Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Colonels Dental FistYour feedback matters!
I have a yellow teeth I used many variety toothpaste bt I can't remove the yellow ness of teeth what should I do.
I am 18 year old male, by birth I got my teeth yellow in colour, I am feeling shy to smile and recently I found a tip which says by using baking soda we can get white teeth. So could you please tell me is it good for health and suggest me if there is any way to get white teethThankyou.
In night after brushing my teeth are white and I have good breath but by morning they become yellowish in colour and sometimes there is also bad breath.
I have yellow and brown stain on my teeth and somewhere black dots on the middle of the teeth I want clear all the problem. Kindly help.
Why do my teeth turn little yellow after every two years. Then I go for scaling and then again they are fine.
I am having problems with my teeth n hair Blood comes out of my teeth regularly and also sensitivity issue is getting on the higher side, I use Colgate, should I change my toothpaste, And also I am suffering from hairloss, infact to prevent this I have started keeping my hair to a short length, maybe it is happening because of my work schedule, I usually sleep for a maximum of 6.5 hours Pls tell the beat way to do it.
Hi Sir, mere teeth me kabhi kabhi dard hota hai or khoon bhi nikalta hai. Kya kerna chahiye? Please advise.
I got eruption of wisdom teeth and I got tonsillitis from last 8 days, I prescribed augmentin 625 by doctor for 5 days. During that days I felt better but now again it causing problem specially in right side of buccal cavity Pls suggest me what to do.
I am 52 years old and have diabetic. My teeth are falling and my nails are coming off. I drink daily 5-6 bottles of beer. Please advice.
I have tooth pain so please suggest me what I do & I am also having thyroid problem so please guide me.
Hello, I have teeth sensation in my lower front teeth. I brush times with sensodyn but still sensation and slight pain is there in gum. Please guide me. Thanks
My friend is around 60 yrs old and has been diagnosed for diabetes mellitus and TB. He has reduced 12 kg of wt. He is taking treatment for both. Frequently there is dryness in his mouth and less saliva is produced which hampers uptake of food. What should he do?
I have certain problems with my dental health. My molars have fallen and I have a decay in bones of some teeth.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.
Having your dentist say to you that you need a root canal, can be a daunting affair. This means that the pulp or soft tissue inside a tooth has been damaged by bacterial infection. A root canal involves removing the damaged pulp, cleaning the infection and filling in the emptied space. Not every tooth infection requires a root canal and hence it is essential to know the indication of a root canal.
Here are a few situations when a root canal may be needed:
- Pain: Discomfort ranging from a dull ache to a sharp pain can be a sign that you need root canal treatment. This type of pain is usually characterized by throbbing and may change as you switch positions. It is usually triggered by chewing, applying pressure on the tooth or eating something cold or hot. In some cases, the patient may not be able to indicate the exact tooth that is hurting but can only identify the painful area.
- Gun tenderness: Swelling that indicates the need of root canal treatment can range from being slightly red and inflamed to pronounced lumps on the gums. In some extreme cases, this swelling may extend out of the gums into the face and neck region. Sometimes, a pus filled boil with a pimple like head may also form on the gums. If this head bursts, the patient may notice a foul taste in the mouth. This swelling can come and go as the tooth decay deteriorates and may or may not be accompanied by pain. Teeth may also feel like they have been pushed out of their sockets and are taller than usual.
- Tooth discolouration: Discolouring of teeth can be a sign of internal tooth damage. This is especially noted if the teeth take on a dark yellow, grey or blackish tint. Tooth discolouration is fairly common in cases where the tooth has undergone trauma such as an accident etc.
- Exposure of the dental nerves: At times during regular dental work, the nerves in the tooth may be exposed. This indicates an exposure of pulp tissue and can trigger pulp degeneration if left untreated.
However, all of the above symptoms can be symptoms of other types of dental problems as well and do not necessarily individually indicate the need for a root canal. Only a dentist can properly diagnose a need for root canal treatment after a physical examination and testing.