Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Radiologists in India. You will find Radiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Radiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Darwari
Diagnostic X- Ray
Bone Densitometry Procedure
Uterine Artery Embolization
Interventional Diagnostic Procedures
Angiography Radial Approach
Submit a review for Dr. DarwariYour feedback matters!
Dear sir /madam My recent whole spine MRI shows cervical discs are black colour less fluid which dehydrated and my ulnar nerve getting compression with numbness in little & ring finger Kindly suggest the best medicine for my problem Thanking in advance.
I am a 38 year old married lady with 2 kids. I have herniated disc of l5 s1 with mild detention as detected in mri. What is the treatment? I am really scared. Is it dangerous?
A fracture requires quick and careful medical attention to ensure proper healing and alignment of the bone. Most fractures usually recover within six weeks but that is only half the problem. A lot of other tissues get damaged in the process when there is enough stress placed in the body to fracture a bone. Additionally, when you are unable to move that bone, you will have joint stiffness and significant muscle weakness.
After a fracture, physiotherapy might be recommended to guarantee that you come back to your ideal capacity. You might have to go for regular appointments to your physiotherapist in order to achieve full recovery. Usually, your physiotherapist will try to prevent your post-fracture stiffness in the nearby joints and muscles after the initial six weeks while you are recovering from your fracture. After six weeks or later, if x-rays show that the bone has not been fully healed, your physiotherapist can take a shot at recovering full movement of the joints and muscles near the affected area.
Here are five ways in which physiotherapy helps heal post-fracture:
- Physiotherapy after a fracture can help you enhance your muscle movement. In case you have fractured your leg, your physiotherapist can help you improve your walk and help you decide whether you need to take the support of a walking stick, crutches or a cane. In case you have broken an arm or shoulder, exercises focused on reaching and grasping are included.
- Modalities might be used to help with the pain and swelling. Your physiotherapist may choose to use ice, heat or whirlpool baths.
- Electrical stimulation can also be used to improve your muscle movement. You need to keep in mind that while inactive treatments like electrical stimulation or ultrasound might be used, you also need to keep your muscles physically active to better your movement and strengthen your bones.
- If you have had surgery to join the fractured bone, you may have surgical scar tissue. Scar massage can decrease scar attachments and increase movement around the scar.
- Exercise to improve the scope of movement and strength can also be started. Particular focus points need to be treated in the joints around the fractured area. If you have fractured a bone close to your elbow, exercises need to be included for your elbow, wrist, and shoulder. Moreover, a fracture in the shin needs to include exercises for the knee, lower leg, and hip. Exercise can guarantee that your bone can endure the load during daily routine work. Make sure to consult with your physiotherapist to learn the correct exercises for your condition.
A fracture can be very painful and might lead to a disability or problem in movement. Depending on the seriousness of the damage, the loss may be temporary or permanent. Physiotherapy can help you come back to your optimum function as quickly as possible. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 19 years old and I am having lower back pain (disc herniation l4-l5. I suffer pain everyday. What shall I do?
Hi Sir, My age 30 yrs, and single .Normally my waist of front part is hard and high to stomach part. When I eat and drink then waist part high and hard so I face problem after eat food. I exercise in morning but no. Soft my hard part. Now I have slip disc problems, and headaches, legs pain.
She is 63 years old suffering from diabetes-on Insulin+other allopathy medicines but the sugar level running from 70 to 200 and more. Today fasting 90 but PP is going high between 200 to 300. She is on Insulin from last 15 years. Can she be treated with you? And I am also suffering from Slip Disc. L4 L5 S1 and taken 15 days Ayurvedic treatment such as Katibastyi, Malish, Steam bath etc but there is nothing complete and permanent. Please advise us to permanent treatment.
I'm 25 years old. I've mild disk bulge in L4 and L5. Whether I can lead normal life or not? And it's curable completely or not? Pls tell me.
I am Dr. Malvika Sabharwal from jeevan mala hospital and apolo spectral hospital in Karol Bagh, New Delhi India.
I am gonna tell you about uterus removal. Uterus removal is a very common operation. Bht commonly isko kara jata hai k patient ata hai apko bolta hai k ji hamary ko flah flah flah problem hai or ap hamara uterus nikal dijiye. Sb sy phly to main apko btaungi kya indications hain. Chahye wo fibroid k hn, ya bleeding zyada ho rai ho. Koi fibroid nai hai per bleeding bht zyada ho rai hai ya koi changes a rhy hain. Jaisa k agr mouth of the uterus main agr koi peps pal krty hain routinely jo k karna chahye, her ek marez k liye. Ap regular apasnaol kar ry hain us main koi changes any lag jaty hain ya aisi koi bhi problem ho to patient ata hai or wo bara clear mind sy kehta hai k ji mje uterus remove krwana hai. Kbhi kbhi wo refered cases hoty hain. Ya marez ko kahein kaha jata hai or hamary pas aty hain. Q k hamary pas jo uterus removal ka tareka hai wo hai durbeen sy or ek pait khol k. pait khol kr jo karty hain, ek bara 8 centimeter, 8 inches k kareeb ek insection hota hai pait k upper or us k through hm uterus ko, us ko pakar k baher nikal k us ki puri surgery kr k as pas disconnect kr k us ko nikal dety hain. Or abdomen ko stitch kr dety hain. Laparoscopic surgery jb sy hm ny shuru kari hai. Year was 92. I think ye sb sy bara bone hai. Doctor k lye bhi, patient k lye bhi. Ek to patient friendly surgery hai. Or doctor k liye offcourse, doctor ko sekhny main thora samain zaror lgta hai,but once you have commanded the technique of Laparoscopic surgery, it is the best. It is the best for the patient and for you it’s a very affective way of taking out the uterus without any problems. Ap us ko Laparoscopicly nikalty ho or Laparoscopicly jb nikalty ho 1 din ka stay rehta hai hospital main. 1 din main mareez back to normal work hota hai. Wo ghr ja kr k, serhioyon sy charhta hai. Serhiyon par jaye, upper rahy, ghar k khanay bnaye, baheer ghumny jaye, hr roz piture dekhy, us py koi issue nai hai. Bht minimal unko btaya jata hai do’s and don’t’s. unka upper charhny main koi problem nai ati. Sirf halki phulki jo problem, sirf 2 chezain ki hm log btaty hain which Is hardly any issue. So patient is back to normal routine. Ap apny ffice dubara ja skty hain itni jaldi. Loss of working days is very less. To loss of working days jaisy e kam oty hain, aj kal apko pta hi hai, mostly ladies are working, most of the women are working today. Chahy wo ghr py, ghr ka bhi kam itna hota hai. Bachon k aj kal kitny kam hoty hain, us k ilawa office girls bht hoti hain. Jo k office ko bhi sambhalti hain or ghr ko bhi sambalti hain. Let me tell you hamary bht patients hain un ko kbhi ye problem nai I k hum uterus nikalny k bad hm ghr ka kam nai kar paye. Ya office ka kam nai kar paye. Hamary pas doctors aty hain. Dur dur sy aty hain, in fact patients are coming from dubai, London, America, Canada all over. Wo aty hain apna operation krwaty hain or 2 din k bad they are ready to go home. Because this surgery has really picked up so much k jb o dekhty hain k kitny aram sy ye kam ota hai to unko aisa koi hesitancy nai lagti. Un k roz mara ki zindagi main koi change nai ata. Unko minimalistic thory sy do’s and don’ts hoty hain which is hardly anything. And aam tor per jb hum uterus nikalty hain, jaisa k main apko dekhati hn. This is one uterus. Two tubes and two ovaries. Aj agr main uterus nikal rai hn, lady ka age hai 45, I will tell her definetly ovary tubes to ap nikal hi lijye. Ovaries jo hain, wo apko hormones deti hain. Hormones ek lady ko femerity bna k rakhti hai. Femariti sy ye bhi matlab hai, tubes ka koi aisa role nai hai per ovaries apko hormones dy k, hormones k karan apka skin, hair, heart, sb k upper us ka zor hai. So ovaries ko hum bina puchy bilkul nai nikalty. Us k lye permission lety hain tabhi nikali jati hai. Per agr uterus nikal ry hain to aam tor per hum tubes ko bhi nikal dety hain.
Thank you very much.
Breasts are a part of female identity- which is why for most women, breast cancer still continues to be a big fear. Many feel that having cancerous cells in these parts rob them of their identity and puts a question on everything they stand for. More than a disease, many women treat it as an emotional trauma that one has to go through, rather than something that has to be dealt at a physical level. But breast cancer is not a taboo subject anymore and with the huge awareness created, women are now more knowledgeable in identifying their risk levels. What’s more, breast cancer can be prevented to the maximum by making minor changes to our daily chores and life style.
Let us have a look at ways to keep breast cancer in check.
- Have regular checkups: Move over traditional mammography methods; new digital checks that are more accurate in identifying the symptoms have come into the picture. Make these checks mandatory as a part of the yearly check-ups and never postpone them.
- Exercises: Regular exercises can be very helpful in keeping the body fit. Estrogen is the biggest factor that can stimulate breast cancer. Having regular activities alters the estrogen metabolism thus minimizing the cancer levels. Even a relaxed exercise of 15 - 20 minutes can do a world of good, both for the body and mind in keeping the condition under check.
- Family history: About 5% to 10% of the breast cancers are hereditary. Hence always ensure that you know your family history and their tryst with cancer.
- Minimize screening tests that use radiation: Go for X-ray screening and chest x-rays only when absolutely necessary. Always consult with the physician about the precautions to be taken when going for a screening test.
- Reduce hormone intake: Hormone therapy is most commonly used to manage menopausal symptoms. However, there is a chance that they can indirectly aid in producing estrogen that can cause breast cancer. Always have a proper consultation with the gynecologist and as far as possible avoid hormone intake. Try to treat the symptoms through natural ways.
- Breast Feeding: This is one of nature's ways of preventing the contagion that causes breast cancer. Breast feeding naturally reduces the estrogen levels thus drastically reducing the chances.
- Diet and the right food: Tons of articles have been written about the good food to have and the proper diet to maintain. When it comes to breast cancer, increasing the carotenoid levels in the body can decrease the chances of breast cancer. Foods that are rich in carotenoid include fresh vegetables and fruits and greens. Also, increase the intake of fibers to have a natural defense mechanism against cancer.
- Early detection: There is no better treatment plan for breast cancer than detecting it early. The symptoms do not appear initially and they appear only in the advanced stages. Hence make sure that regular checkups are done to diagnose it.
- Alcohol abuse: Alcohol can be had in minimal quantities but do not abuse them. Excessive drinking can increase the chances of breast cancer.
- Smoking: Researchers have found a direct link between smoking and breast cancer. This increases phenomenally during menopause stages. Quit smoking altogether for a better life and in preventing many other ailments.
Breast cancer can be an emotional phase for women and following the above methods can keep breast cancer in check and prevent them in the long run.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!