Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old male. suffering from erection dysfunction from last 3 years almost. I feeling no since on my penis. Size of penis also getting small and weak. Even though I have taken some ayurvedic medicine. In my past I had lots of Masturbation. Mu humble request is it curable or not. Just Clear me as I will decide my marriage on this. Also suggest me some best medicine if it can recover also for the size of Penis. Please suggest a great doctor name from Pune or bangalore or bhubaneswar. Your suggestion will save my future.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.
Hyper somnolence or hypersomnia is a condition that leads to constant daytime fatigue and drowsiness as well as prolonged night time sleeps. In this condition, the patient will usually go through repeated bouts of sleep, which he or she will not be able to resist without proper treatment and intervention. This condition makes patients take naps throughout the day even after a long and unhindered sleep throughout the night. Patterns of excessive drowsiness will begin to set in at the most inopportune times including meal times and even in the middle of a conversation. While there is no scientifically or medically proven cause for the onset of this ailment, it is known to affect adolescents more than adults. Read on to know more about the symptoms and treatment of this condition.
Symptoms: The patients suffering from this condition will experience a variety of other symptoms in addition to the constant state of drowsiness. These symptoms include anxiety, which may even go to a severe level if it is not treated properly and on time. Also, the patient may experience restlessness and a sense of increased irritation even in the most normal, everyday situations due to a perceived lack of sleep and constant state of drowsiness. Loss of appetite and hallucinations may also begin to plague patients who suffer from this condition on a chronic and prolonged basis without proper treatment. Slow thinking and slow speech are other symptoms that will start to set in with time as well.
Social Situations: In many social and personal situations, the patient may begin to lose basic functionality because of the constant urge to sleep. The patient’s interactions on a social platform may begin to deteriorate due to the lack of coherent thinking and speaking as well as the sense of irritability and restlessness displayed.
Medication: In most cases, it is best to go about this condition by treating the symptoms with medication prescribed by a doctor. The doctor may prescribe stimulant medication that will help in keeping the system awake for longer periods at a time. The doctor will also stress on the time of the day when these must be ingested so that nighttime sleep is not affected in any way. These medicines include amphetamines, which are usually prescribed for patients suffering from ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This medicine is usually given in controlled doses so as to keep the patient alert for longer periods of time. Other medicines include clonidine, antidepressants, bromocriptine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors and levodopa.
Therapy: Behavioural therapy is also known to make a marked difference in such cases, which helps in regulating and normalizing the sleep patterns. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Dear doctor, I'm 19 year old boy and I am getting quite frequent urination .I fell this during winter only ,last year also I felt same what shall I do for this. And I feel more cold suggest me diet during winter. Plz.
My coronary angiography report Clinical resume. Recent awmi thrombolysed with stk here on 9/1/2017 .2d echo cd here on 10/1/2017 showed distal ivs & apex hypokinesia mild lv systolic dysfunction .lvef 45% Procedure. 6f sheath and jl 3.5 and jr 3.5 catheter. Approach rt femoral artery. Finding Lmca: normal artery Lad. Lad is type 3 and recanalised artery .mild lad has 40-50 thrombus containing lesion distal lad has subtotal thrombotic occlusion Lcx" non dominant and normal artery .om branches are normal Rca- dominant and normal artery .pda and plv are normal Renal. Right renal normal artery left renal normal artery Conclusion. Thrombotic disease in lad Advice. Aggressive medical management and life style modification I want to know in simple word how much percent got blocked is it at high risk and what is thrombotic disease.
Dear Dr. Mere veerya me kuch jama hua thick yellow type niklta he ye kya he .any thing it is serious matter.
this condition is different from other medical problems as it prevents two individuals to achieve the desired goal whereas the problem of being of one partner.
I have some problem that I have loose motion like situation. Daily I am going to toilet 4 times. I went to factor and he gave me capsule of Pantop for 10 days. I already taken 5 capsules. After gap of 02 days one day I skip breakfast means after 02 hours of fresh up I felt that some pain in my chest and so much gas in stomach. I thought it is due to gas. Then I took 03 Dosa and sauce with sambhar. Immediately pain gone but from that day I am feeling that something is struck in food pipe. Please help me what to do. I am in tension because some mild pain is also.
I am 47 years male. I have problem in my chest sometimes it starts paining so hard and sometimes its just normal can uh please suggest me what is the Health Issue either it is of acidity or of something.
Damigra drops solve the erectile dysfunction problem temporarily or permanently. For how many months should b taken?
I am a 23 year old male and I have a lot of ringworms kind of thing on my face. When I shave it increases like hell. What should I do or use. Please help.?
Effects of msg / derivatives.
Flavor enhancers 631 and 627 are derivatives of msg
Msg can also be listed as hydrolyzed vegetable protein (hvp), hydrolyzed plant protein (hpp),'yeast extract?
