Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak JainYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon sir/madam, My age is 25 years but I am in nerves weakness please tell me how to get nerves strong and weight more.
I have dandruff on head, eyebrows, ears and chest. Currently using Candid B but gives relief for couple of days. The problem is persistent for many years. Consulted many doctors but permanent relief.
Hello sir, I am not sure whether I am suffering from sciatica pain or not. When I read symptoms from internet I feel as I am having it. Sometimes I have pain in my right leg and sometime in left one. Pain starts from lumbar region and goes till the toe. Please tell whether I am suffering from sciatica or not. Thank you.
Hi, I am 6 weeks of pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have small abdominal pain and I did not feel this pain in first time pregnancy. Is it leads to any miscarriage of pregnancy? I feel so much of tension because before this pregnancy miscarriage is done in my 4 the month. Please help me regarding this.
I am 24 years old female. Suffering from bruises like spot s on my skin. They appear and stay for about 4-5 days. They painless but looks exactly like bruises. What is that.
Nestle Nan pro 1 is a artificial man made milk, I'm not sure if it is safe to give to my baby, or natural fresh cow's milk should be given. Please suggest.
I have bad constipation problem, should I be taking dulcolax? I want to understand about the side-effects and complexes of taking this medication. Are there any natural remedies which can be taken instead? Because I don't feel being dependent on medication is a good idea.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!