Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chanchal PalYour feedback matters!
I was having itchiness in throat, especially at night and in early morning when I wake up. Little bit phlegm comes up in the morning if I try to cough out but not much. This is happening for past 5 days. I have ascoril syrup at home and a local physician asked to take solvin syrup. Which one will be better suited for me?
I am suffering from severe headache (migraine and sinus. Sometimes am irritating unnecessarily getting angry. I am not able to face climate fluctuations some day it raining on other day it too hot. Could you please help me.
Hello sir, mera baat karne ke time mai gala saaf nahi rehta lagta hai jase gale mai thuk se lagti hai or jab hum gala saaf krte tb hota ni h
I am 42 years old. My both the ears are flowing for last 30 years. I have consulted many of doctors right from the beginning but no result generally it happens in summer season only. How can I stop this If any particular ear drops is there. Please inform me.
I usually face vertigo problem, I am suffering this problem from last few months, yesterday the situation was same, moreover I even felt vomiting, please consult me something abt the same.
Hi I have a problem in my throat, whenever I trying cold water or cold drink I feel like something stuck in my throat feeling uncomfortable at that time what should I do.
Hi, I will be frequently getting throat pain, every 4months. Later I will be taking 3-4 days course to solve it. Nice 100mg, Cipro500mg, Hexigel, Hot drinking water. Do we have any other permanent solution?
Otitis media is an infection of the middle ear that causes inflammation (redness and swelling) and a build-up of fluid behind the eardrum?
Respected sir, I feel heaviness in my throats and have to efforts to speak. It feels like that my throat not well as like before 2-3 months. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
My throat was paining since 2days. And I can't able to drink n eat. Difficulty in swallowing. Pls. Give me a remedy.
Hi, These are the symptoms I found. Previously I worked as a teacher. Currently I am working as a medical coder. As doctors suggested everything is clear. Could you please suggest any medicine. I am from Vizag. It is very difficult for me to travel. Please do the needful. Change in pitch Reduced pitch range Difficulty in speaking loudly / softly Pain / scratchy feeling in the throat while or after speaking Repeated sore throats / chronic throat irritation. Need to clear the throat frequently Breaks in the voice Feeling of lump in the throat Tremors or shakiness in the voice Strained strangled quality to your voice Voice drops to a whisper as you speak Voice use is effortful. Mostly I am taking more breath while talking and aspiration and sometimes getting sweat while speaking Mostly I am taking more breath while talking and aspiration and sometimes getting sweat while speaking.
I have recently started getting swelling on my face. Reason is unknown, though I have cold, sinus as I can feel it at my eyebrows. The first time I had my half face swelled completely. Of late it is at places like between eyebrows then next day it moves to the left side. I can't understand what problem and disease it is exactly. Please guide and advise.
My cold hasn't been going away for about 6 months now and causing tonsil problem. I have consulted many doctors and have taken many medicines but this cold isn't going away. Please help.
Sir I am diabetic and 35 years old. My nasal drainage for fungal culture shows aspergillus species. I have took medicine voraze 200 8 tablet and now I am taking several 200 twice daily for six days that is ketoconazole. Now I am having fever 99.9 and I want to know my infection is aspergillosis or something else. I have also done nose endoscopy and it shows aspergillosis in pns. But I am not getting well. What will be the reason.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
There are so many other medicines apart from the mentioned ones. It depends on condition and constitution of a patient, so it is always recommended to consult a professional homeopath.