Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Chahuan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ChahuanYour feedback matters!
A21×7 sized and 18×6mmsized lymph node seen in right and left axilla respectively with fatty hilum likely reactive. Both breast are composed of thickened fibroglandular parenchyma & fibro fatty storma, increased in proportion of this age and pArity. Can it be a risk of breast cancer. please help me. I am feeling pain and tightness in breast with acute fever.
It has been months dieseased badly. Different kind of skin diseases,always feel like itching.Please some one help me out ,rescue me from this hell
I am using kojic acid diplamate cream 2% cream, it gave me results I want to stop it. Can it makes me darker after stopping it please suggest me How to maintain my gained fairness.
I am 26 years female, as per doctor advise I am using biluma cream n screene sunscreen from past 2 months bt I dnt see any change for clear n skin brightening I have oily n pore skin. Request you to suggest me safe n good skin lightening night cream for long term with no side effects.
I am facing in problem with block spots face and two hands. Please tell me the good suggestion. And thank you.
I'm 22 year's old my skin is becoming too oily when I move outside what shall I do to get rid of oily skin.
Hi doctor! One of my cousin, he is 24 years old male, he has blackheads on his face, so please suggest him some home remedies to get rid of it.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.