Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika BansalYour feedback matters!
My wife gave birth to a baby six months back and since then she is having irregular menstruation periods. Some times it comes after twenty days and some times in fifteen days and now almost 35 days have gone since her last periods. Although we haven't any sexual intercourse still We have done the test which has shown negative result? Please provide appropriate answer for the problem. Do we need to consult a gyne? My wife is breastfeeding the baby could this be the cause please clarify?
Hii. I am 24 years old I have so many bad habits but limited each day 1 sigaret. Is it effects to the sex life. Please suggest mee.
My wife who is 34 years old with 2 kids both were normal. Complains of acute pain in the sole area of the feet. To be precise the bone area in the middle of the sole. So sometimes she asks me to press that with hand or legs and she will scream of pain but would like me to press them. May I know what is this and she has this for sometime and her bmi isnt too much I mean she is 65 kg and her height is 5 ft 3 inches. She has undergone lithotripsy for her kidney stone 2 years back. Can you put some more light?
I am a sinus person and I also have allergies. Sneezing and allergies always bothered me My question is how to prevent from allergies?
I am taking ducloflex tablets regularly for constipation. I only have my bowel movement after taking the tablet. Which disease I am suffering.
How we can be safe from cold in winter we are regularly move outside every day life it is important for us?
I am 23 year old sir I am jerking from since 3 /4 year continuously daily and also having with my g. F but my health is perfect. Does I have some deficiency in future how to handel this situation can I control it. Please help me sir.
My brother is 19 years old. He has a lot of acne on the chest and back. Also from last 5-6 months, his hair are falling. Scalp is easily visible now. Earlier he used to have dense and thick hair. Plse suggest some cure.
How to increase blood flow in penis nerve ?what are the. Process? Explain brief? Please sir By methods.
Is precum contains motile sperms then tell me how can I perform sex without condom so that precum doesn't enter vagina and cause pregnancy? And one more how much chances are there a female to get pregnant from precum?
Are 200 crunches per day, 30 min walk and fat free diet sufficient to lose belly fat? If yes, at what rate am I gonna lose weight by following this schedule?
My weight is 62kgs and I am off late eating too much. I gained this weight in 6 months. Before that I was 54kgs. My height is 171cms. Please tell me what do I need to do to reduce weight and flabs from my body.
Is there such a thing as too much fruit? If yes, how much and how does it affect our health? Is consuming fruit for breakfast good for a normal person's our body? What about for a diabetic? Thanks!
From last 2 years, I am facing a lot of hair fall problem, and my hair is dry, some of my friend told. Breathing exercise can reduce hairfall problems. Is it true? Can you share some tips to reduce hairfall, and how can I get a wet look hair. Ty.
Sore throat problems recurs every few months and lozenges and few tablets solves the issue but I need complete Sol, problems occurs when ibdribk cold water etc.
I am suffering from irritating itching, it happened last time in last summers .and now again, in last summers it seems terribly red in my inner thigh, this time redness is not but and irritating itching starts anytime which is non tolerable in my private part, it starts at night daily and I'm unable to sleep also, last summers I showed to many doctors but nothing good happened, please help me.
I have skin disease pimples and want some face cream so please prescribed a medical cream so that I can remove my pimples.
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.