Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ThakurYour feedback matters!
I have done my ACL Reconstruction surgery before days .and now I am start my job. But in work place at first floor. No lift available. So can I use steps for the reach in first floor. My physio start from one month. Pl give any suggestion for take care.
Meri mummy ke foot pr lohe ki plate gir gayi thi , uske baad se unke foot mein bahut pain hota hai (night mein or jyada pain hota hai), jab doctor ko check karaya to usne back ka x-ray karwa diya or kaha ki isi se pata chal jayega kya problem h, phir usne x-ray dekha or kha ki jyada jhukne ka kaam mat karna, please give some suggestions.
Hello sir I am 25 years old.from the last few months I feeling very much sick for every alternate day I am feeling back pain, knees pains, and feeling very much depressed I dont know what to do?
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Which Medicines I can take. If I am feeling pain in my knee please suggest me right Medicines for it.
I have lower back pain since 5 months. My weight is 98 kg and my height is 5 feet 7 inch. What would be possible reason?
Shooting or stabbing pain
Pain that radiates down your leg
Contact a doctor if your back pain:
Is constant or intense, especially at night or when you lie down
Spreads down one or both legs, especially if the pain extends below the knee
Causes weakness, numbness or tingling in one or both leg
Lower Back Pain Treatment:
Ceasing activity for a few days allows injured tissue and even nerve roots to begin to heal, which in turn will help relieve lower back pain
Heat and Ice Packs help relieve most types of low back pain by reducing inflammation. Often patients use ice, but some prefer heat. Both may be used alternately
Your family Physician will be able to give you advice about the most appropriate type of medication for you.