Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
I want to fair in look my hand, because my hands colour is black, please suggest some gel with appropriate name to apply over my hand and also please tell me some antimelalin food.
My age is 22. And on my face I have a lot of pimples and black spots and also I have heavy dark circles on my eyes. Due to all of this reasons my face became black. I tried many creams nothing worked. What to do?
Well to start with, the hot topic of today that is “Do’s and Don’ts to preserve the look” has become of a trend and a showy business.
Face-Wash, Hair Creams, Protein Powders, Mass Gainers, Keratins and many other things are available today in the market exclusively for Men.
Today the value of face value has increased – a perfect irony.
If you need some important tips and guidelines on the topic “How a Male can impress Women?”, then I would recommend you to read the whole blog, until the very end. I would like to start by saying that whatever I am writing is tested and experienced by myself as well as people around me, so it is completely safe to use.
I do know that there are tons of websites offering a lots of information, but believe me they just are like written theories which are hard to implement or if implemented they have side effects because they talk about using artificial things such as chemical and man-made cosmetics which can be harmful for the skin. I will not suggest that for sure.
So let us begin our short journey and learn to maintain looks and appearance. First thing to note is that we are talking about the dos and don’ts for achieving overall personality.
We can categorize the whole blog into various parts focusing on every category, which needs to be taken care of like the Body Posture, Face, overall Food trend one must follow, Exercises that one must practice to be in shape, etc.
For the Body Posture category, I can only suggest to keep your backbone erect while walking and sitting either on a chair or on any other surface.
The next thing, which has to be cared about, is a man’s face. One can keep it clean and spotless by using natural face wash gels like aloe Vera made or Neem leaves extracts.
Having a clean shave makes your skin fairer. Short and trimmed hair always looks good on average heighted person. Getting facials and face cleanings done on an occasional basis with natural creams is recommended.
Food or Diet
In the diet and food category, the important things that one should keep in mind are drink at least 4 liters of water per day, include more of salads and protein filled food in your diet, other foodstuffs that contain calcium, minerals and fibers.
Fruits have to eaten on a daily basis; Vegetables of varying colors should be selected.
Exercise regularly; it can contain simple walking, pace walking, push-ups, abs exercise and a lot of running.
Hello Doctors. Please Give Me some Permanent Solution to Get rid of Dark circles? Please. Some thing that which will really Works. Thank You.
Good morning sir. I'm 18 years old. I'm hating dark circles. How to cure it. My skin is tanned. Want to become fair. Suggest creams.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.