Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekharYour feedback matters!
I have used dewax solution to clean my ears. After cleaning ears they are getting closed and its dim to hear and also making my mood dim. What can I do to make them clear and clean?
I'm 18 years old and I'm suffering from migraine and sinus. Sometimes I feel giddy. Can you suggest me some tips for this?
I have problem of regularly sneezing of high intensity. I consult so many ENT doctors, one doctor advised me to do an x-ray of PNS/DNS. The report declared, normal only nasal bone is bent small. But in four or five days, I have pain above nose, corner of eyes, and in head. I have this problem for 5years (sneezing problem) Have I rhinitis allergy. I m very confused. What do I do.
What is the reasons for getting Snoring in nights and how to overcome from them, getting to much problem with Snoring. Is there any medication for to avoid the Snoring.
I'm feeling some whistle like sound in my ears some times it is louder and continuous. Please tell what to do and what is this.
My mother aged 78 years suffers from sinusitis frequently with running nose and head aches. Anibiotics give temporary relief. Please suggest a sustainable cure without side effects. She is hypertensive but not diabetic.
I am 21 years old female. I am suffering from neck cervical for past 2 years. Now it has increased by that I feel dizzy and severe pain in back of the neck. What should I do?
I am suffering from tinnitus since 1 year I was used so medicines but it can not rid off unfortunately a week ago I was noticed ear pain and cold it can't get down with medicines now cold is gone but i am suffering from heavy ear pain if I through air to my ear by pinch of cheeks im noticing gargle sounds called water sound and ear pain and also when I pinch my ear that time also this sound is coming my ear pain was very sever I was used cefakind 500 mg and pain killers so many but there is no change of health condition.
Hi my friend 38years old keeps on snoring for all night, can you suggest any medicine or liquid medicine to reduce the noise?
I have a sinus problem. I am always Suffered from cold. Some times there is a itching problem in the nostrils and my throat. Please give some home remedies if possible.
Sir/madam my father's ear frequently air like vibration. Whats the reason please tell me. And useful medicine for this.
She got some blood from nose at early morning for 2 days. What is this what should I do? She is 5 months pregnant now.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.