Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charoo Tangri
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charoo TangriYour feedback matters!
I have dental problem there is an gap between my teeth why this happen how to get rid of this between my age is 20 only kindly help me.
When bacteria destroys the outer layer of your tooth (the enamel), cavities become inevitable. Cavities are usually treated with a simple filling procedure. But if the cavities manage to enter the interior of your tooth, they can cause extensive damage to the nerve tissues, which are encased by the pulp. This damage to the nerve tissues is termed as pulpitis an extremely painful condition.
The only way to prevent pulpitis is a root canal, which is a treatment to save and repair the badly infected tooth. During the procedure of a root canal, the pulp and nerve are removed and the interior of the tooth is sealed after it is cleaned thoroughly. Then to protect the hollowed space, a crown (a rigid cover which is stronger than the enamel) is implanted. Basically, root canal aims to preserve the tooth and not save it, since it is extremely infected and already dying. If the infection is not treated promptly, it can spread to the tissues around the tooth, causing you pain all over your head.
Root canal is minimally invasive and not at all painful. The pros of root canal include:
- Tooth extraction is not needed
- The tooth can remain intact
- There is no bone loss around the tooth
How about you think twice?
A root canal takes up a lot of your time, and expenses. Sometimes, you may wonder if you should get a second opinion before undergoing such a transformative surgery.
Before your doctor can diagnose, he/she will perform an X-ray of your mouth. If abscesses (these show up in X-rays as dark spots) are found, you may need a root canal procedure. Usually, people refrain from a root canal, and go for a second opinion, especially when the tooth is not really bothering them and if there is hardly any pain. It all depends on how far the infection has spread.
If the infection is shallow, a simple amalgam filling can treat your problem. But if the infection has penetrated deep into your tooth and damaged your nerves, you have no choice but to get a root canal done.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have pain in lower front four teeth. One tooth is gone black and three others are also paining. I have already consulted a Doctor and scan Who said that the teeth are going damaged condition. He said for operation. What ll I do.
I have been suffering from bad breath from high school onwards. I maintain a good oral hygiene but its still no use. Can you please help me out. I am 24 year old male.
I have severe head pressure and have slightly wisdom tooth pain too. Is my head pressure due to this? Can some tooth pain n infection leads to this?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.