Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DuttaYour feedback matters!
Ichave black spots on my face what should do for that I am verycaffraid inbfuture wht happens pls suggest me asa soon as possible.
I have black spots as pimples on my face. I use scar removal cream for four month but I did not see any change what should I do? Please help me.
Bananas are natural treatment for a dull, scaly, wrinkle prone or dry skin. Not just eating, application is equally beneficial for a smooth and flawless skin. Bananas are considered safe, easily available, low-cost and pain free skin rejuvenating agents that make you look far younger. The fruit is loaded with vital vitamins and nutrients required for healthy skin.
Skin benefits of banana
1. Loaded with vitamin a which gets rid of dark spots and blemishes.
2. Vitamin b in bananas moisturizes and lightens the skin.
3. Vitamin e present in bananas protects the skin against free radicals and thus delays aging.
4. Vitamin e prevents and reduces wrinkles on the skin.
5. Bananas are also rich in potassium which moisturizes skin and hydrate the skin cells.
Banana face mask to fight wrinkles:
To avail the benefits of banana, you can make your own banana face mask your skin to tighten your skin and give you a younger look. This mask is prepared using two wrinkle fighting natural ingredients, honey and yogurt, along with bananas.
Preparation of the mask:
1. Mash a ripe banana and add a tsp. Of honey and 3 tsp. Of thick yogurt.
2. Mix this properly and apply to your face.
3. Let it act upon for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and then with cold water to close your skin pores.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I have a big problem that my face color daily going to black and my face glow going decrease please help me with a useful answer.
Hello Sir/Madam, I have inquiry related to my wife she is 29 year old ,she is suffering from breast fibroadenoma in both side breast ,total number of 7 lumps in both breast, please suggest me preferred treatment.
There is also another way of applying the potato over your skin. You need to make a pulp by grating a medium sized potato and add few spoons of honey in it. Mix them and apply it over your face. This will be much more effective in removing the dark spots and blackish skin tone easily.
I am 21years old female sleeping at late nights so I got black circles and also suffering from blackheads please tell me the solutions.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have a very old burn scar on my arm, 10 years or so. I have used Hexilak Silicone gel for a month now, it doesn't help much. Can you please suggest me something so I don't have to go through laser treatment. Also, how can I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs? Thank you.
Hello Doctor, My question is that my hands skin is not so good. So please suggest me what should I do.
I am 17 years old boy. Mera eye ka neecha kala hona laga hai. Iskliya mai kya karu mujha koi gharalu upchar bataiya. Mai raat ko sirf 4 ghanta soo pata hu issa mera skin ka upar effect toh nahi hoga.
Hi my lower lip peels off a lot to a point where it hurts and becomes pink in colour. Applying Vaseline is not helping. I will pay for consultation if you can give me a permanent solution.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"