Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.S Gautam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.S GautamYour feedback matters!
I am getting cold very frequently once in a week and I am suffering ill health due to it. What I have to do?
I had a history of otitis media which happened 3 years ago. Right now I had a bout of some respiratory infection which was somewhat mild lasting around 2-3 weeks. I just had some cough and runny nose. A few days ago I started having the feeling of having fluid in my ear. When I lie down on one side the fluid goes away and when I try to bend down to pick up something my ears just shut and I feel something flowing inside. I hear sound just fine but I hear in a somewhat muffled way. I went to an ENT a couple of days ago. He looked using an otoscope and said theres wax and gave me Soliwax ear drops. I used it for 2 days around 4 times im total. Some wax did come out but I still feel the fullness. I have no respiratory symptoms as such at the moment. Please help as this is worrying and im having exams right now. And if possible please tell me the right way to use soliwax. I normally put the drops and lie on that side for sometime and then lie on the opp side and try to pull out the wax.
I am a Diebetics Type II. I control it by myself by taking precautions and tablets - Glynace MF. Some times the level of sure increases and I take medicines accordingly and control it. I want to take advice if what I am doing is right and let me know is there is any better tablet to control the sure level and any precautionery measures to be taken.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Dear sir My question is my discharge time too long and I am hardly discharge when I do hand job and while sex And second shot when I doing after 2 ya 3 hour I can't complete my shot not discharge hardly Tell Me medicine and treatment don't tell Me follow me privet ya consult other doctor I need magician on this question lybrate hanks.
Hello sir, I had done optical urethrotomy surgery last 8 months ago, doctor said to me every 3 months we need to do catheterization but some of busy I unable to meet the doctor. Now I want to do catheterization. Is it is ok to do catheterization after 8 months or any problem with the stricture urethra.
Erectile dysfunction is an ailment that has affected over 30 million men in the United States. It is a condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection during an intimate performance and it also leads to reduced sexual drive. It can happen to anybody at any time and fatigue, stress, performance anxiety and relationship problems also cause erectile dysfunction.
You shall have to visit an expert if you have been suffering from these ailments for over two weeks. The standard treatment include implants, surgery and vacuum pumps. But you can also try the natural options like being physically active, losing weight, curbing down alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Walk along: When you wish to boost your sexual performance, you will have to just walk 2 miles a day. This would definitely help those men who are obese to reduce their risk of erectile dysfunction as well as reverse it potentially. Maintaining a trimmed waistline is essential for a healthy sex life. Also, maintaining a proper weight is a great way of preventing erectile dysfunction.
- Involve your nether regions: Pelvic workouts, which are commonly referred to as kegel workouts are used for promoting urinary continence as well as good sexual health. They also help in strengthening the bulbocavernosus muscle that helps your body in three different ways. First of all, it helps the penis to swell with blood at the time of intercourse, pumps while you ejaculate and helps in emptying the urethra after you urinate.
- Take watermelon juice: A slice of chilled watermelon will not just quench your thirst, it will also help your sexual health. An amino acid called citrulline which is present in watermelon is known for improving blood flow to the penis. Plus, it is easier for the stomach to digest and can act to be your natural Viagra.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has now become a way of treating all kinds of ailments ranging from back pain to depression and erectile dysfunction seems to be no exception. Through this alternate therapy, fine needles would be placed in various regions of the body for relieving stress. This, in turn, would alleviate your erectile dysfunction as well.
- Take L-Arginine substitutes: L-arginine is an amino acid which is naturally present in the body and helps in making nitric oxide that supports erection. Nitric oxide also helps in relaxing of blood vessels and keeps the erection sustained.
These five natural tips would definitely help you combat sexual dysfunction. However, if you see that the problems persist over a few weeks in spite of trying these natural methods, then you shall have to visit an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.