Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Rk mahajanYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir Regarding chelation therapy, My grand father is 85 year and last month he has suffered heart attack and our doctor told that after very with the echocardiogram, then he told that there is problem in Ayorta Valve, so he has given two options 1. Go with the surgery 2. Take rest and continue with medicines only, hence my question is is there any solution without surgery? Thanks & Regards
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I had a Mitral Valve Repair back in June 2016 due to Mitral Valve Prolapse caused by marfan Syndrome. I just want to know that How Alcohol consumption and smoking can impact my health?
Muje kbi kbi chest mai left side bahut dard hota hai .or is pain fir mai kuch movement ni kr pati thik se. Ek dum se pain start hota h fir kuch tym bad mere sone k baad thik ho jata hai. Aisa kis wajah se hota hai muje.
What are the reasons for increased heart rate for a normal healthy 35 year old women? Please help me.
How can we decrease the cholesterol level. What is the diet plan for this. And what is the normal level.
Hi Name surendra Jain Age 30 Sex Male Weight 68 kg Height 5/6 I am suffering from cough since 10 days . Did lots of home remedies but not getting down Pls advice what should I do Also feeling very low n chest pain.
I have bad cholesterol and all other test are normal what food I should not eat and what to eat, I am a vegetarian and don't cigarettes and non alcoholic.
I have some problem in my chest sometimes I get pain in my chest from neck to stomach so what should I do.
I have a little pain in my left side of chest. It is nt a regular pain. Pain Aries after a gap plic help n sugest me sm tips to leave smoking.
Dear Sir, Recently I had got tested high triglyceride (676 mg/dl) and low HDL (29. 50 mg/dl) level. It increases my concern. I have height of 5.5 feet and weight of 70 Kgs. Having medication of HBP and diabetes along with Aspirin. Please guide what to do.
I am 50 years old male fitted with a stunt three years ago and on medication till now can I stop taking medicines as now I am feeling alright I am taking clopitab A75 and nebi 5 in the morning and Astin 80 in the night all one tablet each a day.
At what interval stress test can be done after a satisfactory stress test report. I have heard that stress test is a best indicator of cardiac Heath. Please inform us the at what interval one should go for stress test?
Sir, m 21 years old. In ECG my first degree av block (PR 228). And echo cardiograph and lipik profile are normal. Many time my heart beat more then 110/ minute. And in night many time slow less 65. Im very upset. Many time heart beats missing. please what can I do? And it is serious problem or not. Thanks.
6 months back my mother had angioplasty operation(age 49) due to unstable angina. Recently while walking her feet swelled litter and had a stomach pain. Then she stopped walking after 2 days it back to normal. When she walks her feet swells again. Please guide me what to do ?
The modern age is full of tensions and stress, expecting peaceful mind and unhealthy lifestyle is just impossible. To prevent common diseases and living a healthy life requires keen knowledge of the main organ of the body, that is the Heart. The heart is a muscular organ which works like an engine and provides fuel to run human body by pumping blood. Our heart has two chambers which separates the oxygen rich blood from oxygen poor blood and each time you breathe the valves of heart opens and closes. There are many cardiovascular diseases that are caused due to the blood vessel and heart issues like lack of flexibility, blockage, fatty plaques of the arteries or lack of strength of the parties.
The modern medical systems suggest surgical treatment for the cure of the heart problems but on another hand, Ayurveda targets the deep root cause of the disease. The best cure for heart diseases is to adopt a holistic approach named Ayurveda the part of the great Indian heritage. This is not only based upon the ancient principle but many researchers worked and proofed that heart issues are reversible with the help of Ayurvedic treatment.
As Ayurveda believes in the natural ingredients for treatment, many remedies are available in our surrounding. Here are some commonly recommended remedies to prevent and cure heart diseases by Ayurveda.
- Triphala: To reduce the blood fat level and high cholesterol Triphala- the mixture of three herbs named Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. This handles the causative issues of blood fat and cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy.
- Ashwagandha: This is a wonder herb to reduce tension from mind and body and provide strength to the heart muscles.
- Chaywanprash: this is the mixture of various herbs like sugar, honey, ghee, Indian Gooseberry (amla), jam, sesame oil, berries, herbs and various spices. Chaywanprash is an herbal jam which strengthens the heart muscles and boosts up the immune system as well.
These three are the most common and easily available remedies for heart problems. Other than these three garlic, ginger, turmeric, saffron, arjuna, guggul, etc. herbs which are good for heart diseases and provides a complete cure. I would suggest consulting an expert Ayurvedic physician for the better results and proper guidance instant of trying self treatment.