Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I had a open heart surgery four months back. It was done by taking a vein from my left leg. It is cured but there is still swelling on the left leg and left foot. Please Advise the cure ?
One of my best friend left me and I feel to much stressed what should I do please help me out of this problem.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Some days im feeling not better feel very tired and feeling lazy or stress why? I feeling light dizzy and light pain neck and back some before 3 year.
My wish to take homeopath medicine. I am 20f. I have facial hair. Please suggest some permanent solution.
Acne, better known as pimples, is a common skin condition deeply affecting the teens. Its emotional impact is severe, ranging from distress to poor self-image and self-esteem.
The cause of acne: Clogging of pores with dead skin cells and oil (sebum). Acne may be mild to severe in nature. Severe acne often leads to formation of scars.
Why do we get acne at all?
The primary cause of acne is the rise in level of hormone androgen in the body. Androgen levels rise around the age of adolescence. Androgen activates the sebaceous (oil) glands under the skin and makes them grow bigger and produce excess oil. The hair follicles get plugged with this oil and dead skin cells, giving the bacteria a chance to thrive and cause acne. The medical term for acne is acne vulgaris.
Many factors can trigger acne. Stress, dietary factors such as dairy and chocolates, oil-based skin cosmetics, loss of sleep, hormonal changes, irregular menstrual cycles, drugs like cortisone and hormone replacement pills are a few.
When to seek medical advice?
Acne or pimples are normal among teens and do not need medical attention as long as they are small and do not have attending symptoms. These usually clear off on their own. However, if the acne are large, severe, pustular, itchy, very painful and are leaving scars, it’s time to consult a specialized homeopath.
Acne - Homeopathic Treatment
Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results in acne and pimples and gives relief in long term. Moreover all medications are natural, safe, gentle, effective, easy to administer and without any adverse effects. Homeopathic treatment is strongly recommended for patients who are desperately looking for an effective remedy.
Homeopathic medicines for acne work internally, in a very gentle and effective way, without any harsh external applications. Rather than suppress acne, Homeopathic medicines treat the condition at the root. These medicines, which are safe from any adverse side effects, are prescribed after a thorough in-depth analysis of symptoms.
Top Homeopathic medicines for acne are
- Hepar Sulph
- Psorinum Sulphur
- Berberis Aquifolium
- Kali Bromatum
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.