Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Diwakar JhaYour feedback matters!
I hv married for past 18 mnts .planning for a kid . When ever I try for sex my penis does nt get hard . Other time it vill be hard .
I was suffering fever since many days. I was taking tablets but it was not curing. Can I have some suggestion from you.
I am having blood in my stool. Initially I was diagnosed with fissure. But later I have done sigmoidoscopy. Its came that I am having heamarhoid. Please sugest what should I eat.
I am 23 year old boy. I went to neurologist for my migraine pain in 2013. But the doctor abused me addictive antidepressants without my knowing. I took those medicines from Jan 2013 to june 2013. The following medicines were taken÷ 1>Provanol SR 40 2>Newcita plus 3>Dicorate ER 250 4>Zanocin OD 400 5>Headset Now I feel weakness of my body. My weight fell down from 70 kg to 55 kg. Before the treatment of neurologist I did not used to have depression. After the treatment of neurologist in 2013 I became plaque by bad health and depression as well.
I am having 8MM stone in my kidney. Which I came to know last month. After that I found problem in my sexual life. My penis did not erect while having sex. I faced this problem 3times in last 15days. What should I do?
Hi Being 78 years of age suffering from 9I0 Prostatic Problem and (ii) Rt Kidney calculi, one calculi is stuck in ureter thus highly infecting the kidney with Pain I am a Sr Gp "A" officer retired from Govt. Of India and hold a CGHS Card valid for whole life. Not suffering from any other prob like BP, Sugar etc. Seek urgent remedial process / action pl.
Hi. My dad suffered from diabetic ketoacidosis. Now his se creat is elevated. Will only protein restricted diet will help?
During night I am unable to sleep properly, even if heard a small sound I will wake up, and its takes much time to sleep again, I want your suggestions.
I have massive hemorrhoid out side. Please suggest good home remedies or some good medicine or lotion for it. Please reply as soon as possible please thank you.
Hi Doc, I am 21 years old, I am a sex addict person, I often think of sex and I masturbate everyday and when I do that release sperm. This happens all the time everyday I think of it and I'll sperm. Sometimes I'll sperm 2 ,3 times a day. So will this effect my body? Will this make me weak from inside? I feel weak from inside and heart beats faster than normal and I'll get tired soon I sweat more. After my marriage will it be a problem what if I can't do sex with my girl after marriage? How to get rid of this sex addiction? Please help me out suggest something for this problem please help me I'm in need.
What are the prevention method of viral fever and what we can do if a person is suffering from this disease.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes immunosuppressive medications life long.
- Prevention of infection: Patient has to take care all the measures to prevent infections as they are more prone to infections.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, HTN etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.