Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am working on computer whole day and that is causing black circles near eye's. What should I do now?
I am ruchi kansal! I am suffering from vitiligo from about 2 yrs! I consulted about this disease with skin specialist. But some other doctors told me that you wouldn't be recovered out of this. Can you please suggest me something useful for me.
I have so much dark circle on my face, and I use so many cream and homeopathic treatment. But no result. So please tell me what I do.
Sir I am getting 1cm white white round rashes in my leg. Why I am getting this and what should I do.
Hi doctor. A week back I made an enquiry on the black spot which appears on the skin of my penis. But at that time I was using Maxman capsule, and when I found those black spots I suddenly stopped and raised up an enquiry here. Now it's being few days I switched away in taking those capsules and I can find that the black spots getting disappeared and now its recovering its old skin look. Same time I can see few red spots at the head of my penis and once the skin gets moved I see those same red spots at the inner portion of the skin. But its not itching me or irritating me in any way at all. So kindly can I know the exact reason behind those red spots.
Dear sir My sister is having serious problem in leg with thick black skin with itching and as per doctors advice done biopsy and the results read as" Histopathological features are suggestive of lichen planus-Hypertrophic variant"
I hv very severe pain in my breast bt there is no cyst (ghat), Dr. Recommended me codesoft capsules for 1 month, my treatment is going on bt still I hv pain. Wht to do then? Plzz suggest me any solution for this.
I'm 21 years boy I have been very white fair and glowing and much handsome with childish face every one call me an led bulb but from some days I have lost that glow and charm on my face and I'm not looking much fair as before can you tell me how regain my glow and charm and look more fair and white handsomely and flawless please help me?
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.