Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh PancholiYour feedback matters!
I have some problem. On my lips its have black black spot how can I remove this. If you have solution so plzz contact.
My brother has problems of skin. He has red or dark sign on pressure point like a elbow, waist etc. And start to waist. And eczema also. When eczema then feel good.? How to get free the problem.
I am 20 year old boy. There are some red marks on my thighs from 1 month. I used vetnobate C cream on the marks. After using this cream the red marks are changing into red-black. But It's not completely ended yet. Please tell me some solution.
I am 29 year old. I have sensitive skin. If I go in sun .my face become red. If I am doingeyebrow my face become red and acen for 3 to 4 days. I concern doctor. He suggested me cream content BT after using it my skin become very thin nd sensitive. I am using cream named renovate. BT after using it, I have face hair. Please give me suggestions. After my mrg my skin become dark day by day. Whenever I go at my native place within 2 days it become fair. I want glowing nd fair skin nd solve the problem of face hair nd above problem of face.
Sir/Madam, mere face par warts hain 45-50 dino se. Main abhi homeopathy ka liquid le raha hoon but koi result nahi mil rahe. Please give me any suggestion.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. I am 32 year old and pigmentation on my face like dark spots. I use many cream but no result. Melrio, snoglow. Etc. I use sunstop30. My skin is sensitive. Can you please tel me any best cream. please Thanks.
One of the most important ways to take care of your
skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun
exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin
problems — as well as increase the risk of skin cancer.
For the most complete sun protection:
Use sunscreen. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen
with an SPF of at least 15. Apply sunscreen
generously, and reapply every two hours — or
more often if you're swimming or perspiring.
Seek shade. Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 2
p.m., when the sun's rays are strongest.
Wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with
tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants and
wide-brimmed hats. Also consider laundry
additives, which give clothing an additional layer
of ultraviolet protection for a certain number of
washings, or special sun-protective clothing —
which is specifically designed to block ultraviolet
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments
Hello I am DR. Leela Bose. I am a senior consultant dermatologist at Nubello aesthetic, hair transplant clinic, cosmetic surgery clinic. In our clinic we are basically catering to skin, hair, and nail ailments under one roof. We are also taking care of all these anti-aging treatments right from basic like the advance chemical peels, Botox, Fillers, PRP face. PRP is basically Platelets Rich Plasma therapy. As an anti-aging treatment it is the most advanced thing that is invoke today.
We have huge clients of patients for hair treatments which include non-surgical methods like the PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) therapy for hair loss, derma rollers, and mesotherapy and definitely hair transplant surgery on a large scale. We are also taking care unwanted hair treatment in the form of laser hair reduction where we are dealing patients with Hasidism or hypertrychosis etc. We are treating them with diode lasers which has an inbuilt cooling system so it is one of the most patient friendly laser system.
For further information, you can contact us on Lybrate.com. Thank you.