Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old woman & my problem is that I think my skin of my private area and thighs is very sensitive as I get rashes very often I don't know because of what. According to my view its because of some fluid discharge from my vaginal the underpants become wet & also because of sweat rashes I get. So, what precautions do you suggest and why is it happening. & which cream do you suggest? is clean n dry cream a good choice? and I also wanted to know that the fluid is the unwanted sperms? or something else? Thanks.
Don't feel like drinking water often in winter because it isn't warm enough? in winter, we do not sweat hence we do not feel thirsty like in summer, so automatically our water intake decreases. Water is important in keeping the body functioning properly, as well as flushing out toxins from the body.
Insufficient water intake may lead to:
Digestive problems like constipation.
Dry, itchy skin, acne: water keeps skin healthy, soft moisturized during the dry months of winter
Repeated urinary tract infections
Sneezing with dry cough
How much water should you take in winter
Men: 8-10 glasses/day
Women: 6-8 glasses/day
Lactating women: 8-12 glasses/day
Exercising men: 10-14 glasses/day
Exercising women: 8-12 glasses/day
Water requirements vary from person to person, depending on activity of the person.
How to increase water intake in winter?
Take clear soup before each meal. It will provide nutrition &amp; increase water intake of body.
Take herbal tea, it will increase taste buds indirectly water intake of body.
Natural fruit juices are another way to add to your daily water intake.
Drink one glass of water every two hours, strictly.
I am 3 month pregnant with low hb level in blood which result in leg swelling. So please suggest me any exercise or tips to cure the problem. I am teacher after all day work I feel my weight is gradually increases because of pregnancy. My thighs become heavy this time which obstruct me to walk n stair climb.
We can make a green salad at home in 5 minutes, armed with a bag of pre-washed salad greens, a few carrots or other veggies, and a bottle of light salad dressing.
Not only that, but salads are cool, crunchy, and fun to eat (lots of textures, colors, and flavors).They are full of fiber, Minerals, Vitamins, and Antioxidants.
Hello sir. I have been married fr 8 years I have a daughter i m planning for a next baby. And i m trying since 6 months but its not working. So suggest me what to do now.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my friend after 2 days of her periods which get over 19/10 and on 20/10 I gave her pill (i pill) bcoz I didn't understand wt to do. After taking pill its going to 12 days she didn't have periods yet. And her next date is on 9/11. I am tooo worried wt to do.
Problem regarding thoughts about sex. And an unmarried . So. Would like to know how to get away from this thoughts?
When is the right time to have sex for a successful pregnancy as her menstrual cycle was started on 2.6.16 Can you please help in this regards?
I am 27 years old female n having one baby. I m gaining weight constantly as also suffering from thyroid since last 6 years wt shud I do?
Is there any pill which can b given to my gf, after having continues intercourse for about 20 days. I don't want her to get pregnant. please help fast.
This month my Girlfriend didn't got periods and we are not prepared for child. So pls suggest me how to avoid pregnancy. Last month her periods start on 27 Nov. And today is 27 DEC.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.