Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh BhattaYour feedback matters!
He is having some throat problem. His saliva getting blood color. Body paining. What is the disease?
My akkal teeth are growing. My age is 29 years. What should I do please help. My mouth is full of pain.
Hi. Im sufi my teeth have pain n bad breath and my teeth gums are becoming black. My down side teeth gums are reducing please help me.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
My friend is having bad breath problem. As checked by dentist no decay or deposits are there. White coating is observed above the tongue sometimes. After eating it goes of for sometime. Tried mouthwash also but not working out.
Perhaps because of age--I am being in my seventies--some of the teeth has got partly broken as a result of which food particles get stuck up. It is becoming a habit with me to use toothpick. My dentist says horizontal filling is not possible. My general physician is not in favour of extraction because of age related health problems. I need to have suggestions for this so that pain or other problems can be avoided. Is their any harm in using wooden toothpick. I do not use any form of tobacco but occasionally drink moderately.
Mouth always gets bitter. I have to spit my saliva. Can not drink it cause I always feel like vomiting. I am 9 weeks pregnant. Please advise.
I am 36years female my teeth gone in accident when I'm 12years of age so I fixed duplicate teeth at the age of 18years since from 10years skin is growing on my front duplicate teeth every time I'm removing but again it is regrowing give solution.
Hi my teeth is becoming yellow is there any solution to clean with any paste or powder to become white. So please help me out with the solution.
I have problem in my teeth, the last teeth is producing some yellow things from gum which is smelling badly since 1 month bt there is no pain only smells bed odour. I need home remedies medicine. Thank you.
Hello, I am so tired to remove yellow color shadow in my teeth but it act like hero I mean it not removed in properly, I has a treatment finely at teeth specialist but it not be removed inside of the teeth, kindly help me pls, thank u.
I brush daily but when I drink water I feel vary cold in teeth and smell come from the mouth please help me.
I recently extract my tooth. But the pain is unbearable. I tried many medicines and pain killers but didn't work. please help me.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.