Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am 20 years old. I am having headache on my only left side of the head. My hands were filled with sweat and I can not able to face light? What was that?
My skin at Right Hand first Finger joint (with Palm, become dry and has itching feeling. I have shown to many Drs so far and they have given moisturizing or salisia acid based cream. Currently I am using VENUSIA MAX cream. My skin at that portion become soft and that layer gets pilled off and again new skin layer becomes hard and gets pillied off. This process is continuing . Need help on this to cure this problem.
Hi, I have throat pain from last two days can't able to eat or drink easily. Everytime when I used to swallow anything It'll start paining. Last night I had done gaggles but still the situation is same kindly help.
I have a habit of having sex but my wife loves having sex when my sperm erects far distance So what should I do.
I am 22 tr old. I have frequent head problem and even my concentration is very week. please suggest some remedies.
I got headache on next day of masturbation. What should I do. I used to masturbate by keeping 2- 3 days gap.
Many of us will get up with a hangover after partying away on the eve of the New Year. But worry not, these are a few proven ways to get rid of a hangover and start the New Year fresh and bushy tailed:
- Drink lots of water: Alcohol is extremely dehydrating. Water is thus, the world’s best hangover cure. Alcohol messes up with the way the kidneys function and the body ends up losing around four times more water than usual. This leads to dehydration and causes symptoms like that thumping headache and dry mouth.
- Drink some frizzy water with a dash of lemon: The water will rehydrate you and the lemon and lime juice content which is alkaline will help balance the acid in your gut, quelling feelings of nausea. Fizzy drinks also speed up the break down of alcohol in the gut shortening the duration of a hangover.
- Take a mild painkiller: Painkillers that are paracetamol based are ideal for curing hangovers. They help with the headaches and muscle cramps. Just make sure that you don’t pop aspirins as these can further irritate the stomach and can increase the feeling of nausea.
- Eat something mellow: A starchy and wholesome breakfast with toast is highly recommended. So are mellow foods like bananas, apples and rice. These soothing foods will fill up your stomach without irritating it.
- Quick headache cure: You can whip up a headache remedy by using off-the-shelf kitchen ingredients. All you have to do is mix one spoon of baking soda in water and drink it quickly to get rid of a headache. What also works is drinking the juice of a tomato mixed with lime. Even a serving of fresh tomato soup with basil can provide relief.
- Take a bath by all means, except hot water: January is a cold month and hot water is inviting, but it’s not the best for getting rid of a hangover. And that’s because hot water will only make your condition worse because your body is already feeling the heat due to last night’s alcohol consumption which increases ‘pitta’ or fire element in the body according to Ayurveda. A cold water bath will help, but if you can’t brave the cold, you could also go for a lukewarm shower.
- Get moving: Get out in the open and indulge in a light workout or a brisk walk. This will break down the alcohol toxins into the sweat. A few yoga stretches and breathing exercises are good too.
- Sleep it off: This is probably the best option for treating a hangover as most hangovers don't last longer than 24 hours. Catching up on sleep is so much better than moping at home with a headache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am a 19 year girl and whenever I get scared or tensed I suffer from breathing problem. What would be the reason?
I am 30 unmarried, facing pre ejaculation may be in 30 seconds it is done. I do not have any erectile issue. Please help me.
What are the precautions to be taken for dengue treatment and initial medical treatment to be taken.
How to know that I have low testosterone And how to increase it in one month What food and which excrise will help me?
I was suffering from cold and my nose will block in morning, day time and also in night also in sleep, it was from since 3 year. I was trying homeopathic also and English medicine also no result can use suggest any for my blocked nose and sneezes. In every season it will attacks.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.