Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D B JainYour feedback matters!
Namaste. After hospitalisation for dengue, i have got scalp infection. Symptoms are pin piercing pain, itching, forming small watery pimples which when pinched infects my facial skin. Forms white powderlike and falls on neck and shoulders and gets pigmented. Please help me. Any home or ayurvedic remedies? Is this folliculitis?
My mom got a lot of hyperpigmentation on her face because of hormonal imbalance as she is 44 years old. Can turmeric help reducing the dark patches?
I am having a small hole on bare side of leg that's in my foot. It has swollen a bit. M having my kathak event today. What should I do to heal that.
I have tanned skin at back side below neck and also on my face, hands and legs. I have ace (kind of pimple) below breast line, hip and thigh area, also feel itching to these areas of body.
Blood came with urine once on Sat 26th Sep. Did CT scan THAT SHOWS enlargement of prostate and thickening of Urinary Bladder. Urine test was also done. Puscells 1.5- 2 and RBCs were found. Physician has prescribed-- antibiotic first and then Anti bacterial-(Martifur and Musran 600. Now as on today Oct 5. Feeling good. No dripping after urinating. No light burning sensation after peeing. Please tell me what should be the next step. Should I get the urine examination done again to check RBCs and puscells to see if Bladder infection is under control. Physician says that BPH is not that high that I would require Alpha Blockers. I do understand that if blood in urine is found again. I would need to get Kidney Profile done. Scan shows both kidney are good in size, shape and no stone or any flaw.
Don't squeeze or pinch the pimples. This will cause scars which are difficult to heal.
- Avoid oily, spicy or processed foods and carbonated beverages.
- When you apply any cream, sunscreen and the like, clean your face at the earliest, so that there will be no adverse action of the chemicals on the delicate skin of the face.
I have black and white comedones all over my face..I've tried everything including chemical peels..how to get rid of them.??
I am 46 years old and my prostate is 32 cc , and I am on Alfuzosin 10 mg daily. Will it get cured or I will have to go for operation ?
I've got a bit of blackened skin since the past 3 months and its on upper my upper lip and I do not know how will it come off. I actually had a scub 3 months back and to remove it I toothpicked it, again scubs would form and I would keep on toothpicking them. Then I stopped but now there's no scub, the areas just turned Black, (I can't show the picture) I want to get it removed as fast as I can.
I visited a hill station and now my face, back part of the neck and arms all are burnt to death now*Skin darkening*. I want my old colour back. What should I do?
My face is becoming dull and dark and when I touch My face it feel sticky wpa can I do to many My face glowing.
I have white patch dots in my skin and I had used a lot of medicines in ayurveda which cured me temporarily but now it again back in skin. please give a remedy for it.
Hi this is Navneet 28 yrs old. I have born a baby girl second last year. I have a dark spots and dark circles on my face. Now I am working women I want to clear my face please tell what should I do. please reply as soon as possible.
I am having lots and lots of blackheads appearing on my face and day by day pimples are showing their appearance. My skin looks very messy. I currently use oil clear face wash but due to scorching heat it doesn't last any longer. I am very afraid regarding my facial skin.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.