Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
Last week my son 4 and a half year old had an ear pain so took him to doc he said ear infection (given amoxicillin) told to bring him for cleaning wax then he said ear has fluid need to take it out gave a cetrizine syrup told to come after 10 days if the fluid is still there need to do microsurgery. Should I take a second opinion.
I m having pain in my throat while speaking nd eating nd dat pain is really treble I can't Handel dat So wat should I do for dis.
I am 23 years old and in my ear there is always remains a problem of fungal infection especially during rainy season n boil as well as during bath usually water goes inside my ear. Please tell what to do for curing this.
Whether the loss of nerve in the ear zone due to use of Streptomycin Inj in a patient of spinal TB is reversible?
Hi Doctor I am 26 years old and I am always facing nose blocked issue since my childhood, is it a sign of sinus. Kindly suggest what to do as I am addicted to Nasal drops to get relief. Which will only help me for few minutes to get relaxed.
Hi Left side hole of my nose is always blocked. When left side is open then right side hole gets Blocked. Ent doctor told me about an operation bcoz my nose have a small curve. Can I cure it without operation. I have allergy to dust. Help me.
I have been suffering from continous vertigo since 6 years its like it came 6 years ago and didn't go, pain in left ear, engine type sound in left ear, lose my body balance its look like I can fall, I have been nuerologist, psychiatrist and every other doctor but my vertigo is still intact, please suggest me something.
I am 45 years old. I m suffering from sleep apnea for last two years. I also have DNS in my nose and snoring problems too. Kindly advise me what to do.
From last two days I didn't get fresh and last night when I was going to bathroom suddenly I got fainted and fall down my husband rub my foot then I feel normal. I want to know why this happen. And in evening I feel like vomit but not vomiting. Is there any link?
I am suffering form sinus problem for more than 3 years what is the solution without any opperation ?
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.