Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D B JainYour feedback matters!
Hello eye doctors, can you please help on this, under eyes I have black, my color is whitish its visible clearly, can you please suggest me any cream or remedy for get rid of this black spot under the eye.
I was fair when I was a child but after hen my skin became dark coloured and so I started using skin lite cream so I wanted to know the advantages of the cream.
I am having frequent urination say every ten minutes mostly in the morning hours. I am a diabetic but under good control.I had done x-ray of prostrate also but no enlargement is seen. I am 55 years male. Please advise what should I do?
I am taking treatment for acne. Now the doctor is saying for laser treatment for scars, as I am having lot of them. Should I go for laser treatment? What type of side effects does it have? Should I immediately go for it after my acne medicinal treatment is over or should I wait for sometime to see whether acne returns or not?
Hello doctor, my skin tone is dark and I want to improve my skin complexion. Could you please suggest me how to improve my skin complexion. Suggest me any creams available without any side effects also natural methods for fair skin tone.
How to reduce oily skin and get fair skin tone without food control or diet and without any side effects.
Hi, I have turned up to 30 now. And I am a model by profession. My face skin is becoming very loose and wrinkle has started now a days. I do exercise mostly 3 and 4 time in a week. And do not drink and smoke ever. My skin is very sensitive that I can not use even a normal soap because it makes it dry and sometimes scratches start coming out. Please advise how can I make my face skin wrinkle free and tight and soft. Suggest me any fast effective method or medicine.
I am a 24-year-old girl. I have one lump in my left breast for over a year now. I got a mammography test done last year and it showed the lump was benign. But it is still there. What do I need to do to dissolve the lump? Please, advise.
I am 63years old. 2 years ago I was operated for Prostate. What precautions should I follow? secondly, is sex advisable if so average time. Can I take ayurvedic medicines to enhance sex/erection. I didn't indulged in sex since operation but masturbated about twice or once in a month fearing I may loose sex desire or fail getting erection.
I am 20. I have small pores on my skin which are seen clearly. I just don't like it. I have blackheads on my nose. Also I have facial hair. What do I do to work on pores by which they won't be seen and also facial hair. I have not done any parlour solution on my face yet. Please let me know if there is any solution to it. Thank you.
I have skin problem frequently pimple will occur on my face and later it will make skin black. What to do? Please help me.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin