Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debashis
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. DebashisYour feedback matters!
I am facing the problem of hunch back and have a slouching posture at age of 25. How to deal with this medical situation.
I got an mri of my left knee and report says complete disruption of acl fibres? Is surgery only option or physiotherapy can help with it?
Mujhe joint pain hai or a plastics anemia hai jo ab thik hai but joint pain nahi ja raha 4 5 months se.
Is there any cure for bulged disc to be bought back to its original position in the world? Allopathic or ayurvedic? Specifically im having mild disc bulge at my lower back.
I am very often getting joint pain in my leg. I am aged 69 years with active work. Please suggest the treatment.
My age is 63 running. I am healthy. No ill No Pill No bill type health. 1 work and drive motorbike or car almost 60 k m every day. It makes aches at lower back. After some rest the backache is forgotten. I need to have cure from the backache. Thanks.
I m 24years old and have a severe thigh pain since last 2years. I had taken many medicines like gabapentin, oxetol etc but no relief at all. I am not able to sleep frm that side as it hurts when touched it. I want suggestion what will I do now?
I'm a nurse, I have swelling on both my feet near the ankle bone. I have tried hot mustard oil massage and coconut oil massage, but still the swelling is not reducing. I start having severe pain with the sensation of something crawling inside during the evening. I feel no pain during my work or morning time. The swelling has started to come up near my calf muscles, my knees and even my toes. Is there any solution for this. Pls help.
My wife is 25 years old. She is suffering from back pain After x-ray it is found lumber spondylosis. What to do.
I am walking since 1 month daily 5 km, but I am unable to run, because while running my right leg nerve is popping out like ball as shown in figure, Why it is happening like this, I am unable to run up to 500m also, please suggest some solution.
Ayurveda is something which is very potent and its efficacy has been proven over the years. Arthritis is painful and has the ability to make a person feel pretty much like his or her hands are tied! However, while not much can be done to liberate a person to his or her pre-arthritis level of ease, the issue can be controlled and Ayurveda can really work wonders!
When you prefer an Ayurvedic treatment to help a person who is suffering from arthritis to experience lesser pain in his or her daily life, it is important to correct anything which may be wrong with digestion. This is because digestion, which is not optimal, leads to a situation of a build-up of ama, which is a lethal side effect of low-quality digestion.
- It is believed that correcting a person’s food intake will reduce the amount of ama one has in their body and as a result of the same, reduce the inflammation and the consequent pain which a patient of arthritis has to put up with on a daily basis.
- If a person does not suffer from other lifestyle issues such as diabetes, making the effort to fast in accordance with the guidelines which have been set out as per the Ayurveda knowledge bank can have great benefits for the problems faced due to having arthritis.
The Magic of Ayurveda!
- There is a herb known as Guggul, which is quite helpful, especially if a person is diligent about its consumption. This would mean that it be taken by him or her twice a day, along with some warm water. The dosages are small and usually range between 1 to 3 gms.
- Ayurveda is a symbol of natural solutions to the health problems of people. As a result, it is only reasonable to expect a lot of the field to be centred on lifestyle habits and more so around food, as it is true, in this case at least, that we are what we eat.
- In order to ease the pains of arthritis, it is very important to avoid oily food items and prefer a fruit diet such as apples, papayas and oranges. Tea, coffee and alcohol consumption should be kept to a bare minimum.
Arthritis is something which is frustrating, for sure. But, as long as a person is taking steps in the right direction, the issue will be a lot easier to deal with! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
The most common cause of low back pain is postural stress.
- Thus low back pain is frequently brought on by sitting for a long time in a poor position or prolonged bending in bad working positions heavy lifting and standing and lying for a long time in a poor position. The low back is rounded and the lordosis has disappeared.
- Unfortunately many people lose the lordosis much of the time and seldom or never increase it to its very maximum. If you reduce the lordosis for long periods at a time, year in, year out, and never properly restore it, you will eventually lose the ability to form the hollow.
- It is known that a flattened low back is frequently associated with chronic low back problems.Most people naturally have a lordosis in the low back when they walk or run, and these activities often help to relieve low back pain.
- When we are standing the lordosis is naturally present but in some individuals, when the standing posture is maintained for a long time, the lordosis can become excessive and pain will be produced of a different nature than that occurring during prolonged bending.
- Of all these postural stresses the poor sitting posture is by far the one most commonly at fault. A poor sitting posture in itself may produce low back pain.
- Once low back problems have developed, a poor sitting posture will perpetuate or worsen those problems.Poor standing postures and poor lying postures are also frequent causes of back pain.
- You may have already found that your back pain appears only if you stand for long periods or only after you get into bed. Pain that behaves in this way is frequently caused by poor posture alone. If this is the case, it is easily rectified.
- Pain of postural origin will not occur if you avoid prolonged overstretching. Should pain develop, it is an almost certain indication that you have fallen into a poor position and immediate steps must be taken to correct your posture.
- Once the nature of your postural problem has been identified and you become aware of the steps you must take to correct it, you should not have to seek assistance whenever postural pain arises.