Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I want to know the reasons for irregular menstruation cycle. I want to know the healthy diet for increasing my hemoglobin and blood purification.
Hi I have given birth to a baby boy just 2 weeks back n m on full dieting no oil less salt n chilli I am on roti bt my stomach is bulgy what to do? I want to go slim frm my tummy side it looks as if I am pregnant what to do please help me I feed my baby can you pls suggest any diet chart or any medicine which should not affect my baby's health.
Mam, I am planning from last 6months for baby but not be able to concieve it. I have done all test. All reports came positive. Please suggest something.
I am getting married soon. But my fiancée had already declared that he had few boy friends. How would I understand that whether she had sex or not earlier with anyone? What are the symptoms whether she is virgin or not?
Hi meri umr 34 years hai aur shaadi ko 3 saal ho gaye lekin abhi tak main pregnant nahi ho payi .Dono ke test positive hai lekin mera AMH .36 hai to Dr. Sirf IVF suggest kar rahe hai, please suggest kre ki AMH ko increase karne ke liye mai kya diet lu aur kya Karu ki normal pregnant ho saku?
My wife is 44 years old and her menstrual cycle is on the verge of ending she has been taking doses to end this due to continuous bleeding some time back. Due to this she is very very tired all the times and she does not like anything, neither does she get proper sleep at night, this has been happening for months. Kindly suggest tablets /diet plan so that her energy can be recouped. She has also lost lot of weight (7-8 kgs). She is a sugar patient however her sugar is currently under control. Her B. P used to be high but currently normal. Shall look forward to your reply please.
It's been one month my eyes turn red and became swell, some times tears used to come and allot of cramps. And another problem is that I want to know how to minimise the cramps during periods (mensuration.)
Please give your valuable opinion. Problem: July month period on 13th June was light (First day normal, second and third day light), immediately checked for urine pregnancy test, Its negative check on 20th and 21st june. August month period supposed to come on 13 july didn't come yet, waiting for period, checked urine pregnancy test, its negative. Checked on 10th august its negative, checked on 25th august same urine test its negative. NO symptoms of vomiting, nausea, headache, no frequent urine, no tender breast, no morning sickness. I was stressed in june july, not sure if it has the effect. Any solution?
Sir/mam, my wife having 27years old is pregnant of 4 month, from last 2o-22 days she is suffering from taifod. We are consulting with medicine specialist and he says that the fever is not going suddenly, it will take more days to recover. Sir I am very much worried both my wife and baby. Sir please advice me what should I do. Any suggestion for me. Plz.
I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. My bp is 160/90. My baby weighs about 1.5 kg now. How can I increase my baby weight? Is dere chances of premature delivery?
Hi, I had sex but she was in periods, there was bit of blood on my penis. Will this situation create problem for me? Should I avoid sex during her periods?
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!
You might be extremely conscious of our health and might be working out on a daily basis in order to be fit. However do you know, getting the best result from your workout depends on a number of factors, the most important being the food you consume right before exercise.
Having these 6 foods will give you the best results:
1. Chicken - It is a lean protein and is perfect to build muscle. Also, chicken is rich in healthy minerals and nutrients while being low in fat, thus making it one of the healthiest products to consume before your daily workout.
2. Nuts - Nuts are abundant sources of protein and healthy fats and thus no matter what kind of nuts you consume before working out; they are guaranteed to improve your exercise regime.
3. Milk and Cereal - Milk has the goodness of protein and being liquid it also keeps your body hydrated during the workout. Cereals, on the other hand, are rich sources of carbohydrates that promote muscle growth. Try to pick cereals that are made of grains and have low sugar content.
4. Pasta - It is filled with carbohydrates and rapidly travels through your digestive system, thus instantly giving energy to your body. Moreover, the starchy carbohydrates provide stamina to help build perseverance during the workout.
5) Peanut Butter - It has high calorie content and thus can easily help you build muscle. In addition, it is a rich source of fat and thus consuming peanut butter helps you get the required healthy fat to burn as fuel while you work out.
6) Yogurt - If you indulge in muscle-building exercises and strength training, yogurt can do you a lot of good. This is because it is an abundant source of protein and also contains an adequate amount of minerals and nutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.