Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D K Kohli
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D K KohliYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl I had sex with my bf on 15 November but on 16 number at 11 am I had taken I pill but now I see some whitish discharge what does it mean.am pregnant or not.
Hello Dr. My wife (aged 30) is working women. I just want to ask that she is not interested in sex. If she will ready for the same then it would be like 2-4 times in a month. I know that she has very busy schedule daily to work in home morning time then after in Office and then again in evening time in house. This the reason that I can't force him for the same. Please give me suggestion what can I do for our better sex life?
2 months baby ki growth mimum kitni honi chahiye 3 sonography krwai h 10 din k gep h sb m sem growth aa rhi h kya gais ki problems ki wajah se sonography m dikkat aati h kya pls rply.
My wife got her periods on 1th of september and on 20th sept. We had unprotected sex. But today (8th october), is 38th day of her last periods and her periods has not come yet. We did a home pregnancy test four time in four days and the results were negative.,. But there comes out brown blood clot with urine for three times yesterday and today. Now she felt back and abdominal pain. Is it a sign of pregnancy? Or is it a sign of her periods? Or is she pregnant? Please guide.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. My weight is 59 kg Trying for 2 years for pregnancy but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles my follicle only grows in size even after Hcg Injections but no rupture no ovulation takes place. My cyles are regular I have proper 28 days cycle. My tubes are also open. My husband reports are normal. My Amh is low but I have follicles. I feel so disheartened every month as I do not ovulate. What is the problem with me does it mean my eggs are poor quality or do I have empty follicles. I have started walking daily I am doing kapil bharti and other fertility yoga exercises I am also doing self fertility massage. Will dhea supplements help me. I feel sad when I see that I have got my periods I keep hoping maybe this month I might get positive result but it never happens. Kindly help me with best treatment naturally.
I Missed period more then 10 days. A week before the period partner fingered me with sperms on the it. Changes of getting pregnant?Please tell.
Naked Dining With a Healthy Penis: Some Tips
A trendy new restaurant opened in Paris recently and while the food is reputed to be quite good, it's not the cuisine that attracts people - it's the nudity. O'Naturel is billed as Paris' first nudist restaurant and the opportunity of dining with others similarly unclothed is drawing crowds. Of course, a person can also experience naked dining with friends in the privacy and comfort of home, but in either case, it raises the issue of penis care. If a guy is going to be breaking bread in the buff with others, he wants to be sure he's sporting a healthy penis that can be admired either outright or on the sly.
What things should a man keep in mind when dining nude, whether in a public restaurant, at a nudist gathering or with one special person at home? The following is a partial list that should be helpful for the beginning nudist diner.
- Expect for it to feel awkward initially. Some people, especially those exhibitionistically-inclined, have no problem with shucking their clothes and putting their healthy penis and body out there for all to see. Many others, however, will feel hesitant and uncomfortable, especially at first. That's to be expected, so allow these feelings to be there, acknowledge them and take time; eventually, most people relax after a little time has passed.
- Look but don't stare. People check others out in restaurants all the time when they're clothed, even if it's just a glance to sum them up. The same thing happens in naked dining, and it's natural to quickly compare sizes or evaluate another body. But it's impolite to stare or allow the gaze to linger too long.
- Be hygienic. At a public restaurant, there will be rules about changing seat covers between diners, etc. At home or in a casual nudist gathering, be prepared to bring a towel to sit on. Remember that without a shirt, sweat from the underarms is more likely to cause a problem. So be careful about reaching across the table and letting a few drops fall onto the table, a guest or the food.
- Be careful of spills. Want to keep that healthy penis in good health and looking good? Make wise decisions where the menu is concerned. It's probably best to avoid hot soups or dishes made with hot gravies; a few unintended spills can do damage. (Wearing a napkin will help, of course - but napkins do have a habit of slipping off the lap at inconvenient times.) Flaming desserts? Save them for a clothed dinner.
- Deal with erections. When dining bare with the significant other at home, erections should be no problem; indeed, part of the point of dining alone is to use dinner as a prelude to sex. But erections are more problematic when dining nude in a public setting. It's usually best to cover it with a napkin and just wait for it to go down before standing up to go back to the buffet line or journey to the men's room.
Presenting a healthy penis when dining nude (or any time) is easier if a man regularly makes penis health a priority. Part of his regimen should definitely be the daily application of a high quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Dry penis skin can be a definite turn-off, so be sure to locate a crème that has a combination of moisturizing ingredients; a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) plus a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) is ideal. A pungent penis odor can also be a distraction, so use a crème with vitamin A. The antibacterial properties of vitamin A can attack the root cause of many persistent odors.