Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak KothariYour feedback matters!
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision? Rs. 120GoIbibo, Install, Open and Register to EarnRs. 85Flipkart, Install and Register to EarnRs. 85Ngage, Install and Register to EarnRs. 80Myntra, Install and Register to EarnRs. 80Ola, Install and registers. 75Open website, read some questions, click on Top health Tips on Right and stay for 1 mins minimum to get Rs 40! Rs. 40Install Earn Talk Time Pro, Open The App And Get Rs. 150Rs. 150Install, Open and Get Rs. 100Rs. 100ErosNow, Install and Open to EarnRs. 60Ace2Three, Download APK, Install and Register to EarnRs. 45Note: You need to download all Apps and follow instructions as said! If You Have Downloaded all the Apps and have also Referred 3 new Friends, then only You will Get The Full Amount! Money is credited if your are downloading all apps for 1st time!
She is suffering from a pain on right side of her head just 9 cm up from ear and its continuously happening. What to do?
Dear sir I am 26 years male and I am suffering severe sex addiction and doing masubarate since 12 years average 2 two times daily and now I am worrying lot about my marriage life which I am going to marry soon and how do I maintain good health and how do I stop thinking about masturbation please suggest and also I have back ache and leg pain please advice me.
I am a chronic patient of migraine with constant headaches throughout the day however this problem has reduced quite much but the sleeping problem has got really worse lately as I am unable to sleep at all and this has resulted in anxiety in which I feel as if I will not be able to sleep again I panic on small issues and get irritated, from November last year I have been eating pills for sleeping and I continued it unknowingly till July on doctors prescription but when I came to know about it I tried to reduce it but I was unable to do so it seems I have become habitual and have continued it since then with breaks in between, yesterday night I took two pills but it did not work. Since this problem has started I have become physically weak and I think that all this has stemmed from the fear of getting sleep that I have even if I sleep for sometime is not sound one and I feel frustrated throughout the day. Please help me out.
Why are testis located outside the abdomen/body? What is their function? How does penis become erect and flaccid?
Hey doctor, im manpreet, I was very ill and have gastro infection about two months ago, I have prescribed medication since then, but my pooping behaviour is never changed. I have immediately stool after eating and excessive bowel gas which hurts aa lot. Please suggest me something im very depressed about my health.
Kindly suggest. Any medicine for erection and increase the time of intercourse. I am 40 married male.
I am suffering from flu from about three to four days what should I do? And what should I do so that I never catch flu again this winter?
I am 63 years old For small things also I am upset and I am sleeping in daytime 2 hrs. In the niht times I used to wake up every 1 or 11/2 hrs. What is the reason.
After doing sex which foreplay are best for occur more sexual feelings to reach high level?Please tell.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.