Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I am having a prp treatment for my hairs, therefore, daily masturbation will effect my prp treatment?
I am 23 years old and my height is 5.4" I want to increase my height so is it possible to increase my height in this age. Thank you.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi, iam 27 and 5'4' height, my thighs and my back are heavy I like to reduce them, eventhough I don't have belly my thighs and back makes me uncomfortable, my waist was 30 inc but Not able to wear any jeans because of my thighs and back pls help me.
I have taken contraceptive pill n I am bleeding before 15days of my periods and this one is not a normal period so is it a sign of pregnancy or something else?
Sir I am suffering from back pain. Please suggest me some exercises or simple methods to reduce pain.
I am diabetic for the past 8 years and taking medication for it which causes gassy and stomach upset. So I stopped medication and started vigorous workouts for the past one week. Now I am into walking and weights for the one hour morning and evening. After my morning worker session I east like just 2 chappatis and a bowl of salad. After that I can feel my blood sugar sitting up. Sudden head ache and giddiness. What should I do? Am I doing some thing wrong.
I was using pumice stone on arms to clean it but I got scratches on a area due to access use of stone and its given redness and a blac skin how to get rid of it fast in two days. Is there any tube for dat.
Me and girlfriend were messing around today. We used condom all the while. It wS just a one point where we didn't use it. But there was no insertion in the vagina. She's a virgin also. I do not know if it was inserted a little or not. If it all it was inserted also. Just the tip of my penis would've been inserted. Later after an hour or so, she told me there was a little bleeding. Just two three drops. Then after an hour or so more she told me there was more bleeding, but along with a mucus kind of thing. I didn't ejaculate. Maybe I was just leaking of precum. We're afraid of what it could be. Could she be pregnant and lost her virginity as well? All this happened today itself. please respond quickly.
Hello sir Blood group O positive Currently I am suffering from constipation problem But now I am alright My question is my dark lips, which shame me behind everyone they say you are smoker then I feel bad please tell me the some natural remedy which removes my dark lip problems I shall be very thankful to you.
My name is ramesh yadav I am suffering viral fever from 2 months and my age is 26 male please give me the some suggestions.
Severe headache when I have huge amount of hair. And hands and legs are swelling ol the time and in all seasons. Suggest me to avoid these problems?
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.