Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti MishraYour feedback matters!
I am using progesterone suppository after my iui. Since 30 day. She gave me for 14 days only. My LMP is 12/2/16 and iui on27/3/16. My tablets are finish today onward but asked me to come on19 till that I have she didn't ask me to take medicine. My question is if I stopped progesterone means will I get withdrawal bleeding or shall I continue that.
I just do not want to be mother please tell me best solution or best medicine which have no side effect in future.
I have pcos over a one year i have no babies i want babies what i do i have no over weight i not eat fast food not known what happen to me .Hormone change occur growing of hair in face and i take metformin due to high tidness i stop take medicine and continue ayurveda medicine when periods occur 7 days different from normal period date when i get baby
Sir, I had suffered from Herpes on right side of my face resulting in damage of skin below my right eye. This part of my face is now very sensitive and allergic to soap, face wash or creams etc. Further my right eye is losing vision gradually. I consulted to many doctors/ophthalmologists but without any cure. Recently I visited a Phaco surgeon to find out the solution and he is of the opinion that my eyes are suffering from Glaucoma (Kala Motia). Kindly suggest an effective cure for this problem.
Yeast infections are caused due to the overgrowth of yeast, which is a fungus. This type of infection is also called as candidiasis. Most women in the world are likely to get infected with vaginal or vulvo-vaginal candidiasis at least once in their lifetime. The most common causative organism of this disease is Candida albicans. The other Candida species that might cause these are C. glabrata, C. parapsilosis, C. tropicalis, and C. krusei.
Sometimes, it becomes chronic and may appear 4-5 times in a year.
Other types of yeast infections
Yeast infections can be caused in other parts of the body as well. When yeast infections occur in the mouth, it is called thrush or oropharyngeal candidiasis. Yeast infections are mostly found in moist, warm areas such as armpits, genital area etc. This type is called cutaneous candidiasis. Most candida infections are not very harmful. However, if they reach the blood stream, it can result in fatality. This is called invasive candidiasis and can happen by inserting an infected catheter, etc.
What causes candidiasis?
Candidiasis is caused when the natural flora of the area is thrown off balance. The most common causes of candidiasis are:
- Diseases such as HIV which suppress immunity
- Antibiotics, steroids and birth control pills
- Vaginal douching
- Using perfumed products such as soap and bubble baths
- Wearing tight clothing such as synthetic underwear and spandex that do not allow your genitals to breathe
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello Today is my 11th day and I did ovulation test today with ovulation kit. I got 2 lines one is light and the other is dark. "c" line is dark nd "t" line is light. I wanna ask whether m ovulating or not? And what is best time to do ovulation test early morning or in day time?
I am 28 yeArs old. I have much constipation problem. Nd obesity problem also. Am also suffered from menstrual problem. What should I do now.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
Actually I will doing sex with my girlfriend so after 6 hours his pet was very pain 1 to 2 hours and again after 6 to 8 hours in night start pain so what is the reason please and I don't like he was pregnant now so which medicine is the best please help me.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder in women, in which the female hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are imbalanced. This imbalance leads to the formation of cysts (benign masses) in the ovaries. PCOS tends to affect your heart functions, fertility, menstrual cycle and appearance.
There are certain symptoms, which can be indicative of PCOS; these symptoms tend to begin as a woman's menstrual cycle starts. In certain cases, however, PCOS may also affect a woman in her mid age. PCOS can also cause excessive hair growth in unwanted places like above the upper lip,chin,arms and chest like a male.
The symptoms are:
- Increase in the production of male hormone, leads to development of male characteristics
- The size of the breasts may reduce
- The tone and the texture of the voice may change and become similar to a man's voice
- Hair may start to fall
- You may suffer from acne and pimple breakouts on your face
- It can lead to sudden weight gain
- It may affect a woman's fertility
- It may lead to pain in the pelvis
Other symptoms: Apart from these symptoms, a woman may also experience other health complications such as high levels of bad cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Causes: The causes of PCOS are not well known, however, the likely causes are genetics and hormonal complications. If someone in the family has PCOS, then the risk of being affected by PCOS rises significantly. The other likely cause is the overproduction of the male hormone androgen in the female body. Although androgen is a male hormone, the female body also produces it in trace amounts. However, in some cases, when it is overproduced, it might impair the ovulation process.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Once the condition is diagnosed, there are certain treatments, which are recommended for the patient. The condition in itself does not have a cure, but the symptoms can only be controlled. Medications to control the androgen levels in the female body may be administered if you have androgen hormone complication. A balanced diet and an exercise regimen can be chalked out to control body weight and regulate blood sugar levels. If PCOS leads to ovulation problems, then medications to facilitate ovulation may be advised.
My age was 24 years I am8 months pregnant lady my ultrasound scan was good but my baby moments are less.
There are more than 20 types of sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia, genital herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus (hpv; causes genital warts), trichomoniasis (called" trich"), and hiv/aids. Safer sex, std testing, and prompt treatment for stds can help reduce the spread of these infections.
How to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections and reduce your risk for serious std complications.