Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dp SinghYour feedback matters!
I m 28 I used to excessively masturbate since I was 18 but from 2 months I literally stopped masturbation but I am getting ejaculation sense from few days even if m doing pull ups or push ups while exercising my penis becomes leaky, if I think abt porn I m feeling like ejaculating.
My mother's weight is increasing day by day. There is rise in her tsh level. She has a thyroid problem from past 3 years. Some time her t3 and t4 level rise and some time they decrease very much. She feels very lethargic. She got tired easily. Constant headache. Allergy cold. Please tell what to do.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My hands and feet are always wet due to sweat. I can't even write properly on paper as it gets wet. Its so much excessive that my handkerchief even gets wet and sweat drips from my hand.
Hi I am 21 old adult boy and I am in a relationship from 3 years. oftenly we go out for date and we go for a movie. We get intimidated and we kiss. I get erections when she is with me very closely. But as time goes I get pain in balls like they are getting heavier and the pain becomes so high that I can not walk when I keep my 1 step due to that vibrations it causes pain and I can not even think of even walking sometimes I don't know what it is can you help me out.
Emergency please help: I had a muscle catch yesterday night in the left side of my chest and pain in the heart was immense. I am still having some pain in the chest. Please recommend me some meds that will relax it and how do I prevent it from occurring further?
Hi, My testicle size is small as per my age, my age is now 26. I did my sperm test my sperm count is 2 million, so I consulted doctor for increase my sperm count, he suggest me to take COQFOTE. I was taking twice a day for 2 months. But I am still worried about my sperm count. Kindly suggest me for best results, I smoke daily 2 cigarettes.
I am 23 years old. I have a head pain problem from childhood. I concerned with lots of doctors both eye specialist and general but still I do not get relief from this.
I am normal boy of 22 years. masturbating daily usually for 2-3 times. Recently I tried to have my first time sex with my gf. Firstly I was stressed about safety of place and can not get erection. But even after calming down, I could not get erection. And I am not able to get erection even week after that not even when thinking about masturbation. I am medical undergraduate. Don't wish useless desi tips. What should I do? Should I use sildenafil?
My age is 16 yrs. I am smoking daily 2 cigrate per day. N I wanna become a athlete. could my lungs be 100% recovered.
I have excessive yawning, fatigue, anxiety, weight loss, headache from past 1 year. Done CBC, blood glucose, liver, chest x-ray, thyroid, Blood Pressure and all is fine. Please help.
Sir, I am suffering from tonsils stone. I have lot of pain on my tonsils and suffering from light fever. Please suggest me what can I do?
I am 38 year old. Surreing diabetics since 5 year pp is more then 300. What I should do for diet. And what kind of medicine I will take. please suggests me the diet.
Diabetes is highly common health issue in India. Your blood sugar levels increase beyond the normal levels and cause other related problems like swelling, frequent urination, nausea, heart ailments etc. Conventional drugs can only control the symptoms, but cannot help the person to completely get rid of diabetes. However, here are some suggestions from Ayurveda that can help you in treating your diabetes in a way that it will never return.
- Food habits: Try avoiding foods that are high on sugar and whatever you eat, do not eat it all at once. Eat in small portions spread over the day. Limit carbohydrate and fat intake in your diet; instead try to consume whole grain foods and vegetables.
- Lifestyle changes: Avoid alcohol, drugs and smoking. Sleep soundly and sufficiently. Maintain your body weight and take care of your health by getting routine checkups done for sugar and other possible ailments that may be underlying causes of your diabetes.
- Must Do's: Practice a healthy lifestyle by undertaking regular exercise and yoga. Practice medication and go out for a walk at least once in the day. Also, make it a habit to mix half a tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of amla powder with half a tablespoon of methi seeds and consume it every day. Incorporating these habits in your lifestyle would definitely help you in getting rid of diabetes.