Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti KumariYour feedback matters!
I am 33 week pregnant. This is my second child. I have fundo posterior left lateral placenta grade 3 with breech baby and my doctor told me to be in complete bed rest. Is there any risk in normal delivery.
After sex. How we get to Know that girl is pregnant or not. Coz last night I had sex with my gf. And I have a doubt that cum released inside And tell me how to stop the pregnancy chances. I am too scared.
How much amount folic acid I have to consume daily becoz I am finding folic acid tablets of 5 mg .is it safe to take 5 mg daily? And up to how many days I have to take as I am trying to conceive.
Doctors mujhye conceive nahi hor aha hai doctor ne mujhye advice kiya hai k evecare, ashokrishta, or fertyle, use karne mujhye janna hai kya ashokarishta me use karsakti hu conceive karne me liye mere period sab regular hai mere age 30 or mrri shadi ko 5 saal hogaye hai per pregnancy nahi hui hai meri or hubby dono ki report normal ha I please help.
I am having bleeding from last 10 days but it's not my mensuration time. And before first day of bleeding we had sex. Is there any major issue?
Is there any chance of getting pregnant after having unprotected sex in periods and then taking unwanted 72 pill? Please let me know doctors.
Hallo Dr. mari shade hone wale ha next month or mari period se date or shade k date ek Hi hai jaldi period hone k liye k karu.
I had sex 2 month ago and then my periods were 5 6 days late .I had weird periods. 2 days it bled and 1 day no bleeding then again 4th day bleeding .I shall have 5 days period .after that I had no sex but my periods this time are 9 days late. I am scared I know if I hadn't have sex after the last period I can not be pregnant but was it implantation bleeding .pain was less than normal but bleeding was good enough like periods. I am scared because 9 days is too much .I started swimming too. Can swimming delay periods? I don't have any other symptoms but I am scared about why it is 9 days late .please help.
My wife pregnant just 1 month 15 days only, please give me a balance diet chart for my pregnant wife. Age-24 yrs, Height-4'11" Weight-61kg.
Hello sir,i had multi sex partners with or without precauriobs since 2007.I checked fr hiv on 2008 it was negative.After dat also i gad multi sex partners.It was befre my marriage.My marriage was on 2012.During my antenatal check up i hve checked fr hiv , its came negative.But bymistake i had sex with my boyfrnd after dat during my pregnancy itself.This incident was on 2013.After dat till jow i didnt had any mistake.M very faithful to my husband.Since 1 yr we r having good sexual relationship.Now m breastfeedingy child.M very worried now.Recently me *(tridot n elisa )done on feb 2015,its came negative.My husband also checked on feb2015.It also negative.Should we worried.M breastfeeding my child.Ae we safe.My baby is 1 yr nw,he s having rashes on hs face and bluaters in leg.M alao not well.Pl tell me.Wat to do.Are we ibfected
I am 21 years old female diagnosed with PCOS I do not have regular periods. But after going off the pills I am getting pnly brown discharge around the days of my period but no flow or proper periods. What can I do I this case without going to a doctor?
2) it occurs due to increased uric acid levels which get deposited into joints, heart, kidneys, every patient with raised uric acid doesn't have gout.
All such patients not having gout need not be treated with uric acid lowering agents.
3) it commonly presents as acute sudden attack of red hot swollen joint, usually base of great toe, to begin with (see photograph below)
4) then patient will have a phase where he/she is completely normal. Later on attacks will be more in number, as disease progress they will be more frequent, the attack will last for longer days, and will spread to other joints
5) gout is not only a disease of joints, but it affects heart and kidneys too. It can kill! also severe disease develops 5-10 years after first attack.
6) that is why gout need to be treated with life long therapy, rather than only few days of therapy as commonly practiced incorrectly.
7) gout patients can have dals. Its a wrong concept and biggest myth in gout to stop dals. You have to anyways take medicine, dals are good for health, no use stopping them.
8) gout its along with their medicine should also consume lot of water (washes uric acid in urine). Should also limit alcohol and red meat (they can be allowed in reasonable quantity, no need of complete stopping, remember its a lifelong commitment:)
9) if you don treat gout properly
- the disease can spread to other joints (see hand joints photographs below), with severe damage to joints (see x-ray)
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most