Side effects of msg-
Children?s behavior problems
Swelling of the lips and tongue
Increase heart beats
Irritable bowel symptoms
An itchy rash or red swellings
Diabetes is often referred to as diabetes mellitus by physicians, which is used for describing a group of metabolic-related diseases. Diabetic patients have high blood sugar (blood glucose) in the blood, the cause of which might be either the inadequate production of insulin or because the body is unable to use the insulin properly. Diabetes might also be a result of the combination of both.
There are three types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes which was formerly known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes due to the fact that the symptoms are typically diagnosed in young children and children in their teens. Approximately 10%diabetic patients are Type 1 diabetic where the body is unable to produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes was also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes or adult onset diabetes, as it occurs mostly in adults. Approximately 90%diabetic patients worldwide are Type 2 diabetes, which occurs because the body is unable to produce the required amount of insulin for proper functioning. Overweight and obese people suffering from central obesity or abdominal obesity are more at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes than people who have a healthy body weight, as obesity forces the release of chemicals which may destabilize the cardiovascular and metabolic systems of the body. The risks of developing Type 2 diabetes also increases as one grows older.
- Another type of diabetes is gestational diabetes, which mainly affects pregnant women who have high glucose levels in their blood. The bodies of these women are unable to produce the required amount of insulin to transport all the glucose to their cells leading to the progressive increase of glucose. Studies have revealed that women who have animal fat and cholesterol-rich diet before pregnancy are at more risk of developing this type of diabetes.
Symptoms of diabetes include excessive thirst, dehydration, increased urination and hunger. Symptoms may also include fatigue, skin problems, slow healing wounds, blurred vision and tingling in the feet.
- Patients who are afflicted with Type 1 diabetes will have to take insulin injections for life. Proper blood glucose levels have to be maintained throughout by following a strict diet and regular blood tests need to be carried out.
- Patients with Type 2 diabetes need to keep their weight in check. They are generally treated with tablets, but sometimes insulin injections are recommended. These diabetic patients need to follow a healthy diet strictly, exercise regularly and keep monitoring their blood glucose levels. Another option for obese people to reduce symptoms is Bariatric surgery.
- While gestational diabetes can be controlled with proper diet and regular exercise, there are 10 - 20%of diabetics who will need medications to control blood-glucose. Undiagnosed and untreated gestational diabetes raises the risks of complications during childbirth and may result in a baby who is bigger than he / she should be.
Acute complications of diabetes may include hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia while chronic complications may include diseases of the blood vessels which could damage the eyes, nerves, kidneys and the heart. If you think you have symptoms which suggest diabetes, consulting a doctor at the earliest would be your best option.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 22 years old I have dehydration can I drink appy fizz can you tell can I drink that r any other liquid which is better.
The bones and joints orchestrate very well with each other for smooth movements of various joints and the spine. However, due to various reasons, some identified and others unknown, there could be inflammation of the areas where the bones join the muscles leading to impaired movement. The range of motion could be reduced or it could be painful, thereby, limiting movement. Spondyloarthritis includes a group of inflammatory diseases that involves the bones and joints and enthuses which are areas where the ligaments and tendons attach to the bones. This causes conditions like plantar fasciitis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and reactive arthritis. The term spondyloarthritis is a blanket term to describe any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Read on to know a little more in detail about it:
Causes: While the exact etiology is not identified for sure, most patients with spondyloarthritis have an autosomal dominant gene (HLA-B27). Chronic infections could trigger the onset of the disease too.
1. In all forms of spondyloarthritis, there is always inflammation of the spine, joints and entheses. If the fingers or toes are involved, there could be swelling leading to what are typically known as 'sausage digits'.
2. There is sacroiliitis which is inflammation of the joint between the pelvis and the spine, and spondylitis which is inflammation of the joints between the spines. 3. Family history and autosomal dominant gene.
A detailed medical history and physical examination form the cornerstone of a confirmed diagnosis. In addition, radiographic examination and diagnostic blood tests also could be done to confirm the diagnosis. Radiographs, especially, of the spine and the low back show typical changes including sacroilitis in suspected cases of spondyloarthritis. If the spine does not show these changes, but there is a high likelihood of spondyloarthritis, then MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) can be used to confirm the diagnosis.
As a final step, a blood test for the HLA-B27 gene can also be confirmatory. However, it is not true that a person with the gene will definitely develop the disease.
- The most important aspect of treatment is the use of pain medications and anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which help manage pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections may sometimes be given directly into the joint spaces or the membranes to provide quick relief of these symptoms.
- ESWT / RSWT has a definite role to cure enthesopathy. Plantar fasciitis, and achillodynia can be cured with ESWT. Even small joints of hand and feet are amenable to treatment with RSWT. It is nonoperative and noninvasive treatment and has no side effects.
- Very rarely, stronger drugs such as methotrexate or sulfasalazine may be used.
- Another set of drugs known as TNF-blockers (tumor necrotizing factor blockers) are also shown to be highly effective in controlling the pain of the spine and joints.
- In very severe cases, surgery may be required to correct joint damages or correct severe degenerative changes.
- Exercise plays a very vital role in controlling the issue and improving range of motion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.