Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hiii I'm 20 year old recently I suffered in fever and I have lost 20 kg in that days can you give answer for how to increase my weight again.
I don't get sleep as soon as I lay down! it takes hours for me to fall asleep! why is this happening. what should I do?
I heard vegetarian diet is good diet in world and help in boost sex life if yes which food is good for sex pls help.
I am 25 year old male. I have cold and running nose most of the time. As the weather changes, I face the problem. I have taken some generic medicines from nearest doctor but they didn't provide permanent solution. Please suggest me some medications for my problem. Thank you.
Sir/Maam, This is Sambhav Jain here, male 25. I have been suffering from stomach problem since ages. I consulted a doctor in Surat who checked me and revealed that there is a tightness in my anus which does not let my poop to move out properly. For the past one and half year, I have been using water through a pipe to wash off and while doing so I let water enter my anus and then I forcefully make it go out. This makes more poop to come out and cleans my anus but still I am facing the problems. Sometimes, the water even reaches my stomach.
Hi I am suffering from recurrent tonsillitis. After using of antibiotics it's getting reduced but soon it re occurs. May I know the permanent solution for it.
Doc, I am only 28 and unmarried. I feel tired very soon while doing any physical works. Whenever I try to run or exercise (jump) my head started spinning. Help me please to beat these problems.
I masturbate alot like twice or thrice in a day does it cause any affect in my health or stamina pleasure? I can not become fat though I eat alot.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.