Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D K KohliYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, Last month, I started doing more exercise. Lost around 1 kg and around abdomen. But now I am delayed on my period by 10 days. Did 5 home pregnancy tests and all are negative. Not involved in unsafe sex last month. So, attributed my delay in period to rigorous exercising. But pimples like never before. And some light white vaginal discharge. What is this discharge about, should I be worried for pregnancy. Also, I was diagnosed with mild pcod. Also, there was a small spotting last month around 14th day.
I have a unprotected gay sex I had anal sex with a guy but I have some doubt about my std situation if I want to test for chlamydia what should I need to do.
Today morning, my sister's menses has started. After that she started feeling uneasy. Then pain in and around stomach and also she was having difficulty in breathing. What is the cause for it?
Hello sir; I am having period problems from last 5 years, its really painfully HV done many home remedies BT its didn't work. So suggest me some solution.
My periods were due and I had sex for first time after 4 days of missed period and only for 5 minutes can I still get pregnant.
She also have the problem of plastic ovaries. Kindly help whether she can be pregnant in future or not since she had sex for more than 20 times. She was forcefully had sex.
I took emergency contraceptive" postpone 72" one hour after intercourse on 14th nov 2015.(due to condom breakage). My expected period was on 18th nov but I got bleeding on 23rd nov. After 23rd nov no sign of period. But negative urine pregnancy tests every week. My periods were regular before this. 28-30 day cycle.
I was thinking it was periods only. Bt it stopped in morning. I am 23. I was supposed to get my periods on 29th of tis month but I had sex sterday nd was bleeding heavily. Thought it was periods only. Bt it stopped in the morning. Cld it b sunthng I should b worried about.
I am 24 years old. Had two abortions I feel very weak, depressed, fatigued, dizziness, and have noticed weak memory as well. I get strong head ache at times and I am facing regular mood swings.
Me 15 Nov ko sex ki saare test negative aya to me phir b pill leli 3 din bleeding hua ultrasound report b negative aya per January me period nai aya to me dudh ajwain Khali to bleeding a gaya 7 din hua nrml period per isbar phir period nai aya is there any chance of ectopic?
My 1st delivery was pph case after that 4 days my USG report was bulky uterus with RPOC, is there any similar chance in my 2nd delivery. I am 9 mnth pregnant know.
Sir Yesterday I had a sex with two women's (Call girl) without a COndom. And now I scared of some disease like HIV, Pls help to understand and some guidelines for safety health pls. Will something happen to me?
Mansis band hone ke 6 din bad maine sex kiya aur mai pregnant ho gai. Kya ye normal case mai hota hai.
Hello doc im planning for a baby from past one year, but it's not happening, my period was regular only last month it was missed and this period was started on 11 to 15, so my doc suggested me to do HSG test and I done, actually what is the use of doing this HSG test will I get pregnant pls suggest me, or pls suggest me good tab to get pregnant. I just worrying my age in 29 and husband is 37. Pls help me out waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Hey I am 23 yrs, pls I would like to know what all things to be take care before having anal sex, n which is the best tym for dng anal sex?
She is around 40 years of age. Has thyroid. Lack of sleep and stressed. Gained weight. Discontinued thyroid medicines. Now its high. Any ayurvedic or home treatment for that. She is having irregular period with months of watery and yellow discharge. Has done d n c. No sign of any illness. Pap is normal.
I am diagnosed with endometrial polyp measuring 8x5 mms. Is this risky? Is this is cancerous? What is the chances of cure? Please advise.
I am continuously having my periods from a very long time. The maximum they stop is for a week and then they again start. Please guide me. And I started taking medicine i. E Dub5 and B- long but now they are also not doing anything.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"