Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dalmiya

Gynaecologist, Delhi

Dr. Dalmiya Gynaecologist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Dalmiya
Dr. Dalmiya is a popular Gynaecologist in Mayur Vihar, Delhi. Doctor is currently associated with Kukreja Nursing Home in Mayur Vihar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Dalmiya on has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Kukreja Nursing Home

D-36, Acharya Niketan, Phase-1, Mayur Vihar. Landmark:-Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dalmiya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My sister miscarried naturally but bleeding heavily. Is there any tablet or injection to control blood flow and pain. She is 14 weeks pregnant miscarried today.

Gynaecologist, Patna
Consult your gynecologist immediately .as 14 wks baby is fully formed. Will be delivered with pain and bleeding. Sometimes bits of placenta remains inside, leading to heavy bleeding. May need hospitalization and dnc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have two daughters and want a son now, but am unwilling to adopt sex determination or abortion. Please advise.

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Sex determination is illegal in india according to pcpndt act. Also abortion purely on the basis of sex selection is not permissible. Save girl child. Say no to sex determination. There are lot many people who may guarantee you sex selection through various means but its all a myth. All of female eggs are x. And male eggs are x and y. When xx its a girl and when xy its a boy. So its matter of pure luck and chance. No one is at fault.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old and from a few weeks back I am suffering from chest pain. Don't know the reason why I am getting pain. I Am getting fear that I have breast lumps what to do to confirm this?

Oncologist, Faridabad
Dear mam, breast lump and chest pain may be separate problems, for breast lump, try to feel from the flat of hands and you can also go for clinical breast examination by a clinician supplementing it with ultrasound breast. Don't worry, at your age we usually find benign lumps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Homeopathic Treatment for Pain in the Joints

Multi Speciality Clinic
Multi Speciality, Pune
Homeopathic Treatment for Pain in the Joints

Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.

Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:

  1. Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
  2. Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
  3. Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
  4. Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
  5. Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).

However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.

5 people found this helpful

Internal os closed, vx very high and pelvis borderline. What does this mean. I am 8 months and 11 days pregnant.

Gynaecologist, Mumbai
It means still your babies head has not come down and the birth passage is borderline narrow might have difficulty for normal delivery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Easy Way for Stress Relief

Hi, I am getting married soon. We both have already discussed on our family planning and do not want to have a child for another 3 years. Please advise how how can we continue having a safe sexual life post marriage without fear of pregnancy. Kindly advise on the contraceptives and things to keep in mind.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
You may take OCPs for three months ,and keep two months free from OCPs during which you can use condoms, and again have OCPs for three months, this way you will have no side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have a severe chocolate cyst in both ovaries and get operated 3 yrs ago. But still it pains a lot and having problem in conception. Doctors advised me for ivf. Is there any more option for natural conception ?

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
Other details like your age, occupation married since, previous contraception used? call 9730111107 to share relevant details.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having excessive left ovarian pain on 2nd day of menstruation. It's like twisting of the ovary. I can't even stand properly . Please help me.

Homeopath, Delhi
Go for an abdominal ultrasound. It will reveal probable cause like pcod or uterine cyst etc. Apply hot water bag during menstrual cramps. Drink lemonade daily empty stomach. You may also take homoeopathic treatment for the same.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the right time for a lady in her menstrual cycle to achieve pregnancy? This is just a query.

Gynaecologist, Bhavnagar
If lady's menstrual cycle is regular of 28 to 30days, then from 12th day to 16th day of menstrual cycle is the right time for pregnancy.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 years lady widow wit 1 daughter I had sex with my cousin who is 25. I had my sex after 8 days of my periods is it safe for me or chance of getting pregnant.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. FERTILE PHASE is the phase of a female's menstrual cycle when an egg (ovule) is released from the ovaries. In humans, ovulation occurs about midway through the menstrual cycle, after the follicular phase. The few days surrounding ovulation (from approximately days 10 to 18 of a 28 day cycle), constitute the most fertile phase. So if you have ejaculatory sexual inter course from day 10 from the first day of period and to day 20, the chances of pregnancy are much more. There are many determinants of pregnancy. You should be sexually matured. Your partner should be sexually matured. The period of your partner should be in the fertile stage. Her egg and your sperm cells should healthy enough. Then her uterus should be capable to get conceived. If all these were satisfied, the pregnancy could be a result. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Is there any treatment for loss of desire for women. I am 40 suffering from menopause.

Gynaecologist, Delhi
it is natural for sexual desire to go away around menopause, it is not an illness, it is an age related change
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is 35 years old n a mother of two and completed 10 years of marriage. But from many years she wanted to tighten her Vagina as it was earlier. But don't want to get operated for that so please help in this matter.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Pelvic floor exercises can tighten up a relaxed outlet, but it may not be possible to bring it back to earlier status without surgery.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My periods are missed last time the date when periods are gone in 9 October 2016 but today is 28 Nov still my periods has not come. I have check for the pregnancy two time result is negative please suggest me.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, if pregnancy test is negative as on date then you can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progesterones to resume our menses.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor. I was 21 years old. My girlfriend was 18 years old. If I do sex with her for 1 hr without using condoms. When my sperm enters into her vagina. Is there a chance of pregnancy or not? Please answer me. Tq with regards.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Yes there is a chance of pregnancy and you have to be careful .as I'm sure you do not want a baby.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I have a vaginal white discharge. It's like a curd & its happened from 3-4 month. I have taken medicines but for hardly few days it disappear & return after that. I want have baby but not conceiving. I have a miscarriage 1& half year back. So please suggest some solutions.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
I would suggest you see a Gynaecologist as you need to be examined, vaginal swabs done as well as fertility investigations
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having continuous periods (for about 15 days now), in little amounts and then again it stops. I have an irregulatory issue but this time its a bit different where it starts and then stops. Its continuing for about 15 days now. I am 37 years old and a mother of a 8 year old daughter. Please advice as I am utterly tensed.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Dear,there are many reasons of irregular thyroid disorders, obesity, OC pills, pelvic abnormalities, stress, travel,PCOD etc. So, Get an ultrasound abdomen done and T3, T4, TSH , FSH, LH & S. prolactin tests done. Drink plenty of fluids and water. Eat healthy food and add fruits in your diet. Do pranayam daily. Revert back with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I want to sex with my girlfriend but she didn't want to became pregnant and I didn't want to use condom. So can you give me some opinion please. I had listen that during period a girl can't be pregnant. My gf period time is 1-10 days after 15 days it's start again can you please give me some solution. And many people says that while doing sex it's pain to much to both males as well as females please tel me it's true or not. And during sexual intercourse it's bleed also please give me some advice in details. Please thank you.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
According to your history your wife has 25 days m. C. You you can safely do sex last 10 days of cycle. Rule is after ovulation 14 days later bleeding starts. If your friend period start on 6th july. Cycle is of 25 days. You can safely do sex from 21 st to 31 st july.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 26 years old female and my husband is 28 years. My problem is I don't feel any climax during our sex. And I don't understand whether the problem is with me or my husband. In 6 months of married life I achieved orgasm only twice. I am not at all feeling any pleasure without orgasm. I am worried about our relationship. Please help me with this. We don't have any other health problems too.

M.B.B.S., F.I.C.A. (USA), P.G.D.I.H, F.C.G.P., D.C.A.H
Psychiatrist, Vadodara
Problem is ignorance of quality sex. All men/women are different in their sexuality and health. You need to go for check up with sexologist to know the cause and get guidance/treatment for improvement. If you value your sexual health and want to enjoy quality sex in marriage then understanding and learning about sexuality is needed. As we all believe that what we know by hearsay or porn watching is great but in fact what we all know and understand is only penetration and that's not quality sex.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed