Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I feel imbalance. When I walk move towards obe side. I checked ENT and neuro but all normal. Is it spinal problems?
I have boils, doctor told me to use t bact, which is not available in the market at all. Which cream can I use as its substitute.
I was infected with dengue in the summer of 2014 sep in Delhi, I encountered hair loss, weight gain and extreme fatigue. Everything is under control as of now apart from the hairs! What's the cause? Also amidst all this, I too have been living my college life in my relatives place (Jaipur) which has isolated me further, a decision I regret and it is affecting me psychologically as well! Is this further disrupting my hair! It's been two years!
Mere throat me pichhle 40 days se problam hai. Problam is tarah shuru huee k m ek party me gya tha waha dinner ke sath mai ne kuch jada hi thande cold driknk ke sath alcohal drink kia aur uske bad jab bed pe gya to jada humidity ke karan ac ko 18 degree pe kar ke so gya agle din utha to ek bje ke bad mere gale m halki lahr si huee aur rat ko m n pani puri khaya aur uske bad mere throat me halka sa sweling aur dard ho gy. Lagbhag 10 din tak m n camist ko kah ke dawai lia dawa s aram mila fir m ne ek din kari chawal kha lia to agle din s fir throat me dard hone lga to m n doctor s dikhaya to unhone m entibiotic aur 2 3 dawa sath m dia usko m n pach din khaya aram mila aur dawa ke khtm hone ke do tin din bad fir dard hone lga to m n fir dusre doctor se dikhaya aur usne v kuch dawa antibiotic ke sath likha aur usme antiallergic tab the. 5 din uska v dawa khaya usse kafi aram mila aur mere dard wagairah chale gye aur throat m sweling v km ho gya. Lekin sbse badi problam ab ye hai ki mai jab jada ya loudaly ya 5 10min tak non stop bolta hu to mere throat me dard hone lagta h aur sath me aisa lagta hai ki neck ke pichhale hise ke nas khich rahe hai aur sar me v dard hone lgta h. M n last me 24/09/15 ko yani kal hi ent spacialist se consalt kia to unhone v 5days ke liye kuch dawa likha jaise antibiotic antiallergic aur pet ko shaf krne ki dawa di. H. To mai ap logo se ye janna chahta hu kya ye koi badi problam ya bimari to ni hai aur mujhe kya krna chahiye aur kuch home remedis sugest kijiye aur mer muh ke andar redness v hai. Thanx.
I have pain in my teeth. I use sensodyne while brushing my teeth twice a day but then also my pain is not getting less please give me some solution to my problem.
I am a 20 Years old Male, I suffered with Long Back Pain from 2 month, what's the treatment of these type Pain ?
I'm 18 years old and my hair slowly turns to white colour please tell me what should I do to avoid it.
I am 24 Years old and my hair having dandruff and my hair is falling please suggest me why my hair loss and falling.
I am suffering from fever since seven days. I took paracetamol tab& temperature is fine now but I fear i'll fall I'll again. I didn't go under any tests, could you pls suggest?
My infant is of 4 months and I feel that he feel's pain while peeing. Sometimes in sleep he shivers and stop peeing or he cries alot before and while peeing. Please prescribed me beast for my infant .
I am suffering from dust allergy. Is there any possibility of getting attacked by asthma in the near by future? What are all the precautions to be taken? Does asthma can be cured? Are there any medicines to cure dust allergy. I would like to know about the surgeries available for dust allergy and asthma. Please guide me and answer my queries.
I am 42 years old, i am getting back pain when i am sitting and standing for more times. so, please advice?
I was almost the regular consumer of alcohol for 5-6 years before I quit it about one & half years ago. Now I am undergoing with the following symptoms:- Lethargicness, mental confusion, shaking of fingers, vibration in limbs, Some time suffocation, sleepiness, lack of energy, difficulty in Balancing the body weight (difficult walking, feeling of giddiness, forgetfulness Results of ECG test, LFT, ESR, Blood Hb, TSH, EEG are with in normal range. Is it the case of alcohol withdrawal? Some of these symptoms were there evan when the victim was consuming alcohol. Can you provide the suitable treatment please.
Hi Doctor, My problem is over weight. I would like to reduce my weight to 55 Kgs based on my height. I have tried dieting, reducing / avoiding red meat and carbohydrates, bakery and sweet stuff for a long time but without any gain. I was treated for TB in my eyes and as a part of the treatment plan Steroid was used. This was two and half years ago. Steroid treatment was for 30 to 45 days and then it was completely stopped. Doctors told me that the weight gained due to that treatment will reduce after the stoppage. However, even after 18 months, the weight is not showing any signs of reduction and I am currently 75Kgs. During the treatment period my weight was 52 Kg. Also, I am on menopause stage and my periods stopped about an year back. My exercises and yoga sessions are progressing as usual but no signs of weight reduction. Help me.
I have tans in my face what to do noe whether I use some creams or facewash or tablets for improvement.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 5 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Here are 3 powerful ways to get rid of snoring.
1. Steam: Nasal congestion is one of the biggest reasons behind snoring. The best solution for reducing congestion is to inhale steam.
- Pour hot boiling water in a large bowl/ You can also use a steamer.
- Add three or four drops of eucalyptus essential oil or tea tree essential oil.
- Hold a towel over your head and inhale the steam deeply through your nose for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy daily before going to bed until your congestion clears.
2. Ghee: Ghee, also known as clarified butter, has certain medicinal properties that can help open up blocked nasal passages. This in turn will help you snore less and sleep better.
- Slightly warm a small amount of ghee.
- Use a dropper to put two or three drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Do this daily before going to bed and again after waking up the next morning.
3. Turmeric : Being a powerful antiseptic and antibiotic agent, turmeric can treat inflammation and help reduce heavy snoring. The following milk and turmeric drink will help you breathe freely while you sleep.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk.
- Drink it 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Do this daily.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.