Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Give me something I can level of the drug, said it had no face? My body is like the girls, "I will not deal with a beard and mustache situation to live, please let me know I'm a terrible affliction. Hay to become Testorin Level ready?
Oily skin can be a pain to deal. The accumulation of excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples and other skin irritations. The excess oil results from the sebaceous glands in the skin producing excess sebum. Those who have this condition usually have shiny skin and large pores.
Oily skin can be caused by genetics, dietary choices, too much stress or hormone changes in the body due to puberty. Women also are more prone to oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, or menopause and while taking birth control pills.
1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser.
2. Use oil-free moisturizers and oil-free sunscreen.
3. Eat spicy foods no more than once a week.
4. Eat carrots, spinach, avocado.
5. Exfoliate once a week.
1. Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin c content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne-prone skin. Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil.
Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.
Allow the juice to soak into your skin for at least 15 minutes.
Rinse your skin with cold water, pat it dry and apply a light oil-free moisturizer.
2. Apples: Apples work as a great exfoliating agent and they have mild antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make them a great home remedy for oily skin. The malic acid in apples helps exfoliate dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface.
Grate half an apple and place the shreds on your skin. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
Mix one teaspoon each of grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water.
3. Egg whites: High in vitamin a, egg whites can effectively dry out skin blemishes as well as tone and tighten up oily skin.
Whip one egg white until stiff and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
4. Use clay mask
5. Multani mitti or fuller’s earth: Multani mitti is the best face pack for people with oily skin. The magnesium chloride present in it drags out the dirt and oil present in the skin pores which prevents acne and blackheads.
Mix rosewater or plain water into 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth to make a paste.
Apply to face, leave on 20 minutes.
Rinse with water.
Repeat once a week.
6. Cornstarch: Cornstarch dries up excess oil, leaving skin soft and clear.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to face and leave on until dry.
Rinse with lukewarm water,
7. Facial steam helps in unclogging the pores and removes the dirt trapped in them and evaporates the oil on the skin. Before taking a facial steam, remove the any cream or makeup or else it can cause skin irritation. Just 5 minute facial steaming is enough.
For better result consult me.
I have white mark on my lip since one year I can't understanding what may I do Plzzz suggest me some medicine.
I am 24 years Old male. I have oily skin and my skin looks dull and there are some white like nodes (small in size. Sometimes I have pimples also and this makes me depressed. I want flawless skin with fair complexion. What should I do?
Sir my name is abhijith. I have a average white but now the days I got a selection of our collage football team. So I face sun light directly. It reduce my colour. I want to regain my colour I will help me.
Hey, I am Manish belongs to bhopal MP. I am a male of 20 years old. I am suffering from a Skin disease of my face. It's a black dark spot on my face. Please give me some advice to be cure.
I have many black marks due to pimples. And you bac black circles around my eyes. What is the solution?
I am a senior citizen. Foul smell of feet, especially when wearing shoes, is such a big social disaster for me. Cleaning, using foot powder etc don't work. Please advise remedy.
I am 34 years old man. I have several small knots (tumer) like structure, round in shape specially in belly and on back portion. What should I do?
My skin is very dry because of dat it looks dull n dark, so suggest me hw can I improve n make it glowing.
Am suffering about my face skin like pimples and past pimples Mark is on my face dark spots please help me out from this issue. I want an permanent solution.
I am suffering from itching problem and I have got red dots and rashes all over body since a month. Please help me.
Due to these days pollution my skin tone has changed his can I improve it and I also had a problem of Tan.
How to get the pinkish glow on face? Does any vegetable help to get it real fast? besides, what is the cure for a lip that is getting black without smoking?
My face is oiled skin. AFTER BAth within 3 hours my face is very oiled. Can you tell me the solution for oiled skin please.
Cellulitis is a serious bacterial infection that is characterized by red and swollen areas on the skin. The condition may spread quickly to other areas of the body. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the lower legs, although it affects other areas of the body as well.
The disease may affect either the outer layer of the skin or the tissues underneath your skin, from where it may spread to your bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If the condition is not treated on time, it may turn into a life threatening one.
- You may experience inflammation and redness on your skin
- The affected area may become tender and painful
- The area may feel warm
- Presence of skin rashes around the area
- Pus filled formations on the skin
- The skin may have a tight and swollen appearance
- You may run a fever
- Feeling dizzy and fatigued if the condition turns serious
This condition occurs when bacteria such as Streptococcus and Staphylococcus enter the body through cuts or cracks on the skin. Surgical incisions, cuts and insect bites are usually the causes of the infection. Some other risk factors include a weak immune system, diabetes and skin conditions such as eczema and athlete's foot.
The condition is treated by antibiotics. If oral medications do not work, then the medicine may be administered intravenously.
There are certain preventive measures which you can employ to minimize the risks of cellulitis:
- If you have a wound or cut in the body, make sure to apply ointments that help in killing the germs.
- Always wash your wounds with warm water and soap.
- Apply bandage to the area to prevent exposure to dust and bacteria. Make sure that you replace the bandages on a regular basis.
- On any sign of infection such as redness and pus drainage, consult a doctor.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin to prevent cracks on the skin.
- Take care while trimming your finger and toe nails so as to not injure the skin around the nail.