Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SonkarYour feedback matters!
Sir, My age is 18 years. I have suffer from problem since 3 months the symptoms is breathing problem all time, burning sensation in throat, difficult in yawing (opening in mouth also) feeling of something stuck in throat, balance problem also. This symptoms occur every day is this normal or serious and also treatable. I checked this problem from physician but he gave me antacids tablets but the condition is not till now. Please say what I can do?
Hello my hubby has night blindness in left eye as congenital. He is 33 years old. What is treatment on this? I am 34years old. We got married ago 4 yrs. We both are deaf dumb. I got miscarriage ago 3 years 1st time. After that I consulted to Dr. but not become successfully nowadays for pregnancy. My USG report n all blood reports r normal. His semen report also normal. Only my ovulation is late i. E. On 17th day. Can hubby's problem (night blindness) become in baby in future? My all families n his all families r normal. My mummy papa got married in relationship n his mummy papa also. I am in tension please help me.
I am a sinus patient, I suffer with cold, fever in every rainy and winter season, how to get rid of this.
I have unbearable sore throat from many days, I have difficulty in swallowing and there is also pain while talking, please help.
I am 24 years old, I cannot breath in one nasal of my nose from past one year. Please give me solution.
Hi. My age is 27 yrs. Snoring is my problem since past few months. I dont know how my room mates have adjusted to it but its really very noisy as if there is some blockage is what they say. Can you please give me some tips.
I have a little throat infection when I wake up in the morning. What should I do to get rid of that.
Homeopathy is strongly indicated in all cases of sinusitis. Homeopathic treatment en routes for rejuvenating one’s immunity towards such attacks. A constitutional homeopathic treatment can completely cure the recurrence of this disease. Homeopathic remedies facilitate drainage of mucus relieving sinus congestion, reduces inflammation in the sinuses, relieve pain and pressure by clearing the infection. It also prevents the formation of scar tissue and avoids permanent damage to the tissues lining the nose and sinuses. The constitutional approach enhances the vitality of the patient and eliminates the entire allergic predisposition hence impeding recurrent infections. Homeopathic treatment is safe and effective for both children and adults. Homeopathy can be an exceptionally successful approach in decreasing susceptibility in acute and chronic infections, as well as in treating the infection itself. The homeopathic constitutional approach always considers the illness in the context of the whole person taking into account the mental, emotional, physical symptoms and the circumstances surrounding their lives. Its purpose is balance and harmony on all levels by enhancing the body’s own defenses. Homeopathic remedies are natural, gentle, safe and easy to take
Self Care Measures
Manage your allergies and keep away from known allergens.
Avoid exposure to cold air.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Use appropriate hygiene measures and avoid contact with people who have colds and other viral upper respiratory infections.
Avoid cigarette smoke in your home and workplace.
Consider using a humidifier.
Use saltwater nasal washes to help keep the nasal passages open and wash out mucus and bacteria.
Warm salt water gargles.
Avoid blowing your nose as this may force thick mucus back into your sinuses and block them.
Walk in open air.
-DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC
Hello, i am getting always problem of tonsils, after that I get fever and cough, that time its feel very hard to talk with anyone, doctor prescribed me for one medicine of mankind pharma name zady azythromycin. I used to take that medicine after two days I feel relax from tonsils but again in 15-20 days I get same problem.
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.