Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti MishraYour feedback matters!
I am trying for a baby last year. Did thyroid test, fsh test and all shows normal result. Today I did amh test which shows 1.77 and it is in the range of low fertility. My periods is regular. I am taking coeadhea tablets now. Doctor what is my chance to get pregnant?
Sir ji Me apni wife se sex karta hu. Par one year ho gya abiI tak pragnet nahi huee. To meeny fill Kia kii uska womb (peat) bhut hot lagta hee Isse koi pargnacy hone mee koi problem too nahi hogi Please help.
Can std be passed through oral sex even though there is no wound/cut or bleeding in either partner's genital or mouth? Because I have heard that for STD's transmission there needs to be a source via which the Bacterias/ viruses can directly enter the blood stream. Please clear this doubt.
Dr. I have a period problem .i had intercourse with my husband on 29 and 31 oct without security n I am worried whether I am pregnant. I am a newly married girl n not at all prepared for baby. I have taken unwanted 72 on 4th novembers noon. And my last month periods date was 8th n today is 11 .i m really worried that why I am not getting in periods. So far I had done 3 test from preganews and all were negative. please help me out. I really need your advice.
Doctor, I'm 29 years old married women. dr. mujhe viginal infection bar bar ho jata hai aur thoda pain bhi hota rehta hai. please advice me.
Dear Doctor, Meri marrige 1st march 2012 ko huwa hai. Shaadi ke 3 month ke baad meri wife ko overian cyst ho gaya tha. Jiska operatation se nikala gaya. Uske baad abhi tak meri wife MAA nahi ban payi hai. Maine uska Kafi treatment bhi Karwaya. Kya Overian Cyst ke baad meri wife MAA nahi ban payegi. please Uttar dene ki kripa ki jay.
I am 19 year old female. I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F. I was taken myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. Is normoz is better than myotol-F?
Hi sir, I am a patient of insomnia. M in a deep depression. Take pills to sleep from past 3-4 years. But now I think these medicines showing its side effects m gaining weight day by day. What do I do. And I want to know weather these pills ll affect if I conceive in future. If yes then pls. Tell me how.
My wife trying to conceive pregnancy but it doesn't after miscarriage 6 month son before 5 year. We have a daughter of 9 year old. My wife has PCOS disease. Kindly help us.
I have got delayed in period usually all the time. please tell me how can i get it in regular intervals?
I am 23 years old and I had swelling on left labia majors and pain in inguinal region, please suggest some treatment, and I also feels that it is increasing please help.Please tell.
I am 28 weeks & 6 days pregnant. Bad luck I faced typhoid. Treatment also did (omnibact antibiotic and medomol 500 mg. Be our doctor gives staffcure tablet and medomol 500 mg for fever. My question is typhoid and medicine any harm with my baby please suggest me.
Hi, I'm 26 years old. Mere last periods may last me hue to jo k June first tak the uske baad se meri dates nhi aayi. maine pregnancy test bhi kiya. Its negative or ek meprate naam ki dwa bhi li last five days tak but nothing happened. Kindly help me with this.
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
- Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
- Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
- Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the childbearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
- Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
- Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: Non steroid, anti-inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.