Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak Kumar PahwaYour feedback matters!
My friend is 20 years old and he gets bleeding from his mouth often when he is depressed or when he is in stress form last week. Yesterday at 7 he got bleeding from his mouth and today morning at 10 he got bleeding. What is happening to him. How can it be cured.
I am 24 years old, I have tooth bleeding more than two years and also swelling of gum and bad smelling from mouth. I visit many dentist, I did scaling, whatever they advise, brush changing, vertical brushing. But not response yet. I worried there must other reason, sometimes it is painful also. Please tell me what to do.
Hello, I 'm facing prblm of teeth .I 'm a student hostlite last 3 months I was quiet buzy with my studies. When I notice now I found it is going turning black from backside. please suggest me something.
My mother is 72 years old - she has lost her teeth. Should we go for dentures or mix implants with dentures?
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
I have problem with my teeth , there is gap between my teeth is possible to remove gap my age is 27 male
My lower front teeth are too far behind upper front teeth .what is this problem and how can this be fixed ?
I have white lesion on my left buccal mucosa, its a kind of plaque and scrappable burning sensation is present, respond to ketoconazole therapy. Anyone please diagnose my clinical condition?
I am 18 years old. My problem is my teeth is slightly yellowish. I am feeling shame to laugh with other people. How can I make my theet whiter at home without consulting a dental clinic in a natural way.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.