Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti DhingraYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 years old boy my hair is very dry even I apply oil, usually my hair is curly. Help me how to change my hair into shine with oily look?
Lybrate | Dr C M Ravi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Kozimax cream is good for removing dark spots and acne scar or burn marks? How long it does takes to removing marks and spots?
Hello, I am 30 years old, I have lot of hair fall. I have read in papers, hair fall happens due to lack of proteins deficiency. How to over come ?
Psoriasis can it be treated? Is it the treatment is homoeopathic? And how much will be the cost for medicines?
My back is full of acne from last 1 year, what could be the reason behind this and how it can be treated? Kindly suggest.
Looking to know for a allopathic cream or face wash of my oily face wherever few dark spot on that. In winter season its gonna a ruffely skin as well. My skin is a not glowing. So please assist me a better thing.
I, m 21 years old and I suffering from hair loss and it increased so much then I took recommendation from a doctor he recommended me Finasteride, kerashine, jocera-c and minoxidil. Then I noticed one day that using minoxidil regularly twice a day, suddenly my heart beat increases I discussed with my doctor and he said no problem this is normal, and told me to continue. And I consumed more then a year these medicine which does not even worked and consuming finasteride regularly I noticed that now i, m suffered from premature ejaculation. And when I discussed with doctor he said that no problem using finasteride your sex drive will decrease but it will cure your hair fall. And even it was not working then I left consuming these medicines but now i, m suffering from premature ejaculation can any anti dot for finasteride will work?
Hai sir, am sunny am 24 years old I have my hair problem it is very damaged so what can I do to regrowth my hair so please help me? Thank you.
I have moderate to severe acne. I am taking my food properly. I have really clogged pores and lots of whiteheads, also I get hormonal flare up some time.
Greetings docs, I'm a 20 year old female. I currently have no skin problems. I have a few pits though. My skin type is combination. I use rejuglow face wash and acnemoist cream. But I wanted to know, what all can I do or use to make my skin glow, radiant, smooth, flawless and look healthy? I drink a lot of water, sleep for 8 hours, avoid junk food and do an hour worth of exercise everyday. What else can I do? Any answer is welcomed.
If we want to remove hair from our testicles, penis n surrounding those area can we use trimmer or els do we have any other option.
When I wake up in morning I find a small lumb at the back of my neck. Its not hurting Should I go for a check up or can wait.
I'd gone swimming in public kinda pool, and I git itching between thighs, I consulted doctor and they gave me terbest tablets and ointment, it got cured in some days afterwards after some days it started again and its been an year and still not totally cured I tried several medicines doctor gave for me, I'll get itching sensation after bath in morning and ni8 while sleeping, between days am not able to think abt it, and now its like my skin around thighs which were dark now getting normal+ligh pink kinda patches .am really too much worried about it so that it may spread around all over body, please help me giving a suggestion for problems am too much worried.
HI sir my wife is now 6 months pregnant. She has a lymphadenitis on her neck since 1 month. Please advise the treatment.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.