Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
In having back pain please suggest me good medicine so that I can recover very fast and I have headache tooo I fell very sleepy.
I am 18 years old having problem in which I can't sleep properly also so much thoughts comes to my mind before sleep due to which I can't sleep.
Hi My wife have diabetes and artharitis. She can difficultly move around. Knees joint pain badly. Recently she find numbness in both leg/burning-zamzam sensation in lower part of legs/bottom of foot. Is it deficiency of vitamin? kindly advise.
I am depressed because my friends always teases me .earlier I use to attend party among our friends bt now I don't do so .what should I do to overcome from it.
My father is a diabetic patient recently 1 week his sugar was 300 coming to point his left leg is paining so much as his nervous are paining. Please suggest how to get treatment to get well soon.?
Hi I'm 16 years old. I'm having black colour. Is their any remedy or method or medicine which can make me brighter. If then please suggest me some of them.
Hi doctor, I got my period on Nov 3. Today is day 12 and I am getting mild spotting from past two days along with little pain. Would like to know what cause this. I have pcos and endometriosis. My usual period cycle is 35 days. ET size as per today scan is 6.6 mm. Usually I ovulate around 18th day. When I google got scary answers please help me out what can be the cause.
Sir/madam I use spectacles for my eyes. Can you please tell some exercise or food or medicines and keep my eyes relaxed. I have so much computer work. Can I use patanjali drishti eyedrop for eyes.
I want to know about how to get rid of tiredness when coming back from office, so please help me to get rid of from tiredness. Thanks for the help in advance.
My hair's are getting thinner day by day and loss of hair is increasing it's getting like bald one can you suggest any treatment for that to reduce.
I have hair fall problem. Lots of hair lost daily. Please tell me how can I stop my hair lost. And how to increase my hair.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.