Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak JainYour feedback matters!
I am 30 Yrs old women n married. Having 3 Children. I have 2 Question 1st is I had 3 cesarian n my stomach is big how can I reduce that 2nd is in my feet my fingers are rupturing n my hand fingers also. I have dry skin I always wanted to put water on my hands n legs which I put due to that may b my feet is getting pain. I can not explain what exactly is that n during night I apply moisturizer. Every Time I cannot use moisturizer as I can not effort it n also It will go directly or indirectly in my kids mouth.
I hav bad habit of masturbation. Can I get out from this habit. Would you like to further suggest me how to.
What do I do to maintain my health at my age. I mean what diet should I take? Help would be appreciated.
First excitement needed for sex. My wife always needs oral to get closer to orgasm. As a foreplay also she requests oral and also does oral. After doctors suggestion we use wash and shaving hairs before oral. Is anything more to take care of?
One of my friend works at multinational company he gets more tired he sits for 18hours per day can you say me what must be do for his tiredness.
I am of 24 years and with weight of 50 at present I have to gain weight up to 60 kgs to gain such wat can I do please answer me.
I am married person, we already have a physical relation, and I want to know that for how much time we can use condom and if I don't use condom and start to give pills for stop pregnancy's, how much time I have to give her a pills to stop pregnancy, how do I gave her such pills?
I'm suffering from cough with adhesive sputum in only sessions of July to sep . Other months I'm free.what is wrong?
Hello. I have dark skin. And I am using skin lite to enhance my complexion. I got acne with use of skin lite. Can you suggest some other cream to become fair??
I'm trying to reduce my weight form many days but not able to control my dite so please kindly give a solution to me?
I am 18 years old and my problem is that when I masturbate sperm doesn't come out from my penis but if I do it with a pillow putting beneath me or in any hole than it comes out tell me what's the problem is something serious. And also tell me solution.
From some days Every night iam suffering from severe stomach ace I do not know what to do please give me a suggestion thanks.
Sir. I'm 16, after I masturbation my wrist circumference becomes low, Is this a good sign because I masturbate once in a week or a month. Please do reply and tell me the disadvantages of masturbation in this age.
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
- Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
- Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
- Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
- Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
- Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
- Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
- Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
- Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
- Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!