Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Daljitkaur UppalYour feedback matters!
Hloo mam, hmare shadhi ko three month huye h or hmne starting m I pill li the or ab pregnancy nhi Ho rhe h kya I pill se koi problem to nhi huye h or m kb tk pregnant Ho jayuge or hme kya krna chahiye plzz help me.
I am a pregnant of 5 months, on 28th will get sixth month. Till today I am going to office by bike. I am suffering from pelvic floor pain from 3rd month and sciatica from 4 th month. This is my 2nd pregnancy. Is these pains arises due to my bike riding? How can I get relief from those pains? Day by day my pains are getting severe. Is there any solution to me?
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I'm suffering from PCOD for many years had taken many treatment but still my periods are irregular .not getting periods until having tablet. Could you suggest any way to get periods.
Creamish secretion comes just after period. And period also doesn't came as it comes before months. I want to know. Its a early pregnancy or evolution symptom. I am really confused.
I am 19 years old I had sex with my bf n immediately I had unwanted 72 but nt yet rcvd my menstrual please help.
Why and how c-section is better than normal delivery for women?
Pregnant women can opt for one of the two ways to deliver their babies: they can either have a normal/vaginal delivery or a surgical delivery by having a c-section. In many cases, the choice of having a c-section is planned due to certain medical reasons that make having a normal delivery risky. A pregnant female may know in advance that she will require a c-section and can schedule it as she may be carrying twins or multiple babies, or she may be suffering from a medical condition such as high blood pressure or diabetes, an infection such as hiv or herpes that may complicate pregnancy or there may be placental problems during pregnancy.
A c-section also becomes a necessity in situations such as where the mother has a small pelvis and the baby is very large or when the baby is in heads up position and efforts to turn the position of the baby before delivery have not been successful.
In some cases the decision to do a c-section is unplanned and taken by the obstetrician due to certain emergency reasons such as problems during pregnancy or if the labour is happening too slowly or if the baby is not receiving enough oxygen.
Some of the c-sections are considered to be elective and may be requested by the female for reasons that are non-medical before she goes into labour. A female may choose to get a c-section if she wants to plan her delivery or if she had a vaginal delivery that was complicated previously.
Why c-section is better than normal delivery for women?
During a normal delivery, there is a higher risk that the tissues and skin around the vagina stretch and tear when the baby passes through the birth canal. If this stretching and tearing is severe, it may require stitches. This may ultimately lead to weakness or injury to the muscles of the pelvis that control bowel and urine function.
According to some studies, it has been found that females who have had normal/vaginal deliveries are more prone to develop urinary or bowel incontinence (leakage of urine and stool respectively) than females who have had c-sections. They are also more at risk of developing leakage of urine during sneezing, coughing or laughing.
After a normal delivery, a female may also develop a lingering or continuous pain in the perineum-the region between the vagina and anus.
According to a study published in the new england journal of medicine, the rates of bleeding into the brain of the baby was higher during vacuum extraction and forceps delivery (two methods of using assistive devices during normal deliver) than during c-section.
Hello mam my last lmp is 8 march I am 8 week pregnant. Today my ultrasound is empty. No baby show. But I had check pregnancy is positive. And my hcg level is increase but very slow ist hcg 133.76 and 2nd is 28th april is 278 and 3rd is 2 may is 327. I am very tense please suggest me. What can I do.
My marriage is fixed on a date clashing my periods I want early periods from the date to avoid menses in my marriage Suggest me tablet which should not have any side effect and help me in preponding my periods date.
My friend marriage is on 17 feb and her periods date is on 19 feb. During these days she got pimples also and severe stomach pain, is there any tablet or treatment by which we can get periods earlier. Please rply as soon as possible.
Hello Dr. I am one year married women. I want to get pregnant very soon. After complete checkup my Dr. prescribed me clomiphene citrate 50 mg n Estradiol valerate 2 mg. And cabergoline tablets and Meprate tablets for conceiving. My questions is this tablets Good for pregnancy? please reply soon dear Dr.
My baby was born in April end this year and my wife had normal delivery with stitches. She is unable to control the urge to pee or even for washroom. Is it safe to have sex in the given conditions? If yes, any precautions are needed?
Hi I have some issues with my breast. I feel severe pain in my breast nd the size of the breast also differs so I did my breast ultrasound today nd they told me that there are some ducts in the breast which are of 3 - 3.59 mm which should be not more than 2 mm. They told me to come after 1 month for the checkup again. Is this a matter of concern? What if these ducts don't come to original length after 1 month also. They told me it may cause infection. What type of infection is it?
While alcohol and drug addiction are commonplace, sexual addiction is also a real problem. This addiction can affect men and women. In many cases, this type of addiction lasts for months before it is diagnosed. A sex addict is a person who uses casual sex to relieve anxiety, tension, feelings of loneliness etc. In some cases, people can get so obsessed with sexual activities and thoughts that it affects their day to day life. This addiction can involve activities that are considered normal and healthy or be focused on activities that are socially frowned upon. It can manifest itself in the form of one night stands, engaging with prostitutes, watching porn excessively etc. Thankfully, as with any other kind of addiction, sexual addiction can be treated.
It is not easy to diagnose a sex addict as this form of addiction has many stages. Some of the symptoms a sex addict professional looks out for are:
Intense sexual urges.
Abnormal sexual activities.
Difficulty connecting with people emotionally.
The use of sex as an escape from uncomfortable situations etc.
Irresponsible sexual behaviour.
Hence, the first step to coping with sexual addiction is for the patient to visit a doctor and accept that he or she has a problem. Many addicts do not realise they have a problem and lie to both themselves and their partners about the addiction. For example, most sexual addicts tell themselves that they watch porn only occasionally and that is simply harmless fun.
Once diagnosed, an addict needs positive motivation. Humiliation or looking down on the person because of his or her habits may worsen the situation instead of helping the person. Overcoming an addiction to pornography, voyeurism, phone sex, compulsive masturbation etc require intense effort and for this the person needs to feel that the people around him support him.
The patient and his loved ones also need to recognise the symptoms of the addiction. For example, if a person tends to watch pornography at night, he needs to ensure that he is occupied with something else until the urge to watch it goes away. In achieving this he may need the help of the people he lives with.
In some cases, psychotherapy may also be required to treat sexual addicts. This can be in the form of both inpatient and outpatient treatment programs. Psychotherapy takes the form of both one on one counselling sessions and group exercises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Wait at least an hour to brush after you've had acidic foods or drinks. They soften the enamel and make it more prone to damage from your toothbrush. Use fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash. Your dentist can tell you which products can protect your teeth and make them less sensitive.