Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DalmiyaYour feedback matters!
Hi, i've been married for 4 years my wife is not able to conceive. All the reports are normal for both.
Hi. I am 23 years old unmarried female, for past 2 years sometime I have late period but not often like its regular for 3 to 4 months then for next month its not regular. Pls suggest me wat I do. Will I have problem in conceiving after marriage because of this.
On 14th of sep my friend had unprotected sex and after 24 hrs she had consumed a pill name unwanted 72 right after consuming the same she was feeling little unwell and puked after 2 hours of consumption, she have done sex for the first time and broke her hymen too a little bleeding happened oy at that time since thn her vagina is completely dry and felt that its little swollen, is it normal to hv swollen vagina after first time. She felt pain for few days and her dates were supposed to come near to 23rd sep but she is still waiting and no discharge coming from vagina please suggest are these signs of pregnancy as she had unprotected sex, if yes, then how can she avoid it.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.
She having 23 years old, 5 feet 3 inches, weight 60 and menstruation not in correct time. Last period in September 19. She doesn't period yet. What to do?
I had sex with my gf on 19th march. We used a condom. Her dates should come on 24 march but its 27 march and she is not getting periods. Is everything okay or is she pregnant and if she is pregnant then what pill should I gave her?
Unborn baby has dilatation pelvis 6 mm in lef kidney (swelling). I want to know if it is harmful for that baby and please suggest the best treatment to get rid of that swelling.
Mera 9 month chal raha hai pregnency ka muje. 4-5 day se acidity hori kuch b khane se kya diet lu ?sab report normal hey. Normal dilevry k liye pls suggest me. Me ayurved me dilevry karne vali hu to kya koi prob. To nahi hogi ne.
Ovulation study day 16 Endometrium size : 9.0 mm Left ovary: 16*1 Right ovary : msf It is possible to get pregnant with this dimensions.
My friend is suffering from heavy periods. She is suffering that problem for last 20 days and it occurs continuously what should she do now. Plzz help.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby want to go for reconciliation which is best laparoscopic open surgery what issues rate for both please tell me.
Is there any possibility to get pregnant after removal of uterus? Uterus transplant is easier or difficult? How much it costs in India!
I am 22 year old female and my periods were irregular is there any problem what should I do? give me some solution.
I am 19 yr old female. I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome. What diet shall I maintain in order to avoid further health complications?
Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
Magnesium phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with magnesium phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
Nux vomica: Nux vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in homeopathy will help the patients get relief.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.