Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bs YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. From past few days I have some rashes near by thigh n groin part. It itches sometimes and yesterday it had formed like bigger rashes. Please suggest me what should I do.
Hi im a night working person my working shift is from 6: 30 pm to 3: 30 am so please give me a proper diet to be healthy? And how much time should I sleep to be fit? Are there any exercises to be active?
Undescended Testis I have only one testicle by birth. So please tell me am I medically fit for govt job (fci and rrb) please tell solution.
What you can do: After undergoing angioplasty or bypass surgery, it’s important to correct the problems such as high cholesterol or blood pressure, a poor diet, smoking, or lack of exercise. I advise cardiac rehabilitation with Artery Clearance Therapy and External Counter Pulsation (for details see educational websites www.chelation.in and www.SibiaMedicalCentre.com or post your queries at email@example.com or call Mb: 9814034818.
Hello Experts, I am frequently facing problem of acidity at night, despite I do not eat junk food or oily food. I do drink milk every night before sleep. Could this be the reason of the problem? Please share some symptoms which leads to acidity and how can it be avoided. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I want to know about cough. What is the main reason for the disease cough? Is there any problem when someone continuously face this disease again and again. What is its better cure that have not any side effect.
My mouth is not opened properly from last 1 year, I was chawaing rajnigandha and tulsi from few some year, but from last one year I am not doing this. Please suggest me.
I had a unprotected sex with my wife one month ago. According to her, her period date is 21 of every month and last for 4 to 5 days. Now today date is 28 but she did not had period. I had check through prega news kit it show 1 red line i.e negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Suggest me the safe period (or from which date to) to have sex and period likely to lead pregnancy.
Dear Doctor, I had a miscarriage 20 days before I was 6 week pregnant. And from last 6 days there is a brown discharge. I had unprotected sex a week ago. Brown discharge started after having sex. I want to ask will there b any chance of pregnancy.
Hello sir, I examined my KUB ultrasonography which revealed as report :-MIldly thickened urinary bladder wall with approx .44 cc. Of residual urine>plz prescribe a medicine which I shall take. Is the deformity is curable? please give me advice via my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am having umbilical hernia abt 8 mm I saw an grocery product in Google without surgery within 6 months hernia is totally cured, is it believable to use this.
High Fever, blocked nose since last 2 days and have taken crocin cold& flu. Please suggest an effective medicine?
Hello every one. Since from last 2 months I'm suffering from testis pain not so high pain little bit pain & not continuously. I'm 23 year old & when I do masturbation it will pain so hard. Please suggest me any medicine.
My Mother is 85 years of age And having plenty of pus cells in urine, since last three months We are giving her medicines like - NORFLOX - 200 For one month, then on 05102016 we shifted to OFLOMAC - 200. Twice daily for five days i.e. Till 10102016, ,then reduced the tablets to one daily. But no result is observed. She do not have any health problem except weakness. Also she is not having any problem in urine. She is doing her normal activity. No temperature and no sign of infection except in urine path report. Please suggest your opinion.
Hi doctor im 28 years old male I do have sleep disorder from the past 6 years and I have not take serious action but now I feel anxiety over stress and can not able to sleep and my brain can not shut while sleep it goes on thinking unwanted thinking please help me to fix this problems.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.