Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C.P. MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 year old male, my work profile allows me sit and work in an ac room, but sometimes if I happen to come out in the afternoon, and this sometime has made my arms and face skin tan. Can you help.
I am suffering from back pain at the ribs on the left side from the last 2 years what should I do now?
I have a yellow pimples on my face and back side of body. So what to do. Now. please give me suggestions.
My wife is suffering from thyroid the value of tsh is 150 on April 1 2016 and it is her first test for tsh. Now she takes thyrox 100 for it early in the morning everyday after doctor advice her. This is fifth month of our marriage but unfortunately she didn't get pragnet when we do sex she can't able to hold the sex into her body the sex comes out when I pull my pin's out from her body. Is this with thyroid or something else that she didn't get pragnet? Please help I am so worried. Thank you.
I have varicose veins on my left leg near the ankle. This has caused dark brown stains round my legs. Please. Suggest any external or internal ayurvedic medicine for correcting this problem.
I have fever within 15days to 1 month regularly. Doctors said that my immune system is week .then how I strong my immune system.
Pls suggestion acidity problems and also reflux problems preventive measures to be taken and medicines we have to take not to suffer from these two problems.
The after effects of any surgery can be harsh on the body. Post knee replacement surgery, one will need to remain in a straight and relaxed position for a long time due to the bed rest prescribed by the orthopaedic specialist. Yet, it is important to carry out some kind of activity after the surgery so as to make the knee strong, firm and ready to be normal again.
Here are a few physiotherapy exercises that can help post knee replacement patients:
- Pumps and Circles: Ankle pumps and circles should be done in sets of ten per direction. This can help in ensuring that the blood circulation and nerve function normalise within no time after the surgery. This action is especially helpful because it affects the heels, calves and leg muscles before reaching the knee. Ensure that you rotate each foot clockwise and the counter clockwise.
- Thigh Squeeze: The thigh squeeze is an excellent want to ensure that you are working the muscles of the legs without putting undue pressure on the knees. This is especially helpful when you have been advised bed rest. This motion involves squeezing and releasing the thighs so that there is some amount of firmness that is being built along with strength and stamina. You can hold the squeeze for five to ten seconds before you relax and try again.
- Heel Slide: The heel slide is a good option for those who are going through bed rest. This exercise ensures that you work your knee in a suitable way as the bending motion gets the knee to get used to being functional again. Due to the posture of the patient, this does not put pressure on the knee. Slowly bring your heel up, stop and then slide it down. Repeat at least ten times for each knee before increasing it to twenty times.
- Kicks: While you are lying down, you can render small kicks into the air. Repeat at least ten times for each leg before increasing it gradually to twenty kicks per leg. This should be done when you are lying flat on your back. This exercise can help in flexing and strengthening your quadriceps. Hold the kick for at least five to ten seconds before you relax and repeat with the other leg.
- Sitting Flex: You can also sit in a chair and flex your knee, holding the leg out in front of you for at least five to ten seconds, before slowly bringing it down and lifting again. This will help in strengthening the thigh and knee to a great extent.
You will need to exercise regularly in order to recover well after a knee replacement procedure.