Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Kumar Gupta
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am having dark circles under my eyes .I have tried lots of cream but all in vain .I always take full sleep of 8 hrs. Kindly suggest some good cream which can be fruitful.
I have to much dark circles. Fair skin doesn't match with my color I take iron tablets place cumuber, potato,lemon juice, almond,coconut oil, aloe vera gel but nothing works on my dark circles so pls tell me something regarding this pls pls help me to get rid of this.
Hello I've some scars nd and few small pores on my face what should I cream apply on my face opexa gel ya mederma which one is best for my face?
Sir I'm raju sarkar, my major problem is always I have extremely facial blushing without any reason. When I blushing my face become so red & feeling hot sensation. That is horrible experience. That's why I loss my confidence & it also effected on my education. Now my life is getting hell so please sir tell me how to stop my facial blushing permanently please sir .god bless you.
What kind out vegetables and fruits are good for healthy and glowing skin. Can you recommended a diet plan for such.
Hi sir/mam I found breast lump in left breast 8 months back but there is no swelling discharge or any symptoms but pain at time of menses that's it I saw in some articles all breast lumps are not cause cancer please give me suggestion it cause any severe condition in future what precautions I should take my age is 22.
I am 22years old from someday I found blood in my stools may I know why this happens and suggest me diet to get rid of it.
I have a normal skin. But I want a pale skin so can I use benoquin cream? And how much time it will take to see full effects.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.