Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C.P GoelYour feedback matters!
I'm 25yrs old male I'm having a problem in my stomach, I always feel some irritation in my intestine and some sound comes out from my stomach like some gas is moving inside my stomach I can feel that sound. What should I do to overcome this problem.
My relative sister is pregnant she have lot of pain and fever so much of weakness then what she to do get healthy and strong is she manage that problem.
What the effect of increase in uric acid (7.6mg%), shot (ast) 56 iu/L, shot (alt) 116 Iu/L What problem happen due to this please tell me in details.
I have a piles problem last 6 month and I have pain so please give me right solution please help me.
I have bronchial allergic asthma. My child 12 years always have shortness of breath(which he does not accept), lungs conjestion and coughs. I think this is starting of same problem I have. What should I do?
My mother has dengue fever 20 days ago. But dengue has healed but she has pain in body, hand, legs. Legs is swelling due to dengue effect. Her age is 52 years. She has taken pain killer (paracetamol+ diclofenac). But it is not beneficial. Pls tell me medicine for heal the pain.
I'm 25 years old girl I'm suffering from head ache if I will sit in front of computer What I should do to be normal and even ac is not adjusting.
My name is ramesh am 26 years old. Suffering from fvr nd loose motions every 2 months repeated so pls advice sir.
I am 25 years old. I am having a lot of itching in the body from 2 months and skin is becoming white at some parts of the body. I am bathing daily but no relief. So, what should I do now? Spots at the back also.
I am 25 year old male I had sore throat problem and from yesterday and pain in throat while swallowing food or while drinking liquids some sort of itching sensation will be there in throat please kindly suggest me solution.
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.