Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a bad skin disease for 2 years after homeopathic treatment I am not cure so well.
Face look dull n old pimple scar n holes on my face. Always my skin look lifeless I have very sensitive skin pls suggest the solution.
I Am 25 years old. Female. Past four years I have problems in skin. In armpits and navel skin became dried and it coming out when I scrub. What to do?
I have got skin infection at personal parts. On scratching that area small parts of the skin gets removed daily (Skin gets removed in powder form n little bigger than it). On cleaning it with water it becomes black. It is very itching. Please help!
I am 19 years old male and I have an oily skin and gets pimple very often and also it's marks are there on the face and along wth this my skin tone has also degraded. What should I do now?
I have black circles around My eyes and also having problem in sex life may be because of weakness . Suffering from high bp and using aten 50 from last 2 years . My age is 36 weight 82 kg and 174 cm height . Sugar level is normal . Please suggest any ayurvedic medicine .
I want a clear and even tone face I have normal skin but when I was very young I had few pimple marks which are visible now also please help me to get rid out of this and get a shine on my skin Thanks.
My whole body become darker day by day. Is there any solution to become brighter ?or any type of disease in my body ?or it will judt ok.
I am 60 years Male. prostrate PSA 2.55.Later USG KUB done. Urinary bladder distended with mid wall thickening 4 mm. No evidence of calculi. Previous volume 520 cc. Post void vol 127 cc. prostrate enlargement size 5 * 4.4 * 4.3 cms approx wt 84gms. Can the prostrate enlargement be treated or is Holmium Laser enucleation of prostrate necessary. Whats the approx cost of it. Please advise.
Hi im mani please solved my problem my skin is oily and penpels may face please suggest how to clean my face.
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do ?
.SIR, I AM 38. MY QUESTION IS RELATED WITH PROSTRATE. I HAVE A MILD ENLARGE PROSTRATE WITH RESUDIARY URINE 120. DURING URINE NO PAIN. I HARDLY WAKE AT NIGHT. M.Y URINE TEST AND URINE CULTURE ARE NORMAL. ON 8TH OCTOBER 2015 MY PSA IS 0.61.BUT AFTER EJACULATION OR INTERCOURSE I FEEL BURNING SENSATION. IS IT ANY DANGER/ I am very tensed. Please advice. Sometime my legs chew. Is it related with urinary track infection or prostrate?
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.
I hve so oily skin like I wash my face nd aftr five min oil comes on my face nd lots of blackheads nd pimples. please refer me some tip fr it.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.