Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak BhambeYour feedback matters!
Protecting the penis from loss of sensation should be the goal of any man who wants to live an active, enjoyable sex life for the rest of his days. But unfortunately, though a man applies the best possible penis care and does what he thinks are all the right things, he might still suffer from loss of penis sensation. The problem lies in the fact that sometimes, the everyday things that a man does happen to slowly diminish penis sensation, until there is a marked difference in how his penis reacts to touch.
The good news is that by spotting these potential issues early on, a guy can help ensure that his penis is in good shape, and his sensation is always top-notch. Here's how.
1. Don't go commando. Though it might feel great to go without underclothes for a while, it can actually be detrimental to penis sensation and sensitivity. That's because the friction caused by jeans or other trouser material can be substantial, yet happen in such as gradual way that a guy doesn't actually feel the irritation - or it's not enough to make him want to put on underwear. This often results in a lack of penis sensation before a guy realizes it's happening.
2. But don't go too tight, either. Just as a man shouldn't go commando too often, he also shouldn't go with underwear that are binding or tight. These can diminish the circulation through the penis and surrounding area, and of course, blood flow is essential to keep the nerve endings in good health. Make sure boxers and briefs fit properly, and if anything cuts into the skin, a larger size is needed.
3. Always use lube. Though it might be tempting to go without lube in the midst of a hot encounter or even when a man is by himself and wants to try something different with masturbation, keep in mind that going 'dry' too often can lead to tiny irritations and even small tears in the penis skin, all of which can eventually lead to a loss of sensation.
4. And speaking of encounters... A guy who is enjoying a sexual encounter will want to ensure that he doesn't do it the same way every time. Even though certain positions might come easier to him or he and a partner might prefer a particular angle, it pays to switch it up quite often, as this avoids any repeated pressure on one part of the penis. That can help ensure the entire penis stays as healthy as possible.
5. Avoid anything that irritates the penis. Switching to a different cleanser, using soap instead of soapless cleansers, using a new detergent on the sheets or clothing, or applying products that aren't tested and proven safe are all ways to develop an allergic reaction on the penis and surrounding area. As the reaction often leads to rashing, which can then lead to tougher skin, it's possible that too many allergic reactions can eventually diminish penis sensitivity.
Finally, a man should take a good look at a variety of options for penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best options will include vitamin A for antibacterial prowess and vitamin C for collagen enhancement, as well as vitamin E for softness and soothing. Look for a crème that contains L-carnitine as well, as this amino acid is well-known for fighting against peripheral nerve damage that can lead to serious problems later in life. L-arginine is another great amino acid, known for its ability to help with blood vessel dilation, which in turn helps a man maintain a firm erection.
I want to increase my dick size & my stamina I get ejaculated to early & I have not used any medicines yet.
Today I felt a small hard gland in neck which is deep inside tissues it cause pain oly when it is pressed. What could be the cause I just feel panicked.
Hi. From almost 2 years i am suffering with fungal infection on my buttocks, back side of shoulders, back side of my body. I consultant 2 skin specialists but this fungal infection was coming again and again surrounding places of previous infected places. Is their any ayurvedic medicine. If I use I should never get again and again.
I am 17 years old and is five hours sleep is enough for me? At what time I should sleep and I should wake up. I want to study hard. I can't remember what I have learned. Please tell me some tips doctor. Tnq.
I have a weak digestion, tendency for constipation but soft mucus stool. Gas & bloating after lunch. Heavy stomach after meals. Acidity sometimes & lethargy.
My brother is 22 years old he was having heartburn and acidity problem in December 2014 so general physician gave him Domperidone & ranitidine for 10 days but problem remain the same so he send him to hospital. In hospital they done upper GI endoscopy. In endoscopy the found small Hiatus and few erosion in stomach they gave him some medicine but problem remain same he take medicine he feel good but when medication course is finished problem start again so we consulted best gastroenterology of my area Dr. they gave him 3 month medication course which include ilapro10 (ilaprazole) tab but after completing 3 month medication still problem remain same you valuable advice needed.
Hello doctors. My question is. Is lobia good for health? Is it good for diabetes? Is it good for people having high BP. Can it be eaten in the form of sabji ?or should it be eaten only boiled?
I am 57 year old. I am suffering from diabetes since last two years. Blood sugar level is before fasting is 100 and after lunch - two hours blood sugar level is 153. I do walking and exercise in the morning. Please suggest some medicine which do not affect my kidney.
I get mouth ulcers very oftenly. Can anyone please suggest me how to reduce it? What are precautions to be fallowed?
I am getting married next month. Me and my partner do not want to use condoms from the very first day of our married life. And we do not want a baby before 2018. Should I use contraceptive pills? What is the procedure? And can using contraceptive pills create problems in my pregnancy in next days?
I am 21 years old male. I am very upset. I feel so much dissatisfaction in my partner's face while doing sex because I have a short penis. Please help me how can I make my penis large. Please.
Dear doctor my daughter is 16 years, in 2014 she got typhoid, and again its repeat after that she is suffring from stomach pain hum ne saare bade hospitals me dikha liya magar koi faida nahi hua A to Z saare test karva liye magar kuch nahi nikla. Lakin stomach pain theak he nahi ho raha, medanta,fortis, colombia asia, jaise hospitals me dekha liya unk hisab se jo test kaha sab kara liye magar kuch nahi mila uski study bi distrub ho rahi hai pls help.
Moreover thinking se kaise safe kru khud ko Most of the time I think too much and my mind got affected and I have headache.
The Indian government only recognized autism in 2001. Till the 1980s, there were reports that the disorder didn't exist in India. Experts worldwide have estimated that 2-6 children out of every 1000 have autism. In India, currently, 10 million people are suffering.
Autism is a complex developmental disability which starts presenting itself in the first 3 years of a child's life. It is a result of a neurological disorder which affects the normal brain functions of a child, thus eventually affecting their communication (verbal as well as non-verbal) and social skills.
Keep in mind that different children behave differently due to autism; no two children will ever have the exact symptoms. Some may experience mild symptoms while others may experience severe ones.
Social skills: an autistic child will interact in a very different way. If the symptoms in the child are mild, then such people are socially clumsy and awkward, may pass comments which seem offensive to others and may or may not be out of sync with other people of their age group. For those suffering from severe symptoms, they show absolutely no interest in people whatsoever.
Autistic children also find it extremely hard to understand the feelings and emotions of others.
Touch: children with autism have shown dislike to physical contact like being touched, cuddled, hugged etc. However, this is not true for everybody. Many will sometimes hug a parent or a friend, and enjoy that moment of contact greatly.
For children with autism, their social and communicative skills lag behind while their cognitive skills develop quickly enough. Similarly, their language skills might develop rapidly while their motor skills lag behind. For example, they may not be very good at sports, but their vocabulary would be the largest in their age group.