Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
I am a male and can I take Boiron ferrum met 200c I have black circle under my eye a doctor here told me to take this is it for female only Or I could use it ?
My sex problem and my skin problems my wife same problem I hope my problem clear my problem 25 years old thanks.
One of the biggest signs of not getting enough sleep is to see dark circles under your eyes. For some people, this can be evident after a single all nighter while for others, it can take a few nights of no sleep for it to become visible. However, sometimes, even when you get sufficient sleep, your eyes don’t look as bright as they should and are shadowed by dark circles. Thus, along with a lack of quality sleep, other factors such as age, genetics and lifestyle also play a role in the development of dark circles.
There are four main types of dark circles categorised on the basis of their colour and appearance.
- Purple under eye circles: Genetics are largely to blame for purplish under eye circles. This is typically caused by pigmentation and hypersensitivity of your skin to external factors such as UV radiation. Ageing also plays a role in this type of under eye circles. As the skin ages, it becomes thinner, bringing the capillaries to the surface. As these capillaries weaken, blood may leak out to the surrounding tissue leaving behind a purplish shadow. This can be noticed especially in the case of fair-skinned people.
- Blue under eye circles: Bluish under eye circles are preventable and largely affected by your lifestyle. They are signs of stress, not getting enough sleep, allergies and nasal congestion. These conditions restrict the amount of oxygen in the blood and thus makes capillaries turn from a healthy red to a bluish hue.
- Brown under eye circles: This is caused due to genetics and over exposure to sunlight which results in hyperpigmentation. These are more commonly seen in medium or dark skin tones and are the most difficult type of under eye circles to treat.
- Dark shadowy under eye circles: Ageing and drastic weight loss can also contribute towards the development of dark under eye circles. In reality, such dark circles are not caused by a change in skin colour but by the loss of fatty tissue under the eyes. This creates a rift or groove between the eyes and cheek muscles where the eyes cast a shadow.
As with any other health condition, prevention is better than cure when it comes to under eye circles. The best way to treat under eye circles is by getting enough sleep, having a well-balanced diet and following a regular exercise regimen. You could also use an under eye cream to nourish the skin and keep dark circles from appearing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
If you are thinking of undergoing some skin rejuvenation treatment, you should consider collagen induction therapy. This therapy, also called medical skin needling, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that aims at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, and other parts of your body.
Who requires collagen induction therapy?
• Collagen induction therapy suits several types of skin, and it is carried out by people who want to improve their skin laxity, eliminate wrinkles, smoothen lines, and slow down the aging process.
• It is also ideal for improving your appearance, in the case of scarring.
Before the treatment
• Before undergoing this therapy, you should consult an experienced doctor to determine whether the treatment will suit you or not.
• You should also ask the doctor about the procedure, its complications, benefits, and other facts related to collagen induction therapy.
• The treatment involves the use of micro needles on a roller which is moved over your skin for creating evenly spaced puncture wounds.
• As a result of the process, the body’s natural collagen production gets stimulated by the generation of a wound healing response.
• The roller that is used is similar to a tattoo needle, and minimal trauma is caused during the creation of the puncture holes.
• Your skin is damaged so that your body is encouraged to produce elastin and collagen, which helps in plumping up and thickening your skin.
• This procedure is performed on your body and face. It usually takes around an hour for the treatment to be undertaken, depending on the area that is being treated.
• After undertaking a collagen induction therapy, it is likely for your skin to be pink in color.
• Some mild bruising and bleeding are also seen, which depends on the length of the needle used for the treatment.
• It usually takes two to three days to recover after the procedure. It is recommended for you to undertake a series of 2 to 5 sittings for maximum benefits and ideal results.
• It may take around 4 to 8 weeks for you to observe the benefits. You should use cosmeceutical grade skin care at home for better and enhanced results.
The collagen induction therapy is designed for stimulating your body’s natural collagen production that helps in improving your skin in several ways. You should consult a doctor and let him decide whether you are fit for the procedure.
Hello doctor. I have a problem of uneven skin tone black spots sides of my lips and brown and black mole (til )all over my face. I recently wist a dermatologist near me and he advise me to take MELANO -Tx (twice a day) belly photostable sunscreen (thrice a day) Eukroma.
I am 23 years old. My weight is 67 kgs and my height is 5'6" My skin tone is wheatish. II want to improve my skin complexion because I want to search a person to marry. For that I want to improve my skin tone. Can you please help me for that.
I am 17 years old and I have a blackheads at my nose and at my chin. Please give me a solution to cure it.
Sir I got skin rashes as I wake up two days gone it increasing. Like some bug have bite me. Red whole are on left side of my neck.
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!