vitamins d3 tablet as my vitamin d3 level is very low. It is 16. But the pain doesn't go. I have no strength in my legs. Is it a neuro problem? Or other. What should I do?
Hello sir, I am trouble a pain in my left leg when I run then the pain start. I ask what is the reason of this pain?
Sir, i m getting backpain after my delivery i met to the doc he gave me calcium tablets but it is not 100% effective . Please help me.
I feel very much pain in my foots and ankle. Dr. says me that this is planter type something prob. I hav bullion also in both feet. I am very much uncomfortable. I cannot wear any shoes slippers also. Outer ares of foots became red and feel pin type pain .what I do .
Hi I am 31 years old I have a back pain when I sit more than 30 min what can I do give me the solution.
I have lower back pain from last 1 year. It increases when I stand or walk more than 30 minutes. It feels like hell when I stretch or fold my back in a sitting position. Whenever I lay down it pains a lot and feels like a spring is stretching. It becomes normal after few minutes. What it would be. please tell.
I have knee pain which I have experience often. I do not do heavy exercises. Only for daily commute I walk. Please help?
I am 27 yrs old man and weight around 80 kg. I have an issue that whenever I wake up in the morning there is pain in toes of my foot and I cannot put load of my body on them but this pain soon disappears after 2 to 3 minutes upon walking and the same problem persist if I sit for about an hour at any time during the day also.
I am above 55 and I am having pain in my ribs as I fell down 2 days ago now can you recommend me some pain relief ointment or any home remedy. What should I do.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strai in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.