Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Br ChawaraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 old female and suffering from piles. It's paining all time. Could you please advise what would I do or advise some medicine for this.
I have problem of too much head pain and having no relax while sleeping what should I do. My age is 28 male and I am a student.
I have doing more masturbation so I want to stop it but it's not stopping so wt the problem doing over masturbation.
My friend has psoriasis and diabetes type 1. I want to know what are the complications if we marry each other? Will it be a normal delivery? How serious is this disease? Where can I get her cured?
I am suffering from diabetes for last 10 years, now it is under control by taking allopathy medicine, but I have lost my sexual desire, so how can I get the same?
I am 22 year old male and preparing for my job interviews but the headaches are so severe all I can do is sleep. Could you help me with that?
I had a piles surgery last November after that the pain is gone but stool is not clear as before. So the problem is same as before. When I am taking some medicine to clear the stool that is not working even that time I get constipation. No medicine is working. What should I do,
Sir I am suffering from migraine what should I do for felling relax. I there is affect cigrate on migraine. It too much affect my daily routine.
I have a serious headache and a pain in my shoulder and I have tried many exercises but it does not worked what should I do?
I am 40 yrs old. I am suffering from sinusitis last 15 yrs. Only left nasal surgery over but not right nasal then what can I do kindly suggest.
I am a 22 years old boy, and I had a problem that is I have a stomach pain since two months is very high and it's come to the time of afternoon before lunch and again in sleeping time. Could you please help me?
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry, but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food is the reason behind it being called as 'unhealthy'. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals, juices, health drinks, pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are
- Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices: Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
- Eat more complex carbohydrates: Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
- Restrict salt intake: Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
- Exercise: Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
- Limit processed food intake: Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.