Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I'm a 20 years old a girl. I have dark spots on my face recently. And my face is oily. As the pimples have reduced but tuned with dark spots please give me some home remedy to remove black spots on my face.
Dr. I am 27 yr old recent 1 yr black circle is occurs around my eye and this is my marriage time so please tell me fastly cure this my problem.
My body skin tone is good but my face is always dull. Lot of variation from body tone and face. Face is too dark and oily. I took peeling and tried consulting doctors too but couldn't get any solution. I want a fairness skin white tone. Please advise.
I have blemishes on my face last 5 years. I have tried many home remedies but nothing is useful some times blemishes become light but when ever I left to care my face like I don't apply any face pack and so on them blemishes become so visible.
I have a lot of holes in my face so what should I do. Pls suggest me any cream which I should use or face wash. I have smoking and drinking habits I'm not taking any medications..
My daughter has severe constipation problem. She eats very less. She doesn't eat roti sabzi daal chawal. Her stools are so hard, we have to insert finger and take the stool out. Blood comes out along with stools. Please give a proper treatment for this. So that this condition never happens.
Sir I am suffering from skin disease. I think it is a fungus disease. I have used many tube like tigoderm, fourderm, funginil B. Till now it hsnt cured pls advice me suitable medicine. It occurred in my face and thigh (upper part of leg) pls advice me good medicine so that I can cured easily and fastly.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts.
Mentioned below are tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
I have whiteheads on my chin and that whiteheads are blocked by the area and so many year that has no improvement and their areas has a dark spot so please give me solutions please I am very tense about this. Thank you.
Include AHAs and BHAs in the form of cleansers or moisturizers to erase discolorations and imperfections.