Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ChandraYour feedback matters!
I have cough problem every time I do that. But don't have any symptoms. So please suggest me any good medicine.
Sir, Currently I am doing a job in reputed industry. I am 25 years old, single. Right now I am engaged. I am totally happy with my family and my fiance. I am doing masturbation last 45 days while I am taking bath in morning. Many time I decide to do not today masturbation, but I do. There is no any problem in this activity. But I want to know is it harmful for my future? What will be effect of this activity on my body, What is effect on my sex life and and is there any problem related to baby fertility? And what about my energy? I am feeling that due to this there is dark circle outside of my eyes. Is this reason? Also say me that what about sperm count? Is it decrease by many times masturbation? How can I improve sperm count by taking food in daily life? What kind of vegetables and fruit and anything other. I am not taking egg and non veg, totally pure veg.
Sir m 26 year ki hun. Mere pet me bahut problem h pichle 3 year se main kuch bhi khati hun to mera pet ful jata h or pani piti hun to or jyda pet fulta h agar pet saaf hota h to pet andar chala jata h varna pet m bhut affara chadta h. Maine ultrasound bhi karaya magar usme kuch nhi aaya. Mujhe periods bhi bhut kam hote h 2 din m hi khatam ho jate h. Please help me.
Our body is made of 60% water that is divided into an extra and intracellular fluid. When the body is deprived of water due to any reason, there is severe electrolyte imbalance in the body causing muscle cramps,sagging off skin, weight loss etc and if corrective measures are not taken,this could be life threatening too. To overcome this,first and foremost try drinking water at regular intervals. Ors or any home based beverages should have salt and sugar for better absorption of the electrolyte. One can also have coconut water, fresh lime juice or kokum.have moisture rich veggies and fruits like cucumber, water or musk melon ,juicy fruits. One can also serve curd or dal rice,thin porridge with added salt and sugar. Ensure not to eat too many sugary foods as it could lead to diarrhoea and further loss of body fluids. Elderly,young kids are especially prone to dehydration. People who work in hot weather,who sweat a lot and diabetic patient are in particular at risk of dehydration.
Sir mare ling per bhar Ki tarf black colour k dane Or andar Ki tarf white dane h ply. Muje is ka treatment bataye.Please tell.
I was suffering from severe headaches I am not able to sleep since 3 days other than that I am having strain in my eyes I have tried several home remedies but it did not help so can you please help me with my problem. What can I do?
What will you consider an anytime snack Doc? Can be consume any number of times a day in any quantity? Asking for my son of 7 years age.
I am having an unbearable head ache from these two days. Also I have a small hard guilty type hard eruption in my back neck just below the head and also I have a senso neural hearing loss.
My gsd's ears are smelling very bad and he has got itching problem with dry skin. He is 6 yrs old.I am from india.
Mai 25 years ki hu aur mene 4 persons kai sath sex kiya hai jo hiv positive nhi hai to kya muje aids ho skta hai kyo ki mene 4 logo k sath sex kiya hai.
How much will it cost for the circumcision surgery. Do I need to take bed rest or else from the next day itself I can do all my works normally. Pls do reply me doctor.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Drinking alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem.