Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Mishra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti MishraYour feedback matters!
Freckles, moles etc are generally found more in persons with pitta skin type and vitiation of pitta humour. Visible more on fair skin.
Proper bile secretion, good appetite, good digestion and good excretion is necessary to clear away the toxins and getting full benefit of antioxidant food and medicines.
Aloe vera, chirayata, pitpapda, manjishtha extracts should be used with khadirarishta and manjishthadi kwath for detoxification and blood purification as well as nourishing the skin. Extracts of these herbs in equal ratio is used in the dose of 1/2 gm to 1 gm bid with water or honey. Aloe vera also provides vit a, c, e and minerals ch, zn, cu, mg. It's anti bacterial and anti viral too.
Foods: try to get organic fresh leafy green food, grapes, melon, plums; variety of grains; cow ghee, extra virgin olive oil (organic).
Avoid: microwaving n boiling food. These destroy 85% anti oxidants. Prefer to steam these. Microwaves break the food chain.
Spices- turmeric, coriander, cumin, black pepper help skin detoxification.
Haridra cap, manjishtha cap, neem cap. Of himalaya pure herbs may be used initially.
Pranayam, yoga, meditation and ayd oil massage (neem, marichyadi tel etc) also help to fight freckles.
Hope it helps you.
My wife 17 weeks pregnant Wo kichen me kaam karti he to 2se3 hour khade rehne ke baad uske per me talwe me sujan ajata he Iska kya reason he normal or not.
She got her periods and then she's getting diarrhea after intercourse, is there a chance of pregnancy?
Hii Doctor, I want to know about 2 days ago I had sex with my partner as well as anal sex also. Now she is suffering from weakness, body pain and fever. Is it a symptom of getting pregnant. If yes the how to prevent it.
Hi dr, I and my boyfriend made out. We were on each other, I was on top n he was below I was not in my panty n he was in his underwear throughout. At d end he had cum in his underwear. My due ws 3rd but still I dint get my period its 9th may, only 8th I had blood clots falling I thought periods started but only 2 clots fell n periods dint start yet. Am I pregnant? doctor please. Thank you.
Hi, I am 35 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant. My doctor did my ultrasound dated 23.12.16. And down syndrome test 1: 31 and nasal bone 1.7 mm of my baby. Further doctor suggest me NIPT test which is very costly so doctor it's necessary to have this test.
लेकिन जाने की खबर तो 9 सेकेंड पहले भी पता नहीं चलती ।।।
इसलिए मस्त और व्यस्त रहो.
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.