Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. C P VermaYour feedback matters!
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfast options come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious food stuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with french fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When consumed, these are immediately broken down into glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications and will eventually lead to inflammation in the body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious health complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese they are no longer considered as healthy.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us to know more about the healthy breakfast options. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am a working man and I am suffering from a very common problem of gas. What should I do, I have consulted many doctor but I am unsatisfied.
From starting of may, he feel headache sometimes a day. His test report shows that there is a high level of cholesterol and working of liver is weak. Most of the times he feel panic and laziness. There is a problem of high blood pressure also. Kindly suggest me to which doctor I should consult.
Actually from few years mouth smells bad even after brushing twice a day. It's very awkward some one says that your mouth has a bad smell. Please can you help me to get rid of this smell.
Dear Dr. My monthly period is delayed by almost 20 days and not yet come. Till last month it was regular but this month it is missed and 20 days passed. I am using copper-T from past 2 years and having thyroid which is normal only. I have done pregnancy test 2 times, last week and this week morning times but both the times negative result only. I am facing this issue first time in my life as my periods never delayed by 20 days. Kindly suggest the Best. Thank you.
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.
Ideal diet for 84 kg 48 years old with rice eating habit .Do 40 minutes gym ,30 mts badminton -5-6 days week. Prefer south indian food.
I want to know the supplements (medicine) for weight loss so I can lose my weight I do not need diet.
Dear Sir I am suffering from bleeding from teeth last 1 year and pain what to do please tell me. Thanks.
It's almost 15 days ago I played cricket which I don't play regularly .while batting I got a sprain in my left side of lower back and for 2 -3 days I couldn't move from the bed .I tried volini sprayed ,mustard oil massage ,cold pack. It got normal after 4-5 days .But when I am in resting position like sleeping or sitting I can feel the pain .Pain is not there when I am walking. Pls advice what should I do and whom to consult .Do not drink or smoke .Also I never had any kind of back pain or injury in the past.
I have a greenish or blackish type layer on my teeth on upper root side only in front teeth plzz suggest me a medicine for that.
Yesterday evening I eat capsule which I feel did not swallowed properly. It is giving me the feel that it is yet in my throat. Though I have my breakfast and tea. Please guide me.
I have problem of short temper What will I can do to control it. I became aggressive on nothing sometimes help me to change myself.
My right knee was paining I took x-ray and consulted a doctor he said that there is space between bones.
I have developed spur at the ankle bone which is paining me while I am walking. I came to know this when I took the Xray. I am given to wear an anklet but it pains me when I bend my leg. Can you suggest a remedy. than.
Hi TEST ASKED aarogya 1.1 My TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 216 mg/dl 125-200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 43 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 147 mg/dl 85-130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 84 mg/dl 25-200 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5 Ratio 3 - 5 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.4 Ratio 1.5-3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 16.76 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 172.29 mg/dl < 160. Please advise.
Cavities are more common among children, but changes that occur with aging make cavities an adult problem, too. Recession of the gums away from the teeth, combined with an increased incidence of gum disease, can expose tooth roots to plaque. Tooth roots are covered with cementum, a softer tissue than enamel. They are susceptible to decay and are more sensitive to touch and to hot and cold. It’s common for people over age 50 to have tooth-root decay.
Decay around the edges, or a margin, of fillings is also common for older adults. Because many older adults lacked benefits of fluoride and modern preventive dental care when they were growing up, they often have a number of dental fillings. Over the years, these fillings may weaken and tend to fracture and leak around the edges. Bacteria accumulate in these tiny crevices causing acid to build up which leads to decay.
You can help prevent tooth decay by following these tips:
Brush twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
Clean between your teeth daily with floss or interdental cleaner.
Eat nutritious and balanced meals and limit snacking.
Check with your dentist about the use of supplemental fluoride, which strengthens your teeth, and about use of dental sealants (a plastic protective coating) applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth (where decay often starts) to protect them from decay.
Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral examination.