Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. C.P GoelYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old, I have been suffering from sweaty palms, feet from several years. Sweat comes from my feet, palms like water stream when ever I feel emotionally happy or sad or tense or if the temperature is little high or doing any physical work also. Is there any cure for this solution, I checked thyroid profile two months ago but result is normal.
Sir have big problem of night fall I am very confused to how its problem solve please give some suggestion.
Sometimes I feel that there is a heavy pressure on the right side of my brain, I feel confused and cannot concentrate on my work, earlier all was well, it all started when I skipped my morning breakfasts due to working pressure, sometimes even worse I ate only in the evening's, due to this I came across this, Years ago I was suffering with Hepatitis B which is totally cured now. Can anybody give me solution for this do I need medication.
I am 54 years old. Healthy no sugar, bp, but having varicose veins on the left leg. For the last 2-3 years sometimes small wound appears and on treatment are cured. Please advise how to prevent recurring of this problem.
Sir I am 22 years old male. There is any penis enlargement treatment without any side effect or harm. Right now my penis size 4 inches. I want to grow it up by 2 inches. So what should I do?
How many eggs to be preferable to eat and is it possible for every day and which way is better boil or any dishes.
Hello, Doctor my dad is a diabetic patient and suffered a silent heart attach recently 15 days before what is the best possible treatment. Please suggest. Regards, Deepanshu.
Dear Doctor .I need an advice regarding my sugar management as below -- I was noticed with PP sugar of 206 in Jan 2014 and fasting at 120. My HBa1c parameter was at 6.5. I was given Sugamet MC for almost nine months and testing was done every three months. Now -- 1.With sugamet MC 500 once a day my HBa1c is 5.6 and also the fasting sugar and PP sugar is with in normal book limits. 2.I stopped sugamet mc 500 3 months back. Now my parameters are as below -- HBa1c parameter is 6.0. Fasting sugar is 111 and PP sugar is 160 My question is --- 1.When I am in normal limits (ofcourse its near the upper limit) without medicine. Should I still take the medicine? 2.Is taking metformin preventive in nature? I mean taking Sugamet mc 500 still will prevent my sugar metabolism from worsening further? I am a regular exerciser. I spend one hour in a gym doing muscle and weight training exercises. Alternate days I go for fast walk for 2kms with stretching exercises. Its my regular routine. Pls advise if I shd continue with medicine or not. Regards
I am having problems with my sleeping time. I get sleepy early and I continues to sleep for over 12 hours. Will this cause me any kind of health problem? How can I control the same?
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